The Adventures of kneehighs...

kneehighs

Officially sexually exclusive with Slovenian.  It's a mutually agreed upon boundary. We have a trip together to Paris for 6 nights at the end of the month. We have a mutually agreed upon boundary we'll call ourselves a couple if things go well there.  If things go well in Paris, we've mutually agreed she'll start to make plans to move in with me near April/May

She's positively cool about me wearing heels, wearing gel polish on my nails (we're going to get matching red), (skirts--but I never wear skirts) and is cool with any level of gender non binary dressing.  Needless to say, that's a dream come true. To express with authenticity my feminine style in my closest relationship is something I'm very grateful for.

More importantly, she exhibits character traits suitable for a happy long term committment. Kindness, consideration, respect, loyalty, warmth, etc.

I've had my fun. Sowed my wild oats. Some of the stories are even documented on here from back in 2005.  Dated too many girls to count. Time to settle down and build something together.

In pic, her legs on left, my legs on right. 

legsheels.jpg

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 8

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

4 hours ago, kneehighs said:

Officially sexually exclusive with Slovenian.  It's a mutually agreed upon boundary. We have a trip together to Paris for 6 nights at the end of the month. We have a mutually agreed upon boundary we'll call ourselves a couple if things go well there.  If things go well in Paris, we've mutually agreed she'll start to make plans to move in with me near April/May

She's positively cool about me wearing heels, wearing gel polish on my nails (we're going to get matching red), (skirts--but I never wear skirts) and is cool with any level of gender non binary dressing.  Needless to say, that's a dream come true. To express with authenticity my feminine style in my closest relationship is something I'm very grateful for.

More importantly, she exhibits character traits suitable for a happy long term committment. Kindness, consideration, respect, loyalty, warmth, etc.

I've had my fun. Sowed my wild oats. Some of the stories are even documented on here from back in 2005.  Dated too many girls to count. Time to settle down and build something together.

In pic, her legs on left, my legs on right. 

legsheels.jpg

Good for you both!  I am so envious.  Your nice legs would look great in darkhose as well.   

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Rockpup said:

@kneehighsCongtradulations, and I hope things work out for you both. Make sure she alays has the nicer shoes on. :)

Don't worry if hers are nicer or not. Simply, should the 2 of you go long term you'll outlast her in heels. Men have actually better feet for high heels believe it or not. She'll stop wearing them well before you do.

Happy couple heeling. I'm a lone wolf, my wife can't wear heels even if she wanted to.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jkrenzer said:

Don't worry if hers are nicer or not. Simply, should the 2 of you go long term you'll outlast her in heels. Men have actually better feet for high heels believe it or not. She'll stop wearing them well before you do.

Happy couple heeling. I'm a lone wolf, my wife can't wear heels even if she wanted to.

It is not about endurance. @kneehighswill always get more attention for the fact of the heels, but if his partner has better heels, she can still shine. :)

Or just always match to wear the exact same shoes, then you will both know when it's time to take a break.

Edited by Rockpup
  • Like 1

(formerly known as "JimC")

I'm not so sure she'd feel envious or jealous that I was outshining her because of my shoes. Pretty sure she gets her style self esteem from make up, sparkly dresses, and a cohesive rocker chic look. 

On occasions when she wears the black pumps, we'll probably match. For example, next week we go to Paris. We'll do a night at The Ritz. She'll wear an elegant dress, the black pumps.  And she said, "we'll look so good together" in response to me wearing black leather pants and black pumps.  Anyway, if she feels jealous or envious, we have good communication so she'd probably open up about it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kneehighs said:

On occasions when she wears the black pumps, we'll probably match. For example, next week we go to Paris. We'll do a night at The Ritz. She'll wear an elegant dress, the black pumps.

Love to see a couple pose, if she's willing.

1 hour ago, Jkrenzer said:

Love to see a couple pose, if she's willing.

We already did a "couples" shoot. 

She's already agreed to do a couples pic. It's just a matter of finding someone to take our pic.  

