Are you happy with your foot/shoe size?

Latextex

Are you happy with your shoe/foot size?  

490 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your shoe/foot size?

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes I'm UK size 9 US 11 which is one size too big for some sjoes I'd like to wear. Aren't manufacturers inconsistent in their sizes? I've fitted into Euro 41-43 depending on the style and whether the shoes cmae from Italy, China, or the USA!!

I'm a 10w in womens' sizes, as long as I wear trouser socks or stockings, which is difficult to find in and of itself. Really, I'd prefer a 10.5w, especially boots where I'd like to wear socks in for comfort, which is nigh on impossible. I don't think I'd change my size, but woul like slightly narrower feet so I wouldn't need wide sizes. In reality though, what I actually wish for, is a wider range of shoes in larger sizes, and for society to be a bit more open minded. (More chance of that happening than being paid a visit by the magical shoe size fairy)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm rather new to heels, and wear a men's US 10 1/2. My first heels I tried were size women's size 11, and they were too big, and the 10 seems about right. I've tried 5-6 women's size 10's and they seem to fit ok. It seems that I would need a larger size, but the 10's are just a little snug on me which is fine. The 11's I tried were big enough that the ankle straps held them in place, otherwise I could have kicked them off.

I guess my answer is NO, but for two different reasons. On one hand, I wish my feet were smaller, so I wouldn't get so disappointed when I find boots I want, but not in my size.... On the other hand, I wish my feet were bigger....I like to wear my slightly flared levis over my boots, but when I do, my feet look super small cuz of the 5" heels.... I wear size 10USmens/12US womens...

I wear a US12 wide or a size 13, and really do wish I had smaller feet. When I buy heels online I head to the clearance section size 12 and higher have such a limited selection. I would love to own a pair of Jessica Simpson or Madden heels. Plus the prices on larger shoe sizes can be down right robbery.

• 1 month later...

I wear a 9 in womens and i've been perfectly happy with it. Not small enough to sell out first, but small enough that I don't need to worry about it limiting my selection.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛABΕ

• 1 month later...

No i want shorter foot. :wavey: Size 43 here, though the orthopedist said i would have size 41 if i didn't have flatfoot. Most of the nice shoes are only up to size 41-42. :)

Don't worry, be happy - in heels! :rocker:

• 2 weeks later...

Not so much smaller I'm a 10 a 9 would be better but I would rather have a narrower foot and not so high of an instep. So I am happy with my 10 but to shave a little off the side and top would be great lol

I wear a 10 and I wish I wore a 9 or a 8. It can be difficult finding shoes because it seems like a lot of women have larger feet than smaller now in days. So when shopping for shoes they're always sold out so quickly of 10 but never of anything lesser. I also have really long toes that prevent me from wearing peep toe shoes properly :unsure:

But there should always something left to wish.

Very wise indeed. I may have wishes as well, but then I look at other people and how much easier things are for me, and the result is that I am very happy with what I have.

Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I'm a size 11 and definitely would prefer to be size 9 so I can get my size easier... on the plus side, when there is a discount, size 11 seems to be ones that are available (unless the other heels wearing men get to them first!! LOL)