The Adventures of kneehighs...

kneehighs

7 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Yes, wearing mother's/sister's boots alone at home.  Seeing girl's and teachers in boots.  First pairs owned, purging, similar taste in boot styles, etc

Absolutely, I feel very fortunate to have made a special friend, hoping I can see her collection someday!  

If she purged I find that fascinating.  I never would've suspected purging from a genetically born female.

• Like 1

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

24 minutes ago, kneehighs said:

Appreciate the clarification.

No problem buddy, thanks for reading my posts, and you obviously understand/have experienced most of the things I referred to.  I just hesitate to get too graphic on this forum, webmaster frowns on that.  Nonetheless, she is absolutely beautiful, and her love of/taste in boots is amazing.  Granted, I am behind the times and can't keep up with all the variations on gender/preference/pronouns, etc.  I use the "pronoun" she out of respect, because I feel she wants to present as a woman.  Extremely feminine in most every way for sure.  We spoke about her "transitioning", but she said she really did not want to.  I explained that she is perfect in every way just the way she is, kind of the "best of both worlds" type of thing.  I encouraged her to "be who you are" and enjoy life, don't make any big time changes like "transitioning" without plenty of counseling for sure.  I encouraged her to look at all the guys who follow her online, sometimes we don't see ourselves in the best light, always good to get input from others.  Sure wish I was younger, and unattached, but having a nice friend is just as amazing for me.  Sure hope I don't get in trouble for this post.  

• Like 4

On 10/10/2022 at 7:17 AM, pebblesf said:

No problem buddy, thanks for reading my posts, and you obviously understand/have experienced most of the things I referred to.  I just hesitate to get too graphic on this forum, webmaster frowns on that.  Nonetheless, she is absolutely beautiful, and her love of/taste in boots is amazing.  Granted, I am behind the times and can't keep up with all the variations on gender/preference/pronouns, etc.  I use the "pronoun" she out of respect, because I feel she wants to present as a woman.  Extremely feminine in most every way for sure.  We spoke about her "transitioning", but she said she really did not want to.  I explained that she is perfect in every way just the way she is, kind of the "best of both worlds" type of thing.  I encouraged her to "be who you are" and enjoy life, don't make any big time changes like "transitioning" without plenty of counseling for sure.  I encouraged her to look at all the guys who follow her online, sometimes we don't see ourselves in the best light, always good to get input from others.  Sure wish I was younger, and unattached, but having a nice friend is just as amazing for me.  Sure hope I don't get in trouble for this post.  

Careful what you wish for. I had one of those once (very young friend).

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, mlroseplant said:

Careful what you wish for. I had one of those once (very young friend).

Yeah, I know, nothing really in common, except for our love of boots.  And, you are right, I better "tread lightly", but I know that she considers me only a "friend", which is just fine.  I surely don't want to mess up my own home life, but it is sure nice enjoying the company of someone who understands and accepts who I am.   Oh well, such are the tricky "detours" of life I guess.  

4 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Yeah, I know, nothing really in common, except for our love of boots.  And, you are right, I better "tread lightly", but I know that she considers me only a "friend", which is just fine.  I surely don't want to mess up my own home life, but it is sure nice enjoying the company of someone who understands and accepts who I am.   Oh well, such are the tricky "detours" of life I guess.  

Indeed, the power of feeling significant, feeling approved, feeling affirmed, feeling praised...part of the core of anyone's existence.

I think a small breakthrough for me was realizing I don't need feelings of significance, approval, affirmation to be felt while relating to another person. I can associate those feelings of warm comfort, that tingle down my neck when a beautiful girl compliments my heels, that warm bright feeling in my chest that I broadcast out when I feel significant--by myself.  I can live those feelings without someone else.

Now, if someone else is around to relate those feelings with, that's for sure a bonus!  And the kind of person I prefer to keep around for a friendship or more even 

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 2

motivational update: not taking things personally is important to wearing what you want to wear.  That means if people think your heel wearing is "bad", it's not about you. But it also means if they think your heel wearing is "good" it's also not about you.  This attitude flips the reference point back to you and your feelings which you can control.  As opposed to referring to others, which you can't control. 

What I mean by this. If I wear heels and someone disapproves of it, that disapproval says more about that person's inner world than it does about my feelings of excitement wearing heels, my feelings of significance creating beauty via my style, my feelings to create love and connection with the right people by being vulnerable in who I really am.

It also mean, if my wear heels and someone approves, that approval says more about that person's inner world than it does about me for the same reasons above. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/14/2022 at 1:01 PM, kneehighs said:

motivational update: not taking things personally is important to wearing what you want to wear.  That means if people think your heel wearing is "bad", it's not about you. But it also means if they think your heel wearing is "good" it's also not about you.  This attitude flips the reference point back to you and your feelings which you can control.  As opposed to referring to others, which you can't control. 

What I mean by this. If I wear heels and someone disapproves of it, that disapproval says more about that person's inner world than it does about my feelings of excitement wearing heels, my feelings of significance creating beauty via my style, my feelings to create love and connection with the right people by being vulnerable in who I really am.

It also mean, if my wear heels and someone approves, that approval says more about that person's inner world than it does about me for the same reasons above. 

Well, it takes time to me to understand this, but you're absolutely right. 

This understanding of the attitude of others is very helpful to adopt the right approach to dismantle aggressive behavior for example. Not considering it against me and my outfit, but issued by his own story, help me to be constructive and less aggressive myself. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bootslover29 said:

Well, it takes time to me to understand this, but you're absolutely right. 

This understanding of the attitude of others is very helpful to adopt the right approach to dismantle aggressive behavior for example. Not considering it against me and my outfit, but issued by his own story, help me to be constructive and less aggressive myself. 

That's great. Even if one idea helps just "move the needle" a bit towards the life you want for yourself, the post was worth my time and labor. Appreciate the feedback

For single heterosexual men looking to find a significant other supportive of heels. 

I've been searching for that Holy Grail of personality indicators that would increase my efficiency to find a compatible long term partner.

Ideally, find that Holy Grail trait.  Line up all the girls that have that trait in assembly line. Speed date each one to find Mrs. Kneehighs 🤣

That's not reality.  So at least you can qualify girls based on the below traits. If .

These are the traits. I'm sure other guys here that are married can add value to this. Maybe even worthy of a separate thread later.

• A girl with a high priority for experiencing novelty and something different 
  • A girl with a history of Crossdresser/Transgender friends
  • A girl with a good relationship with her dad
  • A girl who is Bisexual
  • A girl with a secure attachment style

Edited by kneehighs

There are three words that might trigger a review.  But this software is better than the software that other sites use to sanitize their sites.

Some software removes the sequence a$$ from words like pass, glass, passionate, assistant, passport to obtain the "words" p, gl, ionate, istant, pport 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cali said:

There are three words that might trigger a review.  But this software is better than the software that other sites use to sanitize their sites.

Some software removes the sequence a$$ from words like pass, glass, passionate, assistant, passport to obtain the "words" p, gl, ionate, istant, pport 

Thanks, I was unaware it compares well relative to other sites.

• Like 1

BTW. You are in a better place. I'm at least 30 years older than you. Women my age are not as accepting.  I get more the "it's fine, but my man" vibe. For me, I feel like finding an accepting woman is just slightly easier than having a successful unicorn hunt.

Speaking of unicorn hunting, I am trying to think, out of all the women I know, who could achieve all of the items on this list. I can think of only one, and this particular woman would not meet your unwritten criteria in three different ways.

15 hours ago, Cali said:

BTW. You are in a better place. I'm at least 30 years older than you. Women my age are not as accepting.  I get more the "it's fine, but my man" vibe. For me, I feel like finding an accepting woman is just slightly easier than having a successful unicorn hunt.

That must feel disappointing or disheartening. There's someone out there for everyone though.  Sounds cliche, but I firmly believe this.  

7 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

Speaking of unicorn hunting, I am trying to think, out of all the women I know, who could achieve all of the items on this list. I can think of only one, and this particular woman would not meet your unwritten criteria in three different ways.

Ahh, I didn't mean to imply they meet all the items on the list.  Just one or two is probably sufficient.  By the way, you're married.  Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I gather your heel wearing is "tolerated" by your wife as opposed to actionably "supported".    Is your heel wearing just one of those conflicts in relationship that is never resolved, but tolerated?  

Dating update: quick overview of development over last week.

First girl: Native Hungarian. 5'10"  Already spent the night. Brother is gay. She is totally open to LGBTQ and encouraged all aspects of my fashion freestyling. Unfortunately, she is not long term relationship material.  20's wild child stage. Was absolutely mind blowing short term over night fun though.  And yes, I wore my heels on our first and only date.

