The Adventures of kneehighs...

kneehighs

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 4:25 AM, p1ng74 said:

Yup, Friday

Flt 1683   10/11   AUS-PHL      They were a Philly based crew, two of the crewmembers were brand new though.    You are back home by now I'm guessing, what was your flt/date coming back to Austin?   D

33 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

Flt 1683   10/11   AUS-PHL      They were a Philly based crew, two of the crewmembers were brand new though.    You are back home by now I'm guessing, what was your flt/date coming back to Austin?   D

Actually I was going the other way Friday, PHL to AUS.  

7 minutes ago, p1ng74 said:

Actually I was going the other way Friday, PHL to AUS.  

OK, well 1683 from PHL-AUS on Friday, 10/11 had a PHL crew, and flt 1683 from PHL-AUS on Friday 10/18 had a Philly crew also....I'm based in Boston so don't know those guys....Stay in touch, let me know about future flts, will certainly contact crewmembers if I know them....Don

Here's a good article from Grazia UK about Harry Styles rewriting the new masculinity on his terms.  The philosophy aligns with how we wear heels.

Keep in mind, editors write for their advertisers to keep revenue flow.  There has to be money in the new masculinity.

https://graziadaily.co.uk/life/real-life/harry-styles-masculinity/

On 10/17/2019 at 2:51 PM, jeremy1986 said:

How did it go?

Sorry for my late reply.  It went well.  I attended a painting class.  Was the ONLY guy in a room of about 15 girls in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.  Every single girl was friendly.  Will I see the girl again?  Perhaps, if I make the effort.  She did tell me she was "desperate" (her words).  Door is open for sure.  She's an attractive Polish fashion stylist.

I am meeting a Russian girl in Williamsburg Thur night for drinks.  Right now my outfit plan is leather pants tucked into Micheal Kors 3" heeled knee high boots, a red lace top, a blazer, Chanel (fake) brooch, and 2 delicate necklaces.  Subject to change.

I'm just sooo busy with working at a start up.  It'll probably change the transportation industry in cities for many years to come too.  Without prompting, new users already have told me it's changed their life.  And they use again, and again, and again. So the upside gains make it worth my time now.

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 2

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

57 minutes ago, kneehighs said:

Here's a good article from Grazia UK about Harry Styles rewriting the new masculinity on his terms.  The philosophy aligns with how we wear heels.

Keep in mind, editors write for their advertisers to keep revenue flow.  There has to be money in the new masculinity.

https://graziadaily.co.uk/life/real-life/harry-styles-masculinity/

Sorry for my late reply.  It went well.  I attended a painting class.  Was the ONLY guy in a room of about 15 girls in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.  Every single girl was friendly.  Will I see the girl again?  Perhaps, if I make the effort.  She did tell me she was "desperate" (her words).  Door is open for sure.  She's an attractive Polish fashion stylist.

I am meeting a Russian girl in Williamsburg Thur night for drinks.  Right now my outfit plan is leather pants tucked into Micheal Kors 3" heeled knee high boots, a red lace top, a blazer, Chanel (fake) brooch, and 2 delicate necklaces.  Subject to change.

I'm just sooo busy with working at a start up.  It'll probably change the transportation industry in cities for many years to come too.  Without prompting, new users already have told me it's changed their life.  And they use again, and again, and again. So the upside gains make it worth my time now.

Would love to hear more about your startup sometime!

Also, the outfit for your Thursday night date sounds wonderful! Would love to see pictures

10 hours ago, KneeBooted said:

Would love to hear more about your startup sometime!

Also, the outfit for your Thursday night date sounds wonderful! Would love to see pictures

It's not my start up.  Waiting for a new CFO hire to create options contracts.

Will see if I can get a pic of outfit. 

• Like 1

Here's the pic I said I might provide.

Maroon Ann Taylor LOFT lace top.

Fake Chanel brooch.  She loved it.

Michael Kors 3” heel boots.  She also loved them.  Reached down to caress the heel and admired the gold details.

I also put her on my back (piggy back style) and spun her around in circles. In heels.  It's something I do with a lot of girls.  

Overall a good time in Williamsburg.  

LaceTopHighHeelBootsBlazer.jpg

Edited by kneehighs
Red is actually maroon
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, pebblesf said:

You look great buddy, hope you both had fun together

Thanks!  Yes we both had a good time. The venue has vintage decor.  It tends to attract creatives, from the nearby Williamsburg community.  So the scene is interesting, artsy, and not "bro culture".  The DJ passed around a basket with Halloween treats in it.  I thought that was a nice touch. 

