The Adventures of kneehighs...

kneehighs

I have always been the opposite. Go to bed late, then sleep in.  My clock is slowly adjusting to getting up earlier over the years. Years ago I would go out to my shop and putz around until 1-2 AM, then hit the sack. Even so, about 9 AM was about as late as I would sleep in.

My father in law was an early riser and he would always give me crap about my hours. In his mind any work done after 6 PM had no value. It was funny as I had many discussions with him over it. He would go to bed early, but sleep more hours than I did. He normally would get 8-9 hours of sleep, where I run on 6-7 hours, some nights as low as 5 hours.

I ran my own business for a few years and often would hit it hard in the evening. I could get a bunch of work done when everyone else was shutting down for the night. It was nice and peaceful, no distractions.

On 5/9/2019 at 5:29 PM, mlroseplant said:

Me neither.

He's not the only one. I get up at 4 a.m. most days.

That's so early!

On 5/9/2019 at 6:50 PM, JeffB said:

Twenty years in the military (Navy) made a mess of my internal clock. Waking up around 3 am daily is par for the course with me, but I don’t mind, I rather enjoy waking up before the roosters.

3 am!  Sometimes that's when I'm just going to sleep.  

On 5/9/2019 at 11:03 PM, SF said:

Jeff....   I get up early too, usually before 5AM....   Sleeping when the sun is out is like "burning daylight"......    ha ha.....   sf

Early bird!

17 hours ago, malinheels said:

Well seems alot of you guys here can't sleep in , i'm in the same boat wake up between 4 & 5 normally sometimes i wake up at 2 in the morning , then i usually hit an episode or two of Star Trek the next generation  , get tired again and then head back to bed , sometimes sleep till 7 then   ( MAKE IT SO NUMBER 1 ) Juan Luke Picard   :giggle:

So many early birds here.

10 hours ago, Pumped said:

I have always been the opposite. Go to bed late, then sleep in.  My clock is slowly adjusting to getting up earlier over the years. Years ago I would go out to my shop and putz around until 1-2 AM, then hit the sack. Even so, about 9 AM was about as late as I would sleep in.

My father in law was an early riser and he would always give me crap about my hours. In his mind any work done after 6 PM had no value. It was funny as I had many discussions with him over it. He would go to bed early, but sleep more hours than I did. He normally would get 8-9 hours of sleep, where I run on 6-7 hours, some nights as low as 5 hours.

I ran my own business for a few years and often would hit it hard in the evening. I could get a bunch of work done when everyone else was shutting down for the night. It was nice and peaceful, no distractions.

I understand your father in law thinking an early bird work schedule is best.  From my end, I live closer to your sleep schedule though.   I usually go to bed around 2 am. Get up around 8 am.   And my productivity often skyrockets after normal business hours too: yoga, cycling, apartment improvements, and normal computer work.

• Like 1

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

19 hours ago, Pumped said:

Same here. Though I am trying to take it a little easier now in the evening hours 

I changed jobs a few  years back. I often get up by 5 AM to drive a good distance to see my first customer. I still rarely get to bed before  midnight although I admit I might have a power nap right after lunch.

• Like 1

Since I travel so much for work my sleep times can swing pretty wildly through the week.  Getting up at 3am on Monday is fairly routine for me, in order to get to wherever I need to be for work for the week.  Thursday night, I may not get home until 1-2am depending on the situation.  I sort of like the challenge of these swings and practice being adaptable...

• Like 1

18 hours ago, kneehighs said:

Whoa! At my advanced age (60), it's a struggle to stay up until eleven p.m. or even midnight, especially when I'm watching the local sports teams playing on the left coast.

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Totally illegitimate A/B Test/Pop Quiz!

Does sleeping with a girl before introducing her to my high heel wearing style affect her opinion of me wearing heels?

I got bored.  So I mobile messaged a couple girls.  One I slept with before I showed a pic of me in heels.  One I didn't sleep with before I showed a pic of me in heels. 

Girl A said, "I didn't expect this at all :).  But it fits you :).  You look good, but it's unusual.  I don't completely understand such things and at the same time don't think it's something bad.  So I don't know how to rate it."

Girl B was asked, "Dateable or not dateable?" Girl B answered, "Mmmm, I would say no.  There are a bunch of ways you can make feminine style work and it looks sexy on some even but heels I think is not one of those things."

Guess which one is Girl A and which one is Girl B!

Z.jpg

Z1.jpg

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 1

That’s a really tough one. I could see it going both ways tbh!   I have a feeling the girl with the hat is going to be girl b more conservative.  Girl a in the dress girl A as she looks like she’s up for anything. 

If im wrong and the girl on he dress is B it’s because she has a look of I can go get any guy I want I don’t need some guy wearing heels.  

Then I say Her loss.  I wear heels all the time lol!!

again that’s a tough one 

CAT

7 hours ago, kneehighs said:

Totally illegitimate A/B Test/Pop Quiz!