Second girl: Native Slovenian. 5'5". Fashion industry background. She's seen new photos of me in heels. Response was just "nice photo" as opposed to "great, love your style".  We meet in a week for drinks and dinner. Likely I'll wear a Zara Pant Suit with pumps.  Won't know if she's long term relationship material yet until we meet in IRL.  

Third girl: Native Russian, but lived in Germany all her life.  5'9".  Thinks men in heels look great. Her roommate wears heels and make up. She told me she tells him, "I'll leave the make up and heels for you". Introverted, Feeler, no social media, prefers to study Ancient Greek Philosophy,  ready for a serious relationship.

My bet is the third girl is the best long term mate. Only time will tell though. 

Hungarian.jpg

slovenian.jpg

EE.jpg

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 3

20 hours ago, kneehighs said:

Ahh, I didn't mean to imply they meet all the items on the list.  Just one or two is probably sufficient.  By the way, you're married.  Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I gather your heel wearing is "tolerated" by your wife as opposed to actionably "supported".    Is your heel wearing just one of those conflicts in relationship that is never resolved, but tolerated? 

Yeah, I think I've just worn her down over the years. She doesn't even bother to say anything anymore. However, the negative feelings are still there. Nowadays, this is usually expressed by her complimenting my shoes that aren't heels, on the rare occasion when that happens.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

Yeah, I think I've just worn her down over the years. She doesn't even bother to say anything anymore. However, the negative feelings are still there. Nowadays, this is usually expressed by her complimenting my shoes that aren't heels, on the rare occasion when that happens.

Appreciate your openness @mlroseplant.  Thanks for sharing. 

• Like 1

On 10/23/2022 at 9:46 AM, kneehighs said:

That must feel disappointing or disheartening. There's someone out there for everyone though.  Sounds cliche, but I firmly believe this.  

First girl: Native Hungarian. 5'10"  Already spent the night. Brother is gay. She is totally open to LGBTQ and encouraged all aspects of my fashion freestyling. Unfortunately, she is not long term relationship material.  20's wild child stage. Was absolutely mind blowing short term over night fun though.  And yes, I wore my heels on our first and only date.

Second girl: Native Slovenian. 5'5". Fashion industry background. She's seen new photos of me in heels. Response was just "nice photo" as opposed to "great, love your style".  We meet in a week for drinks and dinner. Likely I'll wear a Zara Pant Suit with pumps.  Won't know if she's long term relationship material yet until we meet in IRL.  

Third girl: Native Russian, but lived in Germany all her life.  5'9".  Thinks men in heels look great. Her roommate wears heels and make up. She told me she tells him, "I'll leave the make up and heels for you". Introverted, Feeler, no social media, prefers to study Ancient Greek Philosophy,  ready for a serious relationship.

My bet is the third girl is the best long term mate. Only time will tell though. 

Hungarian.jpg

slovenian.jpg

EE.jpg

Well, you are young, so just enjoy yourself.  Going out on a date with someone does not mean they have to be considered long term relationship material.  Just enjoy each other for the moment I guess.  Needless to say, you have to be honest if you sense she is looking for something more.  Sooner or later, your quest will pay off.  I would agree though, #3 seems like the best prospect.  

On 10/24/2022 at 5:11 PM, pebblesf said:

Well, you are young, so just enjoy yourself.  Going out on a date with someone does not mean they have to be considered long term relationship material.  Just enjoy each other for the moment I guess.  Needless to say, you have to be honest if you sense she is looking for something more.  Sooner or later, your quest will pay off.  I would agree though, #3 seems like the best prospect.  

Definitely agree. But IMHO, the quicker I can disqualify these girls from my life, the better. Time is scarce. Women are abundant.  I don't want to waste time/money. 

I should know about #3 within a couple of weeks. 

On 10/23/2022 at 3:46 PM, kneehighs said:

slovenian.jpg

Girl 2 also cool with me wearing heels. I'm at a stage now where I say to myself "what have i got to lose? NOTHING". If she would've said it was a problem, I would've politely parted ways.  I forgot to add to the list of girls predisposed to approve of men in heels  "works in a creative industry job (music, art, fashion)"

Screen Shot 1401-08-03 at 18.14.19.png

Screen Shot 1401-08-03 at 18.17.42.png

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/22/2022 at 5:11 PM, kneehighs said:

For single heterosexual men looking to find a significant other supportive of heels. 

