Are you happy with your foot/shoe size?

Latextex

Are you happy with your shoe/foot size?  

490 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your shoe/foot size?

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

I wear women's 12M, luckily my feet are narrow enough to fit most women's shoes, the issue really is the length.. most of the shoes that I fancy are available in smaller sizes, and most good looking or vintage models are too, usually under size 8... But I'd be happy with a size 10

Fortunately I'm a 10US (8UK) so I just barely slipped in the common range, but mine are wider so things like D'orsay types are out. But I can live with that.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a UK 9 so am just outside of the normal range (everything seems to stop at an 8). I would love to have smaller feet for 2 reasons though: 1. so that I would have a better choice 2. more importantly, to me at least, is that if I had shorter feet, then I wouldn't have to struggle to find 7" heels to get the arch that I want because I could achieve that effect with a 5" heel. (my partner is very lucky and has UK 4 feet and the arch that I get in 6.5" is about the same as a 4" in her size)

I'm a UK 9 too, and I don't know if I would really like to have smaller feet because I could buy all that I want, and that would surely result in a huge collection and a continuously empty bank account :icon_twisted: UK brands have a fair choice in UK 9 sizes, I'm quite happy with that.

I'm womans US size 12, but I have a wide foot. Whenever I get new shoes out come the shoe stretchers! The trick, I think, is to stretch slowly. I've had pretty good success in getting 5inch pumps to fit very comfortably. Being able to slip them on smoothly without having to force it is wonderful.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a size 11 UK and really need a 12 or 13 to fit into a nice pair of heels. The only option I've found is to buy fetish shoes and boots. I'd really prefer a classy pair of boots that woman are able to buy from the big manufacturers.

I am a womens size 10. I have a narrow foot with a very high arch. Pumps and perfect. Boots are tricky. I try to go with a 3.5" to 4.25". I have one 4.5" pump, and that is my limit! I wish my instep wasn't so high. Good luck in wearing ice skates!

I'm a size 11 UK and really need a 12 or 13 to fit into a nice pair of heels.

The only option I've found is to buy fetish shoes and boots. I'd really prefer a classy pair of boots that woman are able to buy from the big manufacturers.

Hi Redboots, have you ever passed by a site called classicpumps.com? They sell very classy stiletto pumps in bigger sizes. You do not have to stick with the fetish or the cheaper stuff... there might be even other sites around, just dig a little bit in this forum threads and you will find out :)