Are you happy with your shoe/foot size?

Latextex

Are you happy with your shoe size?  

512 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with your shoe size?

• yes
    • no
    • I would like larger foot
    • I would like smaller foot

Are you happy with your shoe and foot size. Do you wish your feet were smaller (dainty), or larger, so you could wear higher heels? Are you embarrased with large feet, or proud of them? Are wide feet more of a problem than long feet? Are attitueds about women's shoes size changing along with the average size of women's feet?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be happy just one size smaller though two or three would be great. To be fair though, I'd settle for half a size and much thinner ankles and heel, then I'd be able to get into most 8s.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 1 month later...

I am a size 6 and I like it and seems fine for 4" heels that I wear all the time. 5" heels occasionally but of course with a size 6, they are a very steep arch

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

hallo, perhaps I am lucky guy. Having size 40 EUR male, so I can buy normal femal shoes (41 EUR, UK 8 or US 10) with high heels. This size is good also so not to sharp arch sometimes and plenty to thoos at. But I am still looking for a dutch lady who want to share my feeling of high heels and perhaps more. So keep on the high heels A3

• 5 months later...

I wear anything from a 7.5 to a 9.5 US sizes, depending on the brand, but usually I wear 8s. I guess they're a big big for me being 5'3" [most people my height I've asked wear 7s] but I'd like to wear a solid 9 so there would be more shoes in my size. A lot of people must wear 8s, so it's hard for me to find size 8s that aren't picked from.

I'm 5'6", measure 38-30-39/40 - and am blessed with Size 5 (UK) - albiet slightly broad - feet. I wouldn't change a thing.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

am happy with my shoe size got lots of heels that fit me i can fit in a fair few size 8 uk's, tho a 9 is abit loose so i guess i am a 8.5, lol later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

:roll: Hi i wear a uk size 3 and have for years but recently developed bunions, i had my feet measured for the first time in over 15 years and was shocked to find they measure a 4 and a half, but i feel happy in a 3 and have always liked the feeling of a tight fitting shoe rather than a losse one. sharon.

shaz

• 3 months later...

I used to always want smaller feet. They are US size 11. However, They are narrow and the longer length makes it so much easier to walk in heels. While I have to "look" for my size, I have not really had a problem and have a room full of heels. Also I am blessed that my new husband has the same love for heels and he wears the same size I do, so sharing is now fun! I waited a long time to like the size of my feet! Katherine

i wish i were 2 sizes smaller. i take a size 12 u.s , and am very limited to anything remotely stylish in a women's shoe. i see a lot of really nice shoes in a size 10 u.s. or smaller. the real kicker is that i am only 5'6" tall and have a foot that large:(

Heels Are GRRREAT!!!

S.L.

• 3 weeks later...

Let's review... Payless - commonly need a 13W, but can sneak into a 13M or even a 12W depending on the shoe... Most other sources - 14, width varies Pleaser, Jante, etc. - 15 :rocker::biggrin::irked::huh::D:( :( :( I'd harm a few important people to fit a size 11...

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I had a hunch yesterday so i dropped into a Payless and tried on a ladies sz11 boot-I dropped right in with no problem... I had been conditioned for so long to accept nothing smaller than a ladies12-working off a mans10 1/2 that I was extremely pleased...now I can go back to all the stores who only stock up to a ladies11 and at least start trying on...Kohl's, Sears, Rack Room Shoes, (sighhh), Off Broadway Shoe Warehouse...Target..on and on and on...LOL) Jim Sspikeheels

i would like to be a size smaller. borderlining the 8/9 where most 8's are the 8/41 which is actually a sz7.5, then the limited choice in size 8/42 or sz9 styles. a size smaller would be nice, however most good styles come in the smaller sizes easier, especially on ebay etc. plus the shoe always looks nicer when its smaller

I like having small feet, the guys seem to like them, the only draw back is it is very hard to find heels. My feet are also narrow so that makes it twice as bad. But when I find heels in my size, I treasure them! Having smaller feet, it's also harder to walk in 4 or 5 inch heels because my feet aren't much bigger, so I'm walking on my toes! Dianeheel

I used to hate having such big feet and needing a size (13 wide or 14 medium) that I couldn't find just anywhere, save for online as that severely limited my choices on what I could buy. I used to agonize over seeing such gorgeous shoes in stores that I could never own because they didn't come in sizes large enough for me. But after I went through my personal crisis and did some soul searching, I came to realize that having big feet was a blessing. If I were say, a size 11, I have no doubt I would have gone crazy and spent hundreds and hundreds of dollars buying everything in sight. Being limited because of my large feet turned out to have been a good thing in the end, so, yeah, I'm happy with my size.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I'm half and half! My feet are UK women's size 7-8 in terms of length. This does allow me to fit into lots of normal women's shoes off the high street, which is great! Unfortunately, my feet are quite wide, which means that there are some styles, especially the more pointy ones, which are very tight and uncomfortable to wear. It's so frustrating to know that my feet are NEARLY the right size, but not quite! I do accept, though, that I can't really complain, because I am in a position than a lot of other people out there would love to be in.

There's nothing like a good bit of Toe Cleavage!

• 4 weeks later...