Are you happy with your foot/shoe size?

Latextex

Are you happy with your shoe/foot size?  

490 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your shoe/foot size?

I have size 39-40 wich is about 6 1/2 or 7 if I am not mistaking.

Which is quite small for a man, but I really don't mind at all :)

Guess i'm lucky.

You are lucky indeed.

But the down side is you may spend more on shoes and boots than most of us :lmao:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

no i am not . Size 11 is what I am . As far as manufacturers, They do not listen very good. Colors, 5"heels over the knees, knee highs buckles swede . Back to colors how about white, blue , gold, silver, purple, green, pink, maroon, bright bright bright red. Make the bigger boots . Hey manufacturers are you getting the message.

I voted no, I wish I had smaller feet! I can comfortably ish wear Aldo and Faith size 9's, however their styles are still quite limited in thus size! If I were an 8, or even better a 7 it would open up Nine West, Dune, Kurt Geiger, Moda Pelle and Red or Dead! My other option is to buy more expensive but great fitting hoots from Italianheels or similar!

I voted no, I wish I had smaller feet!

I can comfortably ish wear Aldo and Faith size 9's, however their styles are still quite limited in thus size!

If I were an 8, or even better a 7 it would open up Nine West, Dune, Kurt Geiger, Moda Pelle and Red or Dead!

My other option is to buy more expensive but great fitting hoots from Italianheels or similar!

Good point! I think that we all with we had Smaller feet. Now what about us guy that has to by 11 ( women size USA ) in a Mule and 12 in a nice heel with open toe. And boots I haven't a clue. But I'm working on it, I to realy want a nice pair of boots but I'm not to sell my right arm to get them. I'm not complaining, it just make me work harder. :-)

Have a good day.

I voted no, I wish I had smaller feet!

I can comfortably ish wear Aldo and Faith size 9's, however their styles are still quite limited in thus size!

If I were an 8, or even better a 7 it would open up Nine West, Dune, Kurt Geiger, Moda Pelle and Red or Dead!

My other option is to buy more expensive but great fitting hoots from Italianheels or similar!

New Look do size 9 and as their size 8's fit my male size 8 feet they would probably fit you. I can remember the first pair of size 9's I saw in their as I said to Mrs F 'I never thought I would see the day I was in a high street store and they had 5'' heels that were to big for me''.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

Unfortunatly not :) so I voted "I wish my foot was smaller".

I'm a size 12 so just out of reach of the "gorgeous" shoe styles. Nine West does a size 12 range so it's not all bad. Just wish I had a size 9.

Take care

Although I do wish my feet were a bit smaller, men’s size 9 U.S., it is primarily because there are more options in the smaller women's sizes. With that said I wear a size that is not difficult to find women’s shoes in so I am grateful as well that they are not bigger than what they are.

My shoe size is women's US 13W, but sometimes a 12WW will fit it the shoe has a wider toe box. Needless to say, women's shoes in my size are very hard to find. Payless, for example, now has much fewer styles in that size than it did a few years ago.

Still, I have to be happy with my shoe size. My sized feet support my weight better because they are larger. My feet would hurt more and if they were smaller because there would be more pressure on them.

The real problem is that enough shoes aren't made in my size. If there were more of a demand for my size in heels, there should be more available.

If I could wear one size smaller, I'd have more than ten times the selection of heels! As it is, it seems that in my size or larger, most of the styles are cheap crappy ho-shoes. Every once in a while I get lucky and find a quality boot, shoe, or sandle in my size, but it's rare. Mostly I wind up returning the shoe.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

If I were one size smaller I'd go from a women's size 11 to a size 10 and as others have indicated, this would open up a tremendously larger selection. That said, I get by fine. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

• 1 month later...

Both my wife and me wear the same size shoe that is a UK 8 and it is a pleasure going shopping, she tries them on and we wear them. But there are some that I am not allowed to wear. There is such a variety in the UK but the postage here to me is horrific.

I were a size thirteen in mens. that makes it hard for me to find boots to wear.

Could anyone out there help me figure out what size boot i sould buy?

Greetings veras :-)

Men's size 13 would be 15 in women's size.

See the size chart I posted in another section of this forum here.

I'm sure I'm following the common crowd.. I'm a men's size 9-12 (varies...) and women's 11 or so. I wish I could fit into some of my friends' heels, who are size 6-9. Mainly if my foot were one or two sizes smaller, I would be happy. But alas... it's all right, though.

Yes, I consider myself so lucky to be a UK7 for the style choice that's available. I really feel for those who have to search so much harder for larger sizes, especially looking for stylish everyday options and not just flat/kitten-heels or fetish styles (nothing against them, they're just not everyone's look). I hope things have been improving over the years and continue to do so. I do find that Aldo size 7's tend to be a quite a squeeze for me - my red Atlantic City were practically unwearable and looked horrible on my feet at least, while my beige Sarnia with their rounder toes fit better (but still a bit tight) and look really cute. By the time I'd saved up for the silver Tienen they'd long gone, which is a shame because I really liked the strap styling on those and might just have got away with a size 7. The one pair of Dune shoes I have are practically unwearable too, and they're slingbacks so maybe it's more down to the width. Apart from those two brands, most others fit fine.

post-29841-133522937258_thumb.jpg

If you like it, wear it.

...I do find that Aldo size 7's tend to be a quite a squeeze for me...

Greetings SleekHeels :-)

These Aldo shoes are very nice.

Keep in mind that shoes from Aldo are very narrow and small for their size.

Fortunately for me, most of their boots are OK :smile: