Are you happy with your shoe/foot size?

Latextex

Are you happy with your shoe size?  

512 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your shoe size?

• yes
    • no
    • I would like larger foot
    • I would like smaller foot

I'm still confused about mu size. I first bought 2 pairs of heels in Halens in size 9 and they fitted great. Then I bough a pair of trousershoes in size 10 which were to big, so I'm a 9 right ? I then buy 3 pairs of heels in a size 9 and they're all too small. Now I've just ordered my first pair of 4" heels in size 10, so I wonder how they fit. It would be so much easier if I could just go down to the shop and buy them.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible that I have voted in this thread and have never written an answer (*confused*)? I'm sure to have voted for yes. Why should a 1.90 m big guy (6' 4'') be unlucky about his EU 44/45? This shoe size is matching perfectly to my body height. Only the offers of the most shoe sellers aren't matching to my feet :wavey: Sometimes I'm also successful in Ebay beyond the usual fetish styles. May be that my passion for heels is an expensive hobby - but my feet are quite OK! micha (*still a penguin with happy feet in spite of my type-I-diabetes*) :smile:

The best fashion is your own fashion!

• 3 weeks later...

Having a Shoe size of 41-42 I am wuite happy. Only problem is that my feet are a bit shorter and a bit broader so when it comes to flats I buy 42... high heels: I wear 41 and stretch the front part to get a nice tight fit.. So.. happy..

I am 5' 10", and have size 7UK feet! Which means that I have an enormous selection of heels available for me, even in the high street shops. Mind you, the high street shops rarely have any that I regard as being high enough, i.e. 5 to 6 inches. So yes, for a bloke, I'm very happy with my shoe size.

• 5 weeks later...

Yes....I'm more than happy with my foot size. Reason why: I can buy my shoes in ordinary shops and usually get good deals during sales or when the shops have only 1 pair left (my size) and they want to get rid of it....and when I recognize this is the situation I become a real bitch and push the price down and down. My shoe size is 39-40 depending on the style and it's not quite a common size here in Italy, so 8 out of 10 I find something left and I can bring back home good shoes without spending a fortune. SO.....YES.....I do love my shoe size! Stefy

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I really can't complain about the size of my feet. Oh, there have been times I wanted to narrow them a bit to fit into the last available pair of beautifully styled pumps in my size. I've even wanted to lengthen my feet so that I could wear higher heels without platforms more comfortably, but that idea will have to stay in fantasyland. However, for the most part my feet are smaller than most people of my physique. When I go shopping for heels, whether in the store or on line, I usually don't have to worry about my size being available, should I find a style I want to buy. Although finding my size is usually not a problem, I can't stand some of the quality and styling of many selections right now, especially the longer pointy pumps and the visually minimal supporting stiletto heel designs. For some time, I have ventured into the direct sales areas and the custom made areas of the shoe industry. It is more expensive, but the quality is generally better and you can have more of a say in the styling, materials, and color of your heels. Another point to be considered is the waiting for your order to be completed and delivered. It may take more than three months to process an order. Obviously, you have to be patient and it's usually worth the wait, at least for me.

Like many others, my feet are not equal length. I can fit a women's 10US on my right foot and a 10.5 or 11 on my left. The problem is that an 11 is too big for my right foot and it slips out of the shoe. I don't know too many (any?) brands that carry 10.5 women's.

My shoe size is 12-13 US women, but I'd like it to be 9.

I can't tell you how many times I have been shopping and really really tried to cram my foot into a 9 or 10....but I am sure we all have done that :smile:

Style is built from the ground up!

I have wider feet, not overly so, but just a bit. Makes wearing open sided shoes a challenge. Being a 10 or 10.5 US makes selection ok. I guess that although I voted I am happy, a tad bit more narrow would be perfect. :smile: I need lunch...

• 3 weeks later...

I am lucky to have US Women's size 10.5 feet. I wear 10 or 11 depending on the shoe and almost all makes have those sizes available. They are also likely to be on sale as all the 'regular' sizes sell out faster. My wife wears a 5.5 to 6 making it harder for her to find shoes than me. I do admire her tiny cute little feet. We can both wear 5" heels equally as well but in reality, it is MUCH higher for her short feet. CJ

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Loveshiheels

I,m a size 12usa, but my left foot is a lot wider then my right. This make it hard to find shoes that look alright on my feet. If I were to buy a pair of sandles my left foot would make the shoes look to small.

• 1 month later...

I feel sorry for all you big footed guys. I wear a womens size 9 to 9.5. I can wear reg. but my toes get a little crampped, wides are probably better. I still find out whats right for me. I love my feet, and my wifes feet. P.S. Shes a 8.5.

reading this through i feel so lucky i've got small feet. I take uk 6 or 7 (US 9 -9) so i can choose from everything on show, and of course the lift feels great ! So when we go looking we can look together with no worry whether they do larger sizes inwhat i like.Wkd !!

I wear a size Male 11 - 12 uk, so everything pointy-toed is a squeeze. I'll never be able to walk into a shop and try shoes on :santa_hat: (not that i would have the confidence to do so!) The style of h-heel shoes i can get hold of can be a bit OTT for me, i think i would have more success with subtle heels, 3 or 4 inch in height. Never mind - the comedy value of me walking in very high heels is worth every penny i've spent on them!

I have a UK size 8 or US10 and am quite happy with it, but would love to have a size smaller because the majority of Women seem to have a size 8 in the UK, so at the sales the best shoes are gone. I also would like to have smaller calfs. I'm limited in buyin kneehigh boots and tigh high..... There aren't a lot of retailers that sell boots with larger calf fitting. Anyway I have to do with what I have.... FL

FoxyLady

I'm a US M 10.5 (narrow) which for me, equivalates to a F 11/12 or UK 43/44. It also depends on hose or socks; hose is a necessity for US11 and not all of those fit, especially Steve Maddens that run small. If I was one whole size smaller, I could buy anything out there in a F 10.

It's all about the heel!

I am a UK 12 which is pretty big... but then again I am tall so that's probably why! I'd love smaller feet of course so it'd be easier to try things on and get more choice... hehe.

I have rather small feet. For a man 39 is too small according to the shoe shops. Here they sell only in the sizes 40-46. If you look for 39 you can hardly find anything and what you find is horrible. Once in a shop they told me to go to the childrens department. I will never buy shoes there anymore. Talking about disgusting. But since I buy in the womens section I am quite happy with my size. The choice is great. The fashion is better. Also when you look for something very neutral. After all, many items of male fashion are copied for the female section. My wife has the opposite problem....... Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

i am size 9 in boots and sandal. every now and them i may have to go 1/2 one way or the other. pumps, size 9.5, some 9's and some 10's. why shoe makers go from 9 to 10 i dont know.