The Adventures of kneehighs...

kneehighs

On 2/9/2019 at 5:44 PM, Rick24 said:

time you got a pair louboutins kneehighs. you need to level up your game.

Have you seen the amount of toe cleavage on Loubs?  It's a turn off for me when seen on women, let alone myself.  

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

55 minutes ago, kneehighs said:

Have you seen the amount of toe cleavage on Loubs?  It's a turn off for me when seen on women, let alone myself.  

Personally I love toe cleavage, but do admit loubs have a bit too much in some cases. My one pair of Loubitines have stretched beyond wear and I blame most of that on the overly small vamps.

On 2/21/2019 at 8:35 AM, Jkrenzer said:

My one pair of Loubitines have stretched beyond wear and I blame most of that on the overly small vamps.

That's a way to get repeat customers, built in obsolescence, once the vamp goes you need a new shoe.

• 1 month later...

Cat eye sunglasses!  Almost exclusively worn by women. Never seen a guy wear them.   Something else to add to my bucket list for new accessory purchases.

upgrade-your-life-7.jpg

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 2

I like the organic shape of the styles that hint at the cat eye shape.  When my wife got these glasses frames I liked them so much that I got a couple pairs for myself...

7F283AEE-4554-4A07-BFE3-79FC4BF87447.thumb.jpeg.2260a1440650aaad133955f1d0b74365.jpeg

Edited by p1ng74
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, p1ng74 said:

I like the organic shape of the styles that hint at the cat eye shape.  When my wife got these glasses frames I liked them so much that I got a couple pairs for myself...

7F283AEE-4554-4A07-BFE3-79FC4BF87447.thumb.jpeg.2260a1440650aaad133955f1d0b74365.jpeg

They're super discrete.  They fit you well.   A key for me will be to find a frame that fits my face, but is also a frame that is usually only worn by women.  

7 hours ago, kneehighs said:

Cat eye sunglasses!  Almost exclusively worn by women. Never seen a guy wear them.   Something else to add to my bucket list for new accessory purchases.

upgrade-your-life-7.jpg

They look cute! I'd give them a try!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I only wear sunglasses from the women's styles. The lenses are always much bigger than men's styles. That gives a lot more coverage for my eyes. Besides who cares if they are women's styles. I like them and never had anyone say anything bad about wearing them.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 3

5 hours ago, bluejay said:

I only wear sunglasses from the women's styles. The lenses are always much bigger than men's styles. That gives a lot more coverage for my eyes. Besides who cares if they are women's styles. I like them and never had anyone say anything bad about wearing them.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

For me, I care if they are women's styles.  For me, it's the fact they're stereotypically associated with femininity that provides me wearing value.  Without that association with feminine value, the initial attraction to the wearing experience loses it's value. 

For me, wearing accessories and clothing that women recognize as being only for women routinely elicits responses of positive intrigue from women.  Girls see the accessory on me.  Then they feel great.  They feel like they feel when they wear it themself.  This type of value is losing it’s value in my life though.  There is a lot more to life than seducing new women.

For me, binary gender stereotypes in clothes is what creates part of the value of wearing heels and styles exclusively associated for women.  The stereotypes that strengthen binary gender is what creates for me the inner responses of feeling feminine, feeling admirable,  feeling desirable, feeling beautiful, feeling like I imagine a woman feels when I’m attracted to her.

I don’t expect it’s the same for everyone.  

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 3

On 4/23/2019 at 12:52 AM, kneehighs said:

For me, I care if they are women's styles.  For me, it's the fact they're stereotypically associated with femininity that provides me wearing value.  Without that association with feminine value, the initial attraction to the wearing experience loses it's value. 

For me, wearing accessories and clothing that women recognize as being only for women routinely elicits responses of positive intrigue from women.  Girls see the accessory on me.  Then they feel great.  They feel like they feel when they wear it themself.  This type of value is losing it’s value in my life though.  There is a lot more to life than seducing new women.

For me, binary gender stereotypes in clothes is what creates part of the value of wearing heels and styles exclusively associated for women.  The stereotypes that strengthen binary gender is what creates for me the inner responses of feeling feminine, feeling admirable,  feeling desirable, feeling beautiful, feeling like I imagine a woman feels when I’m attracted to her.

I don’t expect it’s the same for everyone.  

Everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING you said resonated with me to perfection. Of course, I've gone a step or two further than you since I wear skirts, dresses, women's tops and jewelry on my outings, but yeah, I enjoy expressing my own femininity, I enjoy feeling beautiful and it's a wonderful experience.

Edited by JeffB

On 4/24/2019 at 1:47 AM, JeffB said:

Everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING you said resonated with me to perfection. Of course, I've gone a step or two further than you since I wear skirts, dresses, women's tops and jewelry on my outings, but yeah, I enjoy expressing my own femininity, I enjoy feeling beautiful and it's a wonderful experience.

Certainly a prescient comment. I've said to friends, gf's and even a bf that I like the aesthetics of the clothing, the art associated with expression, being a walking work of art, and being me, but I don't think it would have as much of a draw for me if it wasn't femme by todays mores and biological expression, and taboo in our culture. Me overthinking it, but worth thought I think. You think?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, bambam said:

Certainly a prescient comment. I've said to friends, gf's and even a bf that I like the aesthetics of the clothing, the art associated with expression, being a walking work of art, and being me, but I don't think it would have as much of a draw for me if it wasn't femme by todays mores and biological expression, and taboo in our culture. Me overthinking it, but worth thought I think. You think?