• Like 1

I go high tech with a tripod, full frame DSLR and a programmable self timer - but I’m not shooting images of myself in heels. I shoot a lot of expedition stuff but don’t know enough about fashion shoots to be able to do a decent job of shooting myself or my boots in any kind of stylish way and so I don’t. It’s why I never post images here

3 hours ago, Shyheels said:

I go high tech with a tripod, full frame DSLR and a programmable self timer - but I’m not shooting images of myself in heels. I shoot a lot of expedition stuff but don’t know enough about fashion shoots to be able to do a decent job of shooting myself or my boots in any kind of stylish way and so I don’t. It’s why I never post images here

Most here shoot their pictures on their phone.  But I shoot picture on my dslr.  That's why they are almost all from one place.  My tripod is being used elsewhere. But you will never know if your skill set incudes fashon photography without trying.  Besides there is no film cost in trying with a dslr.

Edited by Cali

• 3 months later...

Haven't posted here in awhile. 

None of the girls above worked out. Good news is a new one did.  I wore heels on our first date and a woman's pant suit.  She was impressed and didn't even notice my 4" heels until I pointed them out later.  It was absolutely not a problem. Honestly, I feel our own confidence truly over rides any doubts the right people will feel towards us.  By "right people" I mean those who are open minded to relating and being associated with a guy in high heels.

Also, I just got dual citizenship, am contemplating relinquishing my US citizenship as my 2d citizenship paves a path for EU citizenship within just 2 years.  

Attached is photo of me wearing my favorite 2" flats from Carel. it was taken in Frigiliana, Spain not Greece.

FrigilianaSMALLRES3.jpg

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Shyheels said:

Sorry to hear about your previous girl - Slovenian? - as it sounded promising but delighted you’ve moved on so successfully. Good luck with the citizenship!

All good actually. The Slovenian and I got along great, she just wasn't ready for a long term commitment.  I just didn't listen closely enough to my early warning signs enough with her. Great girl over all. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2023 at 12:11 PM, kneehighs said:

Haven't posted here in awhile. 

None of the girls above worked out. Good news is a new one did.  I wore heels on our first date and a woman's pant suit.  She was impressed and didn't even notice my 4" heels until I pointed them out later.  It was absolutely not a problem. Honestly, I feel our own confidence truly over rides any doubts the right people will feel towards us.  By "right people" I mean those who are open minded to relating and being associated with a guy in high heels.

Also, I just got dual citizenship, am contemplating relinquishing my US citizenship as my 2d citizenship paves a path for EU citizenship within just 2 years.  

Attached is photo of me wearing my favorite 2" flats from Carel. it was taken in Frigiliana, Spain not Greece.

FrigilianaSMALLRES3.jpg

hi there, ages since last time we saw each other in london.

22 hours ago, heeluis said:

hi there, ages since last time we saw each other in london.

Since 2006 to be exact!  Good to see you around :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2023 at 4:42 PM, Shyheels said:

Very nice!!!

Thanks!

Currently we're both in Russia now. My second citizenship allows visa free travel here. So had no issues at border control. Moscow is absolutely breathtaking as a city: zero homeless people, as clean as Vienna (literally no garbage bags or litter on streets like NYC or Paris or London), fantastic public transportation system (buses have USB chargers built in).  The city feels free and alive. And the nature here is breathtaking too.

Surreal to be honest. Not a single military solider, military vehicle or anything spotted anywhere in a week here. Including near Red Square.

5 hours ago, kneehighs said:

Thanks!

Currently we're both in Russia now. My second citizenship allows visa free travel here. So had no issues at border control. Moscow is absolutely breathtaking as a city: zero homeless people, as clean as Vienna (literally no garbage bags or litter on streets like NYC or Paris or London), fantastic public transportation system (buses have USB chargers built in).  The city feels free and alive. And the nature here is breathtaking too.

Surreal to be honest. Not a single military solider, military vehicle or anything spotted anywhere in a week here. Including near Red Square.

They're all getting their asses kicked in 🇺🇦 

Edited by Jkrenzer