The Adventures of kneehighs...

kneehighs

2 hours ago, Cali said:

Just tell him you like comfortable warm coats.

I wear coats and jackets from all sides of a store. Sometimes I layer them, like a puffy vest over a sherpa -  a very warm combination.  How else can we reclaim some fashion?  In the 8 years I have worn this one version of a ski pull over I have only seen one woman with the same type. And it wasn't one of the colors I have.  I always get compliments on my Victoria's Secret sweater, warm and very soft and not feminine in anyway, Add a puffy vest and it's great for those chilly mornings.

I laughed it off actually.  If it doesn't affect his willingness to do business with me, it's irrelevant.  

• Like 1

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

6 hours ago, fashionablefun said:

Love that sweater dress (not to mention what's inside). I'd like to see your outfit with it. 

Thanks!  I'll see what I can do!

• Like 1

On 1/15/2020 at 10:08 AM, Cali said:

Just tell him you like comfortable warm coats.

I wear coats and jackets from all sides of a store. Sometimes I layer them, like a puffy vest over a sherpa -  a very warm combination.  How else can we reclaim some fashion?  In the 8 years I have worn this one version of a ski pull over I have only seen one woman with the same type. And it wasn't one of the colors I have.  I always get compliments on my Victoria's Secret sweater, warm and very soft and not feminine in anyway, Add a puffy vest and it's great for those chilly mornings.

I'm just like you Cali. I wear a lot of women's coats. They just look so much better than the drab men's coats.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• 4 weeks later...
23 hours ago, fashionablefun said:

Appealing adventures. Appealing friends. 

Thanks

Canoed in the South of France, explored Saint Petersburg Russia, swam in the French mediterranean with em.

A lot of life I don't share here.

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

As usual, when I get bored, Instagram private messaging random hotties usually ensues.

This time I found an Italian that stopped me dead in my tracks.  Beauty personified.  Heels too.  Usually I don’t instantly fall for an Italian girl.  But Chiara, OMG

DM’d her.  This is how the convo went. 

Too bad I’m not rushing to Milano soon.

87E4CCBE-B7BF-4D88-B51E-750C95CB4A83.jpeg

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Stuck in quarantine NYC.  Most importantly, I'm healthy and so are my loved ones.

Naturally I had to turn my energy somewhere which for me means Direct Messaging random girls on Instagram!  

Discovered this drop dead gorgeous high heel aficionado.  She also lives in Milan, go figure.  

Turns out she thinks guys in heels are cool.  Sigh.  

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 2

It's interesting that I sort of vaguely know who some of these girls are. I'm not a huge Instagram user, but I guess due to my viewing habits, there is a certain "genre" of pictures that appear when I do a general search, and I can remember this Brazil on Heels gal. Of course, I never message anyone, nor would I want to, but you have fun with that! I will be content to either enjoy or grimace at what people are willing to share publicly.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

I can remember this Brazil on Heels gal....I will be content to either enjoy or grimace at what people are willing to share publicly.

Small world!  

While I get that a lot of Instagram is faked, from my end it's true value is twofold: inspiration (art, fashion, beauty) and meeting new girls (Tinder substitute for me).

• 1 month later...

Ever since quarantine started, the opportunities to wear heels in public have basically gone to near zero for me.  Heeling is mostly a social + recreational activity for me.   With minimal physical distancing with the opposite sex involved!  Guess I might have to rethink my freestyling adventures if I wish to get out again.

That doesn't mean I haven't had a few chats with attractive females about wearing heels though--online.  I've circulated the A, B, C, D choice shot with more than a few girls.  One is a drop dead gorgeous stunner who lives in Monaco.  Another is a former model quarantined in Turkey.  Another is a travel blogger from Canada.  

The reason Roxi stands out so much to me is because of her response to COVID.  She owns a company in Riga.  And she's actively making plans to adjust to a new normal Post COVID life, both professionally and personally.  She understands travel + tourism isn't going back to pre-COVID normality again anytime soon.   Other girls are still in disbelief.  Some even completely tone deaf to the economic devastation the world is about to endure.  Others are focused still on being a pretty face and mourning their lost social media lives.  So while other girls may arguably be more physically attractive, Roxi's skin in the game boosts her beauty in my mind.  She has real financial consequences to suffer and isn't counting on a sugar daddy bail out in case things don't work out. (Most really beautiful women have a line of men ready to crank the money printer for them at any time...I have experiences involving the most powerful men in the world to share if anyone wants to hear.  It's not pretty by any stretch. It doesn't do much for my opinion that beauty confers rent seeking privileges among the moneyed elite).

Skin in the game is my new personal attraction trigger.

We last partied together in Minsk, Belarus.   Attached is a screen shot of a piece of our conversation.  She chose C and D, the knee high boots with a chunky heel outfit.  

RoxiScreenShot copy.jpg

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 1

You, like me, are not content to play dress-up in front of a mirror at home. I really should use this time to do a little more of that, if for no other reason than to figure out what I need to get rid of, haha.

It's true.  Sadly, I even had purchased a whole new spring/summer wardrobe too!  Those were BC times (Before Covid).

BC

Before Cellphone

Before Calculator (slide rules)

Before Children

BC was simpler times.