Overthinking it? Nope, I don't think so. By wearing women's clothes, openly and proudly, we reject the outdated notion that men have no business sporting such attire, we reject today's brand of often toxic masculinity in favor of femininity and the joy it brings. I relish being feminine when I wear the clothes I love, it makes me feel happier, more alive, being a walking work of art (as you said) when I dress up, and get compliments from women on my attire makes everything I do as a fashion freestyler worthwhile.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, bambam said:

For me, it's not over thinking it.  If the socially constructed stereotypes that associate heels + other accessories exclusively for women didn't exist, I wouldn't be as drawn to wear them.  For me this includes accessories like brooch pins, cat eye sunglasses, fringe shorts, and other "trends" with a long shelf life.  The boundary for me is very personal and not a tool to judge others: no lip stick, no earrings, no wigs, no skirts, and nothing that transforms my physical appearance into more woman than man.  

7 hours ago, JeffB said:

Overthinking it? Nope, I don't think so. By wearing women's clothes, openly and proudly, we reject the outdated notion that men have no business sporting such attire, we reject today's brand of often toxic masculinity in favor of femininity and the joy it brings. I relish being feminine when I wear the clothes I love, it makes me feel happier, more alive, being a walking work of art (as you said) when I dress up, and get compliments from women on my attire makes everything I do as a fashion freestyler worthwhile.

I feel some rebel archetype :rocker: coming from there.  

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This Russian model is a friend of mine.  She's a stunner.  She posted on Facebook she was looking for opinions of men in heels.   So in Private Message, I sent her pic of my wearing stilettos.  Her response, "Wow, nice legs {face savoring delicious food emoj} {thumbs up emojo}.  What high? ) [ ) = smile] I think men can show heels, but in more brutal design"  Screen shot attached.  By brutal design, I think she meant masculine.  

53545928_10216550690993204_1262878280906702848_n.jpg

48277524_10215905527024508_7163466495756861440_n.jpg

Saved Screen Shot.png

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 3

kneehighs: Along with being flat out stunning, your friend certainly is open minded about men in heels. Plenty darn cool!

• Like 3

I also love the perfectly MisMatched shoes. I done it several times in the last year.

I no longer look at where the clothes I wear come from. I prefer several types of tops that are only available in Women's, so I buy them and wear them all the time (wore one today), some of my other tops are men's. Almost all my shorts are now women's, I like short shorts. Men's shorts have gotten so long you could call them capris. It's fit and function over where it's sold.

My boundary is slightly further out than your @kneehighs. I enjoy some of the things that might be called high maintenance, but for me are just necessities: I get my brows cleaned up several times a year - trimmed/waxed; legs waxed (KT tape ready); both fingernails and toenails colored. I consider my nails as small canvases for every changing art (about every two weeks).

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Cali said:

My boundary is slightly further out than your @kneehighs. I enjoy some of the things that might be called high maintenance, but for me are just necessities: I get my brows cleaned up several times a year - trimmed/waxed; legs waxed (KT tape ready); both fingernails and toenails colored. I consider my nails as small canvases for every changing art (about every two weeks).

Fascinating. I love how you go out there and do what you want with your own body.  Good on you.  

• Like 1

On 5/8/2019 at 1:56 AM, Cali said:

I also love the perfectly MisMatched shoes. I done it several times in the last year.

Maybe it's the anal knucklehead in me, but I could never bring myself to wear mismatched shoes.  :giggle:

• Like 1

She was just trying on shoes tbh, not wearing mismatched.   She asked for feedback as to which one she should get.  I said the patent pair.  She sent a private pic--just don't know where it's at. 

JeffB--you must be a really early riser?  Post time on my end shows your post went active around 5 am ish, EST.  

Edited by kneehighs

12 hours ago, JeffB said:

Maybe it's the anal knucklehead in me, but I could never bring myself to wear mismatched shoes.  :giggle:

Me neither.

6 hours ago, kneehighs said:

JeffB--you must be a really early riser?  Post time on my end shows your post went active around 5 am ish, EST.  

He's not the only one. I get up at 4 a.m. most days.

8 hours ago, kneehighs said:

She was just trying on shoes tbh, not wearing mismatched.   She asked for feedback as to which one she should get.  I said the patent pair.  She sent a private pic--just don't know where it's at. 

Twenty years in the military (Navy) made a mess of my internal clock. Waking up around 3 am daily is par for the course with me, but I don’t mind, I rather enjoy waking up before the roosters.

42 minutes ago, JeffB said:

Twenty years in the military (Navy) made a mess of my internal clock. Waking up around 3 am daily is par for the course with me, but I don’t mind, I rather enjoy waking up before the roosters.

Wow, that's crazy early!

Jeff....   I get up early too, usually before 5AM....   Sleeping when the sun is out is like "burning daylight"......    ha ha.....   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

20 hours ago, kneehighs said:

Wow, that's crazy early!

Yup! My idea of sleeping in is waking up at five a.m., something I rarely do, and even when that does happen, I feel guilty for having overslept.

Well seems alot of you guys here can't sleep in , i'm in the same boat wake up between 4 & 5 normally sometimes i wake up at 2 in the morning , then i usually hit an episode or two of Star Trek the next generation  , get tired again and then head back to bed , sometimes sleep till 7 then   ( MAKE IT SO NUMBER 1 ) Juan Luke Picard   :giggle:

Edited by malinheels