The Adventures of kneehighs...

kneehighs

Wow! Looks like you had an awesome evening there, Kneehighs! What a great set of pics. I have got to get to NYC sometime.

aah I wish I lived in NYC... nice story. Wish I could have been there, despite being a goth among non-goths. It is still about having fun that matters the most.

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!

aah I wish I lived in NYC... nice story. Wish I could have been there, despite being a goth among non-goths. It is still about having fun that matters the most.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. You wish you lived in NYC. I wish I lived in Europe. Even Amsterdam would be cool with me. In fact, once I get my law degree, I'm going to see if I can do an expat program to live in Europe. Less work hours per week. Less stress. FIVE full paid weeks of vacation plus holidays. Europeans truly work to live, whereas Americans live to work.

Also if you ever visit nyc, there are a few goth clubs here, but the scene seems to be dying out. http://www.vamp.org/Gothic/clublist.html

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Kneehighs:-) What a great collection of pics there. You really know how to have fun. Thanks for documenting it for us all. Do you wear pantyhose with your stiletto pointy-toed pumps? It looks like it in some of the pics. It would be interesting to read any comments told to you by the girls about you wearing stilettos. Got any? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Kneehighs:-)

What a great collection of pics there. You really know how to have fun. Thanks for documenting it for us all. Do you wear pantyhose with your stiletto pointy-toed pumps? It looks like it in some of the pics. It would be interesting to read any comments told to you by the girls about you wearing stilettos. Got any?

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Well, I cut a strip about 1 inch wide from pantyhose that I wrap around my toes to prevent them from becoming sore, but thats all.

As far as getting comments from the girls, I brought up the subject just once and that was it. If the other women noticed (and they had to) they didn't mention anything about my heels and it certainly didn't stop us from having fun and enjoying each others company. I didn't capture a pic of the one girl I did discuss freestyling with, but her initial reaction was negative. So, I took her on a tour of historical Europe, explained that stilettos weren't invented until after WWII, and therefore its nothing but a socially constructed stereotype that the high heel is for woman only. By showing that kilt wearing is actually a "masculine" activity in Scotland, she then agreed with my position that these are socially constructed stereotypes and nothing more. But I was having alot of fun and didn't feel like going into an equally heavy discussion on the whole "men in heels = gay" thing, so I politely exited the conversation while I was ahead and never talked to her again for the rest of the night.

The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. You wish you lived in NYC. I wish I lived in Europe. Even Amsterdam would be cool with me. In fact, once I get my law degree, I'm going to see if I can do an expat program to live in Europe. Less work hours per week. Less stress. FIVE full paid weeks of vacation plus holidays. Europeans truly work to live, whereas Americans live to work.

Also if you ever visit nyc, there are a few goth clubs here, but the scene seems to be dying out. http://www.vamp.org/Gothic/clublist.html

Hehe it is fun to see the one called Rockz in Leidschendam. That is like 30 minutes away from me ^^ Thanks for the submission, Kneehigh. I've added this site into my favorites :D

If all is lost as it may seem,

in a cruel endless game,

I'd rather live to redeem,

than to die in shame!

Tue. night, Meatpacking District, Manhattan

Dinner and drinks at Jean Georges Spice Market, drinks at One, drinks at the Underbar Lounge at the W Hotel in Union Square with this girl

Of course, I'm in my knee high stiletto boots, Cloak military/safari shirt, and H and M pinstriped pants--like this

It was just me and her, hanging out for a night on the town. The New York Times food critic actually gave Spice Market a three star out of a four star rating. Being that only 7/19,500 restaurants received a four star rating and 40/19,500 restaurants received a three star rating, I thought this was going to be a good meal. The ambiance was good, but the service lackluster and the food overpriced for the quality/value we got. I won't be going back. Plus, the waiter didn't even say "good bye" when we left. A good server IMHO will always cross paths with you on the way out, maybe smile and make good eye contact, and say thanks.

From there we went to One for a drink. Then we walked to the L-train station at Eighth Avenue and took the L-train to Union Square. We decided to go to the Underbar Lounge at the W Hotel where we remained for the rest of the evening. What was nice is that I was wearing my stiletto pointy boots for our first time out together.

Eventually, I asked her what she thought of my shoes. So I held up my stiletto and aimed it towards her leg. She ran her fingers over the stiletto heel, massaged her hand across the side and then ran her fingers over my pointy toe. Then she said, "Yeah, I think they are cute."...a couple of hours before, she mentioned that people don't even really notice the heels. I think my non-chalance about the heels helped actually. She did ask me why? to which I replied, "It makes my legs appear longer and it adds height. Since I have short legs, the heels produce a good overall effect." She nodded her head up and down as I was talking, so I knew non-verbally that she was buying my explanation. After that, I never had to explain myself again. Somehow the topic of "metrosexuality" did come up. I asked her if she thought I was a "metrosexual" and she said this respectfully, "Ya. First of all, you wear womens shoes. And you like fashion and you like to go to nice places and you are well groomed. You are well mannered, easy to talk to....(ooops my attention was diverted to the hot blonde in black pumps so I pretended to listen but my head was elsewhere :)"

In stealth mode -- when she was in the bathroom -- I was able to catch these pics of this blonde beauty at the Underbar Lounge in the W HOTEL in Union Square. Thought you guys would like the view.

Posted Image

Posted Image

A great night over all. And for you single Freestylers, have you ever worn your heels on a first date? Its a blast... You really have very little to lose and alot to gain. This girl wants to hang out again, but I doubt I'll arrange the logistics to do that.

A very pretty girl and great night too! :wink: Looking forward to going out for a nice evening meal and drink with my girlfriend at some point soon and both of us sporting some cute shoes or boots! How often do you go out now? Seems like you're out every night in NYC - being lawyer pays well I see! :D

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

A very pretty girl and great night too! :wink:

Looking forward to going out for a nice evening meal and drink with my girlfriend at some point soon and both of us sporting some cute shoes or boots!

How often do you go out now? Seems like you're out every night in NYC - being lawyer pays well I see! :D

I'm not a lawyer yet...thats three years away. Thanks for the "thought" though. My current job doesn't make me penniless though either...I'm pushing molehills of paper now. When I'm a lawyer Im gonna move mountains! (probably as an insurance litigator, since in the U.S. they spend more time litigating and filing motions than any other type of lawyer).

I'm just going out alot now becuase I am on leave of absence from work. This last year, I will have worked just 28/52 weeks (remember I told you I don't like my job lol).

Going out tonight too!

Okay, after last nights events, I went out again tonight and repeated a "first date" with a T.V. Producer from a Cable TV channel. This is exactly the kind of woman that I do best with. Seems like the more successful they are, the more open minded they are.

I went on a first date in my black Nine West 4" stiletto pumps. Add in some New York Dark Wash Seven For All Mankind Jeans, a Tuxedo Blazer from the Gap, and a black silk tuxedo vintage shirt and according to my date, "I like it. It looks good."

We started the night off at 8:00 p.m. in a Meatpacking District bar/lounge called Highline

We treated ourselves to some great food at great affordable prices. It was a delicious meal overall. We also talked until we were the last ones to leave the dining lounge area. The restaurant had closed at 11:30, we were still talking and we decided to migrate to a nearby Meatpacking District bar called Apartment. Its actually an old loft they converted into a bar. We hung out there until 4:15 am talking.

And yes, we did talk about my pumps. Actually, we had to share a table at first with a group from Vancouver. They were in town for New York City Fashion Week buying textiles to bring back to Vancouver. I thought it was cool that both the guy and the girl complimented by "fitted" tuxedo blazer. Anyhow, later on in the evening, the girl from Vancouver had lost her passport. So she started to dig beneath out table. My date was trying to be helpful and she also looked beneath our table at which point she totally saw my pumps completely exposed.

"you are wearing pointies!" she said. She then dropped the issue, but I could see a slight change in appearance in her face. I'm not sure what it was. Then I was nervous for a few minutes thinking that she might not want to continue the evening anymore. Boy was I wrong.

The night went on again until about thirty minutes later when we talked about my shoes again. She wanted to know where I bought them. Nine West. Then I had to explain myself a little bit. I told her that I like how they make me feel more confident. They increase my height, they make my legs look longer, they arch my back, they put my shoulders back a bit more, they improve the elegance of my walk. And she bought it! She added that when she wears pointy heels and she is walking down the street it makes her feel "sexy and confident." She also kept asking, "I can't believe that you are comfortable in those. I mean, I've always wanted guys to understand what we go through to look good."

When I was dropping her off at her place the topic resurfaced. Ultimately, she said that as long as I was comfortable wearing womens heels, then thats all that mattered and she thought it was awesome that I wore what I wanted to wear. She was just concerned that: 1. It might lead to more "crossdressing". Whats to say that it won't lead to a skirt later. I said, yeah "a skirt next, a halter top night dress next...thats actually not what I am into. Whats to say that it will lead to more or to less, you can't prove either one. " Then she asked "are you sure this isn't somekind of transgender thing?" I said, "I never had a desire to become a woman, so no. Nor have I ever had the desire to "pass" in public as a woman. The highest goal of a crossdresser is to pass as a woman in public. Do I look like that is what I am trying to do with you?"

Then she said, "Thats what you are into so that is cool. Besides, there are alot of other things about you besides your shoes!" She even wanted to trade shoes and boots with me but my boats were too big for her size 8's. After awhile, she totally opened up to the idea and was supportive. She was glad that a man knew what women went through to wear pointy toe stiletto high heels. She kept asking me, "aren't those making your feet sore?" I said, "no, I buy a size bigger than I need when getting stiletto's, so no problems for me." Overall, she thought it was daring that I wore stiletto pumps on our first date and she was just curious as I was the first guy ever that she had dated that wore pumps out. She liked it at the end and was cool with it!!

And she was beautiful, successful (the easiest to talk to) and educated. Damn, she is cool with Freestyle Fashion.

• Like 1

Glad to hear that- again it looks like the most important thing is assertivity and confidence. Maybe I'll gather some to wear high heels someday, just like I found confidence to go out in leather outfits everyday :D. A part of my style.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Glad to hear that- again it looks like the most important thing is assertivity and confidence. Maybe I'll gather some to wear high heels someday, just like I found confidence to go out in leather outfits everyday :D. A part of my style.

Oh yeah, confidence and the ability to clearly articulate my thoughts made all the difference. At one point she asked if I wasn't just doing some kind of experiment or something. Her main fear was built on a slippery slope argument though: if its heels now, couldn't that lead to skirts later? If its heels now, couldn't that lead to "halter top dresses" later? I've read from accepting partners of crossdressers that at the beginning of their relationship, they would rather have their man be a total crossdresser as opposed to a partial crossdresser. Its easier to gauge behavior about the future, since the entire spectrum of cding is already covered. I have a feeling that is probably a common concern of women too. So when you are first coming out to someone in your life, you may very well want to have a canned rebuttal designed to overcome that objection.

This girl was a tough cookie too. Also keep in mind that she is only 29. I think its easier to get our views across to women that are past child bearing age. They no longer have a need for a traditional man to go out to hunt, kill, and bring home the bacon. IMHO, younger women who are still on the market for a mate are a different breed. Since I didn't have a canned response pre-rehearsed, I ad libbed my response, "That really assumes that there is something wrong with that to begin with...besides thats not what I am into."

It felt great though. Walking up Eighth Avenue. Our steps were in synch (something I always do with people I'm really making an impression on). So as her heels were clicking along the pavement, mine were clicking along in harmonious tandem as well. So for a moment, I was really an accepted member of the Manhattan Academy For High Heel Wearing Women. I was allowed into the club in public and that was definitely a high.

Kneehighs:-) Cudos! It sounds like you handled that situation with great apomb and confidence very well. If there should ever be a second date with that gal, I'm sure we all would be quite interested in reading the results. Keep us posted. Cheers Dawn HH

Sounds like quite a lady you found there kneehighs. Maybe a keeper?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I definitely want to stay in touch with her, thats for sure. We got to the point in our conversation where we were talking about "so, where are you from?" She asked me to guess. I said, "I don't know. Beautiful olive complected skin, dark hair...Italian...Jewish descent?" She said, "no, I'm Guatemalan." Then I was like "You have got to be kidding me! I'm Guatemalan. What are the odds of that happening in NYC??????" We were both equally astounded and both equally positively surprised! Then again, there's alot of other girls that are equally independently minded and successful that I'd like to go on first dates with. Only time will tell. When you coming down to nyc Shafted?