Does sleeping with a girl before introducing her to my high heel wearing style affect her opinion of me wearing heels?

I got bored.  So I mobile messaged a couple girls.  One I slept with before I showed a pic of me in heels.  One I didn't sleep with before I showed a pic of me in heels. 

Girl A said, "I didn't expect this at all :).  But it fits you :).  You look good, but it's unusual.  I don't completely understand such things and at the same time don't think it's something bad.  So I don't know how to rate it."

Girl B was asked, "Dateable or not dateable?" Girl B answered, "Mmmm, I would say no.  There are a bunch of ways you can make feminine style work and it looks sexy on some even but heels I think is not one of those things."

Guess which one is Girl A and which one is Girl B!

Z.jpgGIRL A

Z1.jpgGIRL B

Tough one but females who believe there attractive than other woman have sense of style about them. Girl B looks the type she is modest in her beliefs even traditional thus what she told you was nice way to say Yuk for man wearing heels. 

The other girl A finds it odd but seeing she slept with you is more forgiving yet shocked as girl B. Yet Girl A finds it not issue unless you begin to be serious couple then she may reaccess things that don't make her feel comfortable.

Did the same tonight sent out cache of my premium pictures i shared on the forum and then some to female. Difficult to gauge her reaction will be suppose she will lie say i look great blah blah but deep down think i'm total freak. Doubt it will have any bearing on our friendship although she may not feel as attractive to me as before. 

My selection bias seems obvious to me.  The girl covering herself up with a hat is the girl I didn't sleep with.  The girl with the dress looking like she's ready for anything?  There's other more conservative photos of her.  Yet, I chose the pics that show my personal relationship to them.

Girl B, the girl with the hat, has shown interest in me.  She offered to come visit me.  If I had paid her trip expenses, I'm sure we would've slept with each other.  

My conclusion for now: IF you want a girl's consent/approval to wear heels, it's easier to gain after you sleep with her.

14 hours ago, CAT said:

That’s a really tough one. I could see it going both ways tbh!   I have a feeling the girl with the hat is going to be girl b more conservative.  Girl a in the dress girl A as she looks like she’s up for anything. 

If im wrong and the girl on he dress is B it’s because she has a look of I can go get any guy I want I don’t need some guy wearing heels.  

Then I say Her loss.  I wear heels all the time lol!!

again that’s a tough one 

CAT

Correct!  Girl A the one in the dress is open to men in heels and the one I slept with BEFORE I showed her a pic of me in heels.

14 hours ago, Mr. X said:

If the quiz was easy I don't think you would have asked.  So I am going to say the pictures are in order. A and then B.

Girl A is the girl in the dress.  She is open to men in heels, but I didn't show her my photo until after I slept with her.  Girl B is the girl with the hat.

13 hours ago, Cali said:

I say that they are in order too. The girl in the dress looks like she has already made up her mind about everything.  

Girl A is the girl in the dress and open to guys in heels.  Girl B is the girl with the hat and not open to dating a guy in heels. 

13 hours ago, geo said:

would rather have b but a is answer.

Girl in the dress is Girl A, open to men in heels.  She knew about my heels AFTER we slept together.  Girl B is girl with hat.

12 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Either way, they are both more attractive than anyone I've ever bedded. 

lol.  

8 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

Tough one but females who believe there attractive than other woman have sense of style about them. Girl B looks the type she is modest in her beliefs even traditional thus what she told you was nice way to say Yuk for man wearing heels. 

The other girl A finds it odd but seeing she slept with you is more forgiving yet shocked as girl B. Yet Girl A finds it not issue unless you begin to be serious couple then she may reaccess things that don't make her feel comfortable.

Did the same tonight sent out cache of my premium pictures i shared on the forum and then some to female. Difficult to gauge her reaction will be suppose she will lie say i look great blah blah but deep down think i'm total freak. Doubt it will have any bearing on our friendship although she may not feel as attractive to me as before. 

Girl A is the girl with the dress and open to guys in heels.  I slept with her before I showed her the photo of me wearing heels.  Girl B is girl with hat.

Edited by kneehighs

10 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

woah. i'm confused after all that. But happy it worked out for ya ;-) 

What specifically do you find confusing (asking so I can clarify my communication)?  Girl A is the girl in the dress.  She's open to men in heels.  After I slept with her.  Girl B is the girl with the hat. She wasn't as open to men in heels. But I showed the pic of me wearing heels without first sleeping with her. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kneehighs said:

What specifically do you find confusing (asking so I can clarify my communication)?  Girl A is the girl in the dress.  She's open to men in heels.  After I slept with her.  Girl B is the girl with the hat. She wasn't as open to men in heels. But I showed the pic of me wearing heels without first sleeping with her. 

What you explained now in 2 lines took you about 10 before. 