I've been searching for that Holy Grail of personality indicators that would increase my efficiency to find a compatible long term partner.

Ideally, find that Holy Grail trait.  Line up all the girls that have that trait in assembly line. Speed date each one to find Mrs. Kneehighs 🤣

That's not reality.  So at least you can qualify girls based on the below traits. If .

These are the traits. I'm sure other guys here that are married can add value to this. Maybe even worthy of a separate thread later.

• A girl with a high priority for experiencing novelty and something different 
  • A girl with a history of Crossdresser/Transgender friends
  • A girl with a good relationship with her dad
  • A girl who is Bisexual
  • A girl with a secure attachment style

Hiya KH, hope you're well...

Please dont take screenshots of hidden posts pending moderation and then post those moderated posts.

The entire point of a moderated post being hidden is that it stays hidden for review. If you want to bypass this and are going to start taking screenshots of hidden content and then posting that, then every post you make will simply need to be moderated.

If your curious or something gets hidden, just use the site email facility and it will send me an email straight away.

There are word/phrases that are moderated in order to avoid cans of worms opening and threads turning into off-topic CD/TV content.

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

On 11/1/2022 at 3:19 AM, Tech said:

Hiya KH, hope you're well...

Please dont take screenshots of hidden posts pending moderation and then post those moderated posts.

The entire point of a moderated post being hidden is that it stays hidden for review. If you want to bypass this and are going to start taking screenshots of hidden content and then posting that, then every post you make will simply need to be moderated.

If your curious or something gets hidden, just use the site email facility and it will send me an email straight away.

There are word/phrases that are moderated in order to avoid cans of worms opening and threads turning into off-topic CD/TV content.

Understood going forward. We figured out the part about TV/CD content being moderated.

Update.  I'd say 100% of the girls in my purview are now open to being in a relationship with a man that wears heels. That doesn't mean I need a girlfriend to share in feminine experiences together (though that could be fun, it's negotiable).  I think the biggest win now is finding a girl who is psychologically ready for commitment to the reality of a person, not the idea of a person.  I think I'm close but only time will tell.

Barring random bad luck events, Girl 3 above is currently the frontrunner.  And my primary focus. Slovenian is number 2.  Even some past dates have re-appeared out of the blue. And there's always a proven strategy to build a pipeline of new prospects should the current pool prove unfertile.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Photo from hotel balcony overlooking a lake in Europe. 

I'm wearing a white lace top, blue Zara blazer, leather pants, and Nine West pumps

This photo shared on social media truthfully reflects reality.  Similar outfit worn to dinner.

Hotel Balcony.jpg

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, Jkrenzer said:

You both look amazing. Who took the photo?

Thanks. I tried to hire a photographer (usually about 100 euros).

They liked the concept so much, they decided to do the photoshoot for free.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Jkrenzer said:

That's nice.

I like her pose, was that her truly relaxed or did the photographer suggest it.

Either way hope you gave her a nice massage.

Both/and. No, I didn't give her a massage. We did other things though -- things unspeakable here.

• Like 2

Girl from Slovenia is promising. She's absolutely cool with me in heels. 85% long term relationship material I think.  Family dynamics are currently keeping her from being immediately available for a serious relationship though. That's likely to change in the next 3-6 months.  We're planning a week long trip to Valencia together in January.

Attached is a photo of a former Miss Ukraine finalist. She's in Romania now. We're working out details about taking a short trip together. Probably Malta.  She's cool with my Carel Mary Janes.  She bubbles with so much emotion, is very friendly, is sincere.  One thing about survivors from the war in Ukraine I've noticed. Most girls really reprioritize their life. Money, partying, and luxury material goods no longer hold the importance they once did. The war has reinforced this value system in her.

So the journey of life continues. 

Red pumps copy.jpg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/30/2022 at 8:56 AM, kneehighs said:

Girl from Slovenia is promising. She's absolutely cool with me in heels. 85% long term relationship material I think.  Family dynamics are currently keeping her from being immediately available for a serious relationship though. That's likely to change in the next 3-6 months.  We're planning a week long trip to Valencia together in January.

Looks like things are positively evolving with the Slovenian. We've agreed to a 6 month timeline I proposed for our relational evolution. Our life stages, lifestyle expectations, money matters, relational expectations all serendipitously align.  I'm taking it one step at a time, but it feels very promising.  Assuming everything works well beyond six months, it's then a matter of moving to Spain together or her staying in my existing flat in Budapest.

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 2