Well right now, my big trip planned for this year is to go back to Italy. As I work two jobs it can be difficult to get a week or so off at a time. But I'd love to come visit the Big Apple. If I can find the time, you'll be one of the first to know.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Well right now, my big trip planned for this year is to go back to Italy. As I work two jobs it can be difficult to get a week or so off at a time. But I'd love to come visit the Big Apple. If I can find the time, you'll be one of the first to know.

Cool! We'd rip this town apart if you ever did visit!!

London: A Freestyler's Paradise

Some people might describe me as impulsive and occassionally, I might be. But to be spontaneous is to be really alive. I love discharging an impulse similar to setting off an explosion. Variety is truly the spice of life to me, and my trip to London was another adventure into new sensations, experiences, and possibilities. Wherever I went, excitement was soon to follow...

While in London I had the chance to meet up with my good friend, Heel-D. We arranged to meet at the Vue Theater in

Leicester Square. I did get a chance to snap a pic of this lady in her black ankle strap pumps. Before I knew it, Heel-D was waving across the street to me after shaking hands and such, we went to grab a bite to eat at Satsuma in Wardour Street:

Posted Image

Soho London Lounge: where I felt Freestyle is truly Fashion

After we ate, we walked to Soho. The cobblestone streets can be a little tricky in stilettos, but we both managed. Heel-D snapped this picture of me on the way. You can barely see my heels, but I was more concerned with the London architecture. I can't remember the name of the bar that we finally decided on, but all I knew is that it had more women that I could see from the front window that all the others. Heel-D took a seat near the front window and a group of three women. I treated us to a drink. When I sat down I purposely crossed my leg towards the group of three women. Heck, I even put the point of my boot right within one inch of the rear of one of the girls. Not a single double glance, not a single secretive "don't look, but the guy next to you has on heels"...All I know is that the brunette sitting next to me noticed. How do I know that? She dropped some coins on the floor right next to my shoe. When she bent down to pick it up, her face was within inches of my heel. Still, she didn't do a double take. And when she sat down, she didn't cover her mouth and whisper into the ear of her friends...neither of her friends leaned out of their way to glance at my shoes. WOW. This is the U.K. for sure! In nyc, a group of women easily would have passed the word along. But not in Soho, London thats for sure! I have to decide if I am going to visit Paris or Prague or London next, but freestyling here was a complete breeze!

How a knee high boot stunt caused the Spanish Inquisition

After leaving that lounge, I decided to get a little crazy for my tastes. So, I tucked my pants into my boots and the result was this. Unfortunately, I was wearing boot cut jeans so the jeans didn't tuck neatly near the top rim of the boot. It looked sloppy in my opinion and Heel-D's too, but that wasn't the point. The point was to have fun. And have fun we did! After laughing our way down a couple of blocks, a couple from Spain stopped dead in their tracks and the girl pointed right at my boots! She said something in Castilian Spanish (I could tell by how they pronounced their y's and l's). They were friendly about it, and if this is the worst that can happen, then the worst is the best. The guy was like, "I think the boots would look better with a black coat and no hand bag." The girl said something similar and then asked, "Are you gay?" By this time, Heel-D was still picking his jaw off the ground standing in total excitement over what was happening. I was enjoying myself too. I looked both of them in the eye and said, "No, I am heterosexual. I loooovvvee women." At the same time that I said that, I grabbed the girls hand and rubbed it a little. She didn't pull her hand away, but actually reciprocated. Then I said, "Que rico eres tuya.." Which roughly translated means "How delicious you are." At this point, the guy told us he was getting married tomorrow and Heel-D and I would be welcome guests at the wedding party. Of course he added that the boots would not work there. Anyway, the chemistry had been brewing and before long, the guy was egging on his female friend to kiss me. I'll leave the rest to your imagination, but suffice to say that an email address was given to me and both Heel-D and I were invited out for a longer evening with these Spaniards. Near the very end of our conversation, the guy finally noticed Heel-D's heels too! LOL. This was too funny. NOW the guy and girl were totally surprised! Soo funny to see their reactions.