8 hours ago, JeffB said:

VERY nice, kneehighs!  :cool:

Thanks Jeff! 

P.S. one improvement I'm going to make is to add gold buttons to my blazer.   On both the cuffs and the front of the blazer.  Gold accessories you can't see in the pic include 2 thin delicate necklaces, one pearl and one rhinestone. 

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, bambam said:

Love Williamsburg, last time I played some shows there I had an absolute blast. Didn't see that spot yet tho...

Yeah Williamsburg is way more fun than Manhattan.  More creatives, early adopters, artists, in BK for sure.  

3 hours ago, fashionablefun said:

Hey, Kneehighs, what' the model name of the MK boots? 

Arley Boot. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Kors-Arley-Black-Fashion-Knee-High-Leather-Boots-5-/123722521992

DYOR https://www.bagfory.com/product_detail.php?c=leather arley web boots&p=15

....also thinking I might switch up my pants for leather pants or some Wolford tights next time.   Tights with a subtle, classic design.  

Edited by kneehighs

Michael Kors makes some pretty nice looking stuff, and I'm always tempted, but I won't be buying any more MK shoes. I've had quite a number in the past, and at least in my personal experience, their durability is subpar. I've had more MK stuff break on me than I care to remember. Maybe the boots are better, but the sandals have been terrible for me--straps breaking, heels coming loose, shanks bending--and I'm known for being pretty easy on shoes. I do wear them and I do walk in them, though. If a fellow didn't walk 20 or 30 miles in them, they might be ok.

3 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

Michael Kors makes some pretty nice looking stuff, and I'm always tempted, but I won't be buying any more MK shoes. I've had quite a number in the past, and at least in my personal experience, their durability is subpar. I've had more MK stuff break on me than I care to remember. Maybe the boots are better, but the sandals have been terrible for me--straps breaking, heels coming loose, shanks bending--and I'm known for being pretty easy on shoes. I do wear them and I do walk in them, though. If a fellow didn't walk 20 or 30 miles in them, they might be ok.

20 or 30 miles in what time frame? 

On 10/26/2019 at 12:01 AM, kneehighs said:

Yeah Williamsburg is way more fun than Manhattan.  More creatives, early adopters, artists, in BK for sure.  

Arley Boot. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Kors-Arley-Black-Fashion-Knee-High-Leather-Boots-5-/123722521992

DYOR https://www.bagfory.com/product_detail.php?c=leather arley web boots&p=15

....also thinking I might switch up my pants for leather pants or some Wolford tights next time.   Tights with a subtle, classic design.  

A shame those boots only go up to size 11. They look sharp, even to me despite my current passion for ankle highs.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

19 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

Oh, nothing all that impressive--a few months maybe? I was just expressing my frustration at how many MK failures I've had.

Maybe Michael Kors plans it that way (planned obsolence with sandals)?  I've had two pairs of Hamilton Riding boots (like below). 

Worn for Fall, Winter, Spring times 3 seasons each.  Not a single tear, rip, or even problem, tbh.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, JeffB said:

Nice boots, kneehighs! The adornments on the ankle make the grade and then some!

Thanks Jeff. Worth 2 pairs.

2 hours ago, pebblesf said:

great looking boots for any occasion

Really, I've worn my pants tucked into these boots in soo many contexts: Toastmasters (public speaking), business meetings (not corporate. entrepreneurial), dates, out with friends (male and female)...too many to write down.  It's such a non-event it becomes laborious to document it.  Not just in NYC either--all over the world.

• Like 1

Video of me spinning a girl on my back, while wearing heels.  Most girls squeal.  She was a bit unemotional.

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 4

21 hours ago, kneehighs said:

Video of me spinning a girl on my back, while wearing heels.  Most girls squeal.  She was a bit unemotional.

Yeah buddy, powerful and alluring in those boots, great job stud!

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

I've seen multiple other shots of you spinning girls. How did this rather unusual playfulness even begin? 

Edited by Tech

5 hours ago, fashionablefun said:

I've seen multiple other shots of you spinning girls. How did this rather unusual playfulness even begin? 

Thought I answered this but my post isn't showing.  It originally started as a means for showing social proof to attract other girls.  "She's having fun with him, so I can too."  Here's an innocent video of me spinning one of my all time favorite girls for further background info:

Edited by kneehighs

You certainly are talented!

Edited by Tech

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!