I still work, go out (with a mask) and wear heels all day.  I held off buying spring/summer clothes, I looking forward to the sales that must be coming soon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cali said:

I still work, go out (with a mask) and wear heels all day.  I held off buying spring/summer clothes, I looking forward to the sales that must be coming soon.

Wow, you want a medal for that?  

Just now, kneehighs said:

Wow, you want a medal for that?  

No medal, but maybe a trillion bit coins.  :wink:

Hey you asked and I answered.

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Cali said:

I looking forward to the sales that must be coming soon.

I wonder how that is all going to work for retailers,  having lost an entire season like this.  Some retailers are in bankruptcy now, like Nieman Marcus.  If they go through an inventory liquidation, there are going to be a lot of nice clothes hitting the market all at once, plus all the backlog of what wasn't sold when everything was closed.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kneehighs said:

WOW, this is life in Taiwan right now. 

Lots of opportunity for heeling in there. 

They didn't even have a lockdown in Taiwan.

https://twitter.com/Rewkang/status/1257023143488585729?s=20

Wow! That's certainly surprising!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

19 minutes ago, p1ng74 said:

Taiwan already has law enforcement systems in place that rely on extensive surveillance.  It’s a pretty different society.  

Ditto for Vietnam, which has also gotten back to normal. Vietnam did shut down for a while, but They are Watching You over there, so when they say "shut down," they mean "shut down."

• Like 1

6 hours ago, p1ng74 said:

Taiwan already has law enforcement systems in place that rely on extensive surveillance.  It’s a pretty different society.  

How much did the surveillance compromise privacy?  Contact tracing can be done in the US without compromising privacy.  

6 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

Ditto for Vietnam, which has also gotten back to normal. Vietnam did shut down for a while, but They are Watching You over there, so when they say "shut down," they mean "shut down."

Fall of the West (hubris), Rise of the East?

Throwback to one of the times I spent 5 weeks living in Kiev (multiple times).  It was one of the best experiences of my life.  From the food, the arts and culture, the restaurants, it's honestly one of the most underrated cities in the world I know of.  Kiev literally offers every amenity that NYC does.   Labor is incredibly cheaper to hire in Kiev as well, which makes margins for business wider.  

Anyway, on my first trip I got catfished on my apartment rental, lol.  Instead of getting the one that looked sleek and modern, I got one that looked more like a WW2 grandma would live in it.  Live and learn!

Here's one of my friends asking me to wear these heels for her at night, as a joke.    Ahh, there will be good times again....really grateful for all the good times and travels I've had so far.

46390277_287438735238390_5688964595065242922_n.gif

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Lucky you Kneehighs!  Sounds like you are going to have some fun!

It was a throwback :) , but yeah, we had fun!

Doubtful I'll be doing much international travel in the next 12-18 months.  Not only would it be risky from a health perspective, but I can imagine getting locked down in a foreign country as an unintended consequence and the nightmare of navigating a foreign country health care system.  

3 hours ago, kneehighs said:

Not only would it be risky from a health perspective, but I can imagine getting locked down in a foreign country as an unintended consequence and the nightmare of navigating a foreign country health care system.  

Yeah, no kidding! I’m not sure my insurance would want to pay in a foreign country. I suppose I ought to look into that one of these days. The only country I wouldn’t worry about is Vietnam, and that’s peculiar to my own situation. The older generation of my wife’s family are mostly all physicians. They’d take me to the “Western” hospital, and they’d just pay for everything without even considering it for a minute, so I wouldn’t have to worry about it until later. I’m looking at summer of 2021 for our next visit, and I hope we can even go then. 

• Like 1

I’m sorry for your delay to visit your loved ones in Vietnam. It’s family and nothing is as important in this life as relationships to loved ones.

I may not be able to see my family in Central America till then either.  Super grateful for video chat on WhatsApp, but nothing beats a warm embrace of a family member.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ADVENTURES UPDATE: Attached is a screen shot of a short conversation I had with a Ukrainian model on Instagram.   I showed her a photo of me wearing black pumps with black leather shorts and a white blazer.   Her response, "I wouldn't care.  This is outfit is fire.  Ukraine is not ready for this outfit, but I am." blew me away.   Normally, I'd include her username, but I've since switched gears on that.  Sorry guys, you'll have to put in your own time and labor to find pro-heels girls on IG.

NYC COVID UPDATE: On the topic of COVID, NYC is slowly opening up.  I tested negative for both antibodies and COVID, despite being exposed to multiple co-workers who had COVID.  In my opinion, the neighborhoods in NYC that are doing whatever the hell they want (South Williamsburg and Inwood as two case in points) have stifled all containment efforts.  Non essential service stores in Inwood were open before it was legal, people without masks indoors everywhere and large group gatherings are everywhere.  I've come to peace that I will likely re-encounter the virus.  My peace has been made with my death and if it's my time to go, I'll go.  Until then, I'll practice safe hygiene and basic common sense.

PERSONAL GROWTH UPDATE: one thing I realize I do is rehearse the feelings of when attractive girls found me attractive.  I tend to rehearse that feeling and then immediately associate it with me wearing heels.  It's a sort of self programming.

TestimonialNoName.gif

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 3