Electricity was in the air and had the evening continued, who knows what else would have happened. Excitement, energy, and fun were filling the air! After that, Heel-D showed me to the 7 bus line bound for Notting Hill and we parted ways. Both of us sweared to do this again, and if there is any reason why I come back to London, it is mostly to visit my Freestyling Friends. And if I do revisit, it will be in advance. And be forewarned any who attend--you must be ready to party...ALL...NIGHT...LONG!

p.s. here is a photo of Heel-D's outfit:

Posted Image

Kneehighs, I, for one, am so sorry I was not able to join you and Heel-D for the evening, sadly it was just too short notice for me to work it into the schedule. I am glad you had a great evening in "town" and yes it is easy to freestyle in London. Happy days. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Kneehighs, what a great adventure you had in London. Sounds like my kind of place. As one who street heels in central Maine, such an atmosphere of total acceptance would be very conducive to lots of guys in heels. But then again look at where this trend seemed to have started.

Kneehighs:-) What a great adventure you had in London. You surely would want the night to go on forever. Thanks for sharing a very interesting read for us. Keep us all posted if you have another opportunity to repeat this adventure again. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I think the picture of you wearing you knee high boots over your jeans looks great. I think you should give it a try back home.

If anyone missed the picture, go back and click on the link in the paragraph titled "How a knee high boot stunt caused the Spanish Inquisition".

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Kneehighs, reading your post has brought back some great memories. That was a fun evening with many laughs. :wink: By the way, thanks for sending me the pics. I've been looking at my full profile one(s) and I look really good! :D A picture to be proud of. I'm off work on Tuesday going to an exhibition in London - I'm considering wearing some heels.

Heel-D-- you are welcome for the pics. Not only does London offer a greater variety of potato chips than you will find here even in nyc, (I write that as I am stuffing my face with Walkers chips and Kettle Chips made in Norfolk), but London will also give you the environmental support you need to make your Freestyling lifestyle a reality.

Thighbootguy--thanks for the compliments. No matter how good I might be able to make knee boots look over jeans, it's really just not my cup of tea. And as far as trying that back home, well, someday home may very well end up being somewhere in Europe. Once I get my law degree and graduate at the top of my class, my ambition is to expat in the U.K. with a U.S. law firm or work my way through the London legal system and become a barrister. This desire I have to live in Europe isn't ephemeral either. In a few years, time will tell how I can accomplish my dream.

Shafted--I can't wait until you go on your big trip to Italy. Will love to hear of your street heeling adventures out there!

Thighboots2--It would have sincerely been a pleasure to have met you. Perhaps in the future with more notice. Or who knows, maybe you will be in nyc some day?

DawnHH--London is a great place. My opinion is that all those rumors about the food being so bad are outdated. There are alot of pockets of different ethnic enclaves in London. I can still smell the delicious lebanese food I had near Marble Arch. Yum!

Kneehighs, Well I do get to the "Big Apple" from time to time. I usually stop over in downtown the night before I fly home as I like to take the "red-eye" for LHR from JFK. Beats the hell out of jet lag! I hope we can hook up and do the town. Mostly I wear block heels as they are a hell of a lot easier to walk in, but rest assured, I'll have my "pointies" with me. TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Thighboots2--seriously, just let me know when you are in town. Naturally, the more advance notice I get the better, but I understand that advance notice can't always be given. The important thing is to get ahold of me either way -- whether its last minute or advance notice. I would be happy to meet you (or anyone else for that matter). And if its a Saturday night, then look out!!!

Today I wore my 4" Nine West pumps out. Some guys like thighboots, some guys like platforms for private use, and I happen to like pumps for public use. I went to Starbucks on Park Avenue South for a couple of hours. My pumps were completely exposed, especially when I walked.

Importantly though, I didn't notice anyone doing any prolonged double takes. Its not like I was tuning in for that though either. I was just non chalantly "living my life." After leaving Starbucks, I headed down the subway steps. This is always fun for me as I speed down the steps past others leaving a trail of smoke behind me. I'm sure some people get a kick out of my speed if they notice that I am in pumps while running down the stairs. Frankly, I don't notice if they do notice though, so it ultimately doesn't matter to me. I'd say 95% of my street heeling is focused on living a normal life (doing the things I would normally do) and only 5% is focused on how others are reacting.

Then I went to the local supermarket down the street from where I live, pulled out some cash from the ATM machine, picked up a gallon of milk and some Tropicana orange juice, paid, and headed back home.

I soon realized that the more I show the skin of my foot (the part betwen the vamp on my shoe and the pant leg), the more confident I feel. I realized that as far as freestyling is concerned, there may be freestyling in stiletto boots, which is fun for me. But I also realized that as far as freestyling is concerned, the most perfect expression of my desires is wearing pumps. It is absolutely perfectly completes who I am. Inside and out. I remember one time I was in Starbucks in Times Square and I saw this really attractive girl walk out. She was wearing pumps and the skin on her feet showed -- not too much, but enough to make her shoes and outfit look absolutely stunning. This is the confidence that I have every right to experience as well. This is the look I will achieve and no one will change my mind. Ever.

Heel-D-- you are welcome for the pics. Not only does London offer a greater variety of potato chips than you will find here even in nyc, (I write that as I am stuffing my face with Walkers chips and Kettle Chips made in Norfolk), but London will also give you the environmental support you need to make your Freestyling lifestyle a reality.

Yup, like my adventure today.

Today's outing was to the Videoforum Exhibition at Earl's Court, London. After much thought I decided to wear my brown round toe Primark kneehigh 3" block heels, long blue GAP jeans (I've just realised I could've worn my long n leans which I haven't done so yet! - ah well next time!), and the brown jumper, duffle coat, scarf and hat I wore in the picture above.

This time I wore my boots all day to streetheel, from when I left my home until I got back home this evening around 9pm. (I'm not including my work heels as they are slightly lower and I'm not streetheeling).

They make a loud noise when walking so I was a little anxious at first but after a while I got comfortable. When I got to the exhibition centre I was in Euphoria as here I was freestyling and enjoying the exhibition at the same time! I'm not sure if anybody noticed my shoes but it was great fun walking around for a few hours in my heels. The floors are carpetted so the heel noise wasn't an issue.

Then after a few hours of watching demonstrations of Adobe Premiere Pro 2 and viewing some short films I decided to go into Central London for a snack and a drink. Got into Soho and Leicester Square and tottered around for a bit, looking around in shops. Again not sure if anyone noticed - if they did they didn't care. I got a slice of pizza from Pizza Hut and then went to Patiserie Valerie on Old Compton Street (where me and kneehighs were last week) for a Hot Chocolate. Stayed for 30 minutes before deciding to head home.

On my way home, 5 heeled rowdy Glaswegian girls got on the tube at Picaddilly Circus on their way to Heathrow (on their way home from a girls holiday in the capital). They must've been around 18/19. "Oh no! They will definitely notice my boots," I thought, as they were talking to other passengers and being a little drunkenly rowdy - in a nice way of course. The train was packed but as it emptied my boots were in view (apart from the fact the jeans did cover them somewhat down to the heel bottom almost). I think one them said something to me and smiled, as they did to other passengers (they were having a conversation with some guy on his way home to his wife with gifts). But nothing was said about the boots, although I'm sure a couple of them noticed. I would've spoken to them if they spoke to me normally (to be friendly) but I'm still gaining my public confidence (small steps) and I'm not sure how I would react to them asking about my boots (if the subject came up). So, I kind of shyed away and looked out of the window and acted like a Londoner would - say nothing and smile! :D It would've been good to hear what they thought about my outfit and shoes! And freestyling in general too. As I gain more confidence I'm sure I will get situations where I will talk about my shoe preferences with confidence in the future!

So, I got off at Osterley to go back to my car. One of them was looking my way as I walked off the train and up the stairs. Maybe she noticed my boots (and my walk) - as a couple of the others probably did. It didn't bother me though, I was still feeling good about myself and the fact I spent a whole day in 3" heels!

BTW - what shoes were they wearing for those who need to know... :wink: One was wearing black stiletto 2" heel boots (over jeans), another was wearing pink pumps, and while another was in red 3 or 4 inch pumps (while wearing 1/2 length trousers). The other two were in heeled boots and ankle strap courts IIRC. I notice these things.

Interesting but fun day. I eagerly look forward to my next outting! :wink:

...Then after a few hours of watching demonstrations of Adobe Premiere Pro 2 and viewing some short films I decided to go into Central London for a snack and a drink.Got into Soho and Leicester Square and tottered around for a bit, looking around in shops. Again not sure if anyone noticed - if they did they didn't care. I got a slice of pizza from Pizza Hut and then went to Patiserie Valerie on Old Compton Street (where me and kneehighs were last week) for a Hot Chocolate. Stayed for 30 minutes before deciding to head home....

Oh man, you are soooo lucky you live there!