But don't pay any attention to me  - Just pulling your chain ;-) 

15 hours ago, kneehighs said:

Girl A is the girl in the dress.  She's open to men in heels.  After I slept with her.  Girl B is the girl with the hat. She wasn't as open to men in heels. But I showed the pic of me wearing heels without first sleeping with her. 

So that's what I doing wrong. I'm not sleeping with them BEFORE they see me in heels. But when you almost always wear heels, that's pretty hard to do.

Edited by Cali

Top pic is B.  Just a guess...

Hiya, Kneehighs.  :)

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

6 hours ago, Cali said:

So that's what I doing wrong. I'm not sleeping with them BEFORE they see me in heels. But when you almost always wear heels, that's pretty hard to do.

ha.  Maybe if I wore heels more, I'd reduce my dating/relationship pool and decrease my monthly/yearly entertainment expenses.   So maybe I'm the one doing something wrong ;)

5 hours ago, kikepa said:

Top pic is B.  Just a guess...

Hiya, Kneehighs.  :)

Welcome back!

Edited by kneehighs

• 1 month later...

Having fun with a girl and her Louboutin's

https://s69.photobucket.com/user/storm-trooper/media/louboutins.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

https://s69.photobucket.com/user/storm-trooper/media/Louboutins2.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

On 4/21/2019 at 1:52 PM, kneehighs said:

Cat eye sunglasses!  Almost exclusively worn by women. Never seen a guy wear them.   Something else to add to my bucket list for new accessory purchases.

Ordered!  Now have a new pair shipping.  Can not wait.  Next on bucket list is my Chanel brooch, for sure. 

Edited by kneehighs

This is a fun video to watch.  It proves how personal charisma is more important to attracting women than physical looks (a guy in heels).  The guy she rated lowest in physical appearance turns out to be the same guy she rated highest in personality...and thus went on a date with.  This is one of the reasons I rarely listen to what people say, but pay more attention to what they do.

Edited by kneehighs

Last night I couldn't sleep.  Was bored.  To entertain myself I turned to girls!  Specifically, Instagram Direct Messaging.  It's my personal version of Tinder.  If a girl reads my message,  my response rate is about 14/15.  I just keep opening up new conversations, over and over and over again.  Till I have more girls than I have time to deal with.  Then I start all over again.  Last night I steered the conversation towards men in heels.  Her response, "I think it (men in heels)will be good...in bed with a girl" and "I adore that dance.  They are crazy sexy" was a fun feeling to go back to sleep to.

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG-1118.jpg

IMG-1117.jpg

On 5/11/2019 at 10:25 AM, kneehighs said:

That's so early!

Early bird!

So many early birds here.

I understand your father in law thinking an early bird work schedule is best.  From my end, I live closer to your sleep schedule though.   I usually go to bed around 2 am. Get up around 8 am.   And my productivity often skyrockets after normal business hours too: yoga, cycling, apartment improvements, and normal computer work.

Well, I'm not an early bird by choice, but all sleep pattern rules get tossed out when working for the airlines.  Most of my trips are at "O dark hundred" in the AM, twenty years seniority is nothing in this job.   But, I also choose to do these trips so I don't have to wrestle with traffic on the way to Boston.  I would rather get on the road at 0330 and drive to work relatively effortlessly, than wrestle with the traffic.  Returning home is a hassle also, traffic is horrific for the drive back home from 1PM-7PM, so I usually prefer to get back relatively late....Once home, I'm all wound from the drive and can not sleep....Usually end up falling asleep about 0400 and sleeping until 9AM.   When not working, I am usually in bed by 9PM and get up at 0700.  

On a more exciting note, seems like Kneehighs is having a great time, good for you buddy!

Edited by pebblesf
spelling
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Well, I'm not an early bird by choice, but all sleep pattern rules get tossed out when working for the airlines.  Most of my trips are at "O dark hundred" in the AM, twenty years seniority is nothing in this job.   But, I also choose to do these trips so I don't have to wrestle with traffic on the way to Boston.  I would rather get on the road at 0330 and drive to work relatively effortlessly, than wrestle with the traffic.  Returning home is a hassle also, traffic is horrific for the drive back home from 1PM-7PM, so I usually prefer to get back relatively late....Once home, I'm all wound from the drive and can not sleep....Usually end up falling asleep about 0400 and sleeping until 9AM.   When not working, I am usually in bed by 9PM and get up at 0700.  

On a more exciting note, seems like Kneehighs is having a great time, good for you buddy!

Any chance you actually work on the planes in flight?  Asking because there's this cute Flight Atttendant based out of Chicago. She posts on Instagram frequently.   Seems friendly based off a cold Direct Message I sent her on Instagram.  She has a lot of photos with various black pumps in them. 

@uafly2011.jpg

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 1

Interesting! I haven't flown anywhere since 2003, but I thought female flight attendants no longer wore heels like what that young lady sported, or, at the very least, nothing that high.

• Like 2

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!