The Adventures of kneehighs...

Killer shoes in that second picture!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JeffB said:

Killer shoes in that second picture!

Exactly what I was thinking!!

• Like 1

On 12/24/2017 at 3:31 PM, KneeBooted said:

would you post a picture of your outfit?

Didn't take one sorry.  Just visualize a green army jacket, black skinny jeans, and jeans tucked into boots.  Worn with red scarf.

22 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

What if you came wearing the same court shoes of the last picture on the couch? What do you think her answer would be?

She would probably feel very shocked at first.  If just being friends was a goal, I don't think it would matter.  If being romantically involved for a long term relationship was the goal, if one had enough money to support her and a decent personality,  I don't think it would matter.  If romance on a short term basis was the goal, it probably wouldn't matter as long as one had a decent personality.

22 hours ago, Shyheels said:

You seem to have some interesting friends.

Thanks! They are pretty cool yeah...The prez and I have partied together everywhere from Sao Paulo to Moscow to London.  Small world.

Edited by kneehighs

4 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

You clearly get around...

like you!

15 minutes ago, kneehighs said:

like you!

WE may well have passed each other in airports!

kneehighs. I think you have done a great service to men who wear heels. and a guy who wears heels in public is more of a man than a guy who hides it in his bedroom. at the age of 24. I made the right choice in not marrying or having a girlfriend, why. because wearing heels is just too much damn fun. a quota from sean connery on his retirement. I'm 30 now and my aim is to wear in public. and to have a huge collection of designer heels and boots to wear in public. and to have a large group of new friends to heel about in. I know that you think I am wrong to ditch relationships over heels. but women say that they have the right to wear what they want. well I want to wear what I want, so if it makes me selfish then so what. life is very short and you have look out for number one yourself. hope you post back.

• Like 2

Hi Rick, thanks for your words of appreciation.  I'm not so sure that you can't have both a relationship and the heel lifestyle you want.  It's not necessarily and "either/or" situation but probably in today's world, a "both/and".  Good luck to you!

totally agree with kneehigh. I wear heels publicly a lot, with and without my wife. She doesn't wear heels, her choice. She has no issues with me wearing mine, often 5 inch thin stilettos. I don't CD, I just wear my heels. Her only concern is not how I look or present myself but rather how my knees will hold up. I tell her, not To worry, as I do wear "male" as work for 9 to 10 hrs everyday so I keep my tendons and knees in good shape. So there is no reason to shun a relationship simply because you want to wear heels. Just do it and let the chips fall where they may. Life is too short without companionship. Male or female, we all need someone. 

• Like 1

kneehighs :  Do not want to hurt your feelings. But, I like her shoes better than yours . What is the wine she is drinking ? Thanks for the sofa photo.

DSCF5252.JPG

• Like 1

On 2/12/2018 at 12:00 PM, Rick24 said:

I made the right choice in not marrying or having a girlfriend, why. because wearing heels is just too much damn fun. a quota from sean connery on his retirement. I'm 30 now and my aim is to wear in public.

Step up man, you can create both. I'm over 60, have my nails painted over the top, wear high heels daily. Divorced my last wife 5 years ago, and I am looking and still very hopeful. The next 9 - 12 months I have a very large project to manage, but after that my next project is to create that loving relationship.

On 2018-02-12 at 3:00 PM, Rick24 said:

kneehighs. I think you have done a great service to men who wear heels. and a guy who wears heels in public is more of a man than a guy who hides it in his bedroom. at the age of 24. I made the right choice in not marrying or having a girlfriend, why. because wearing heels is just too much damn fun. a quota from sean connery on his retirement. I'm 30 now and my aim is to wear in public. and to have a huge collection of designer heels and boots to wear in public. and to have a large group of new friends to heel about in. I know that you think I am wrong to ditch relationships over heels. but women say that they have the right to wear what they want. well I want to wear what I want, so if it makes me selfish then so what. life is very short and you have look out for number one yourself. hope you post back.

I agree with this statement!!!

I understand kneehighs. but a number of women know that you wear heels, and if you told them the decision I made. they would say I'm selfish. its easier said than done. I enjoy wearing my heels. it's apart of me. in the end we can't live on other people's expectations. it's 2018 and if women don't want to start a family and instead have a career. then men now have the right to wear what we want and not marry for the sake of it. if woman can have there cake so can we. and having a big collection of designer heels in your room is the icing on the cake for me and others.

• Like 1

I have my heels, but it's 2018 and I want BOTH. And I deserve both.

• Like 1

And why not?

why shouldn't one have both? 

And expect to have both?

Agreed. in theory anyway...

I have seen from my own limited experience - if you find true love, chances are she will accept the heels, even if its take a while to really come around to acceptance. Yes - she may not like going out with you in heels, but I am sure that some level of acceptance is something that someone who really loves you, will give you in return for your love.