The Adventures of kneehighs...

kneehighs

On 12/24/2017 at 3:31 PM, KneeBooted said:

would you post a picture of your outfit?

Didn't take one sorry.  Just visualize a green army jacket, black skinny jeans, and jeans tucked into boots.  Worn with red scarf.

22 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

What if you came wearing the same court shