Are you happy with your shoe/foot size?

Latextex

Are you happy with your shoe size?  

512 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your shoe size?

• yes
    • no
    • I would like larger foot
    • I would like smaller foot

I'm a Uk 7 to 8. Totally happy with that. I have the same size as my girlfriend and we share most of our shoes. I love being able to walk into any shop and all the shoes will be available in my size. Ben

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Uk 7 to 8. Totally happy with that. I have the same size as my girlfriend and we share most of our shoes.

I love being able to walk into any shop and all the shoes will be available in my size.

Ben

Benno, are you a member of The Fashion Spot?

Anyhow, welcome to the forum....it may be a bit last minute, but perhaps you and your GF might be interested in joining us at The World Heel Meet 2008 on Saturday Feb. 16th?

We have some nightclub festivities guaranteed to blow your mind too.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hi Kneehighs. Yes I am a member of the Fashion Spot. It's an odd site. Not really that fashionable a place. Sadly won't be able to make the Heel Meet. Have lots of Valentines day plans and have to be honest and say I just wear heels whenever I like. I guess living in Brighton makes that easy. There are so many characters that a boy in heels that are properly styled into his outfit goes relatively unnoticed. All my friends know what I'm like and they are often more surprised to see me in 'boring' clothes. I can see how the heel meet might be fun for others but it's not my cup of tea. Good luck and heath to all that attend. If you have never worn heels in the street before, watch out for gaps in paving stones and the bumpy pavent stones to help blind people recognise road crossings. Warmest regards, Ben

I got a size 6, which I posted......wayyyyy earlier on this chat thread.... I think I was the first few, and just thought I'd follow up by saying that I wish I was a size bigger....a 7, because when I shop at the designer shoe and heel outlets there is always a TON of shoes in size 7 ! .... I find them in the 7's and then go back to the 6's and they don't have it..... hmmm....

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

my wife always complains about her shoe size. 9.5US. says it's so hard to find shoes for herself. and whenever i buy shoes for her.. it's a tough deal too. they make them in either 10US or 9US. both don't fit her well (too big or bit too snug). some cuts.. she can get away with 9US. but most times she can't. so for her, she wishes she was a half size smaller. though i don't wear heels.. in light of the question. i'm happy with my size. although at a wide width, some stores don't cater to my needs. but that isn't the point. RPM

I take a UK shoe size 6 or 5 and I can also occasionally squeeze into a size 4 with flip flops and open-toe sandals. So I am more than happy with the size of my feet ;)... and my dress size as I am anything between a size 8-10. Although, when I am not dressed as Sarah, people do tend to stare at my feet as they're so small for a male.. and sometimes strangers (especially in shopping or bus queues) ask me how small my feet are. Sarah

• 4 weeks later...

i guess i'm happy to fit in the 11 Aus size which mean i can still find heels in shops relatively easily... and often the bigger size are the ones that get in the bargain bin which is always good for the pocket... however had i been a size 7 or 8 then there are a lot more possibility of borrowing shoes from the wife and other female friends i know.... so the answer is probably, no complain but could be better (and could be alot worse)...

• 2 weeks later...

I wear a size 8 US. Awhile back, I thought I had the biggest feet in the world until I started talking to more women. Turns out that a size 8 is pretty common so I feel good about it. Although there are times when I wish I had a more petite size.

"I don't know who invented high heels, but all women owe him a lot"--Marilyn Monroe

For the question: Yes im happy with my size, but I would like to be bit taller.

God or what ever gave me feets that are too short.

I quickly looked the results, In generally speaking..

• Women are happy with their size.
  • Men would like to have smaller feet.
  • No one would like to have bigger feet.

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

Men would like to have smaller feet.

I thought that the general impression was that men's shoes are designed to make men's feet look bigger.

I'm personally happy with my feet the way they are, and have never understood why you would want shoes that made your feet look bigger.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Yes is the quick answer, I'm a size 6(uk) and I'm 5'9/5'10 so I suppose my feet are a little small for my height but I'm very happy with them as it means I can have the pick of loads of styles. I normally wear 4"/4.5" heels though I can walk in 5" heels but 6" heels, though do-able are not for long periods.

I am just over 6" tall, and can just grab a women's 9 1/2 - 10 (eu 40.5 or so) off the rack and wear them. My feet, to me, are big enough to wear 6" heels comfortably (and I'm practicing to wear them all day when possible), yet small enough to fit "normal" made heeled shoes in just about all styles. So, needless to say, I'm very happy with my feet!

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

I am pretty happy with my size, I wear a 9.5 - 10 US Women's which most varieties come in standard. My only issue is I have wider feet than most women's shoes are made, unless I explicitly buy a "wide" which does seem a bit harder to find. I can wear most medium width women's shoes, but do get a bit sore after a few hours in many of them with some fortunate exceptions that are made a bit wider in medium. In the comperable men's shoe size, the width of my feet was never an issue.

Yes. I'm happy with my feet/shoesize. I wear size 37-38eur and i have no problems finding shoes I like. My feet looks extremelly small when i wear very high heels, thats an extra plus. //Pernilla

Trying to learn walking in superhigh stilettoheels

As a size 13 male, pretty obvious that the women's heel selection is few and far between. Based strictly on heel availability, I'd have to think being a woman's size 10 would be just about perfect, as except for special cases, I think almost every shoe comes in sizes 6-10. There's some dropoff at size 11, more at size 12, and then an enormous cliff at size 13. I guess it could be worse though, as at least I can walk into some stores and buy a woman's 13 that fit. I can't imagine needed a larger size and having absolutely no local stores to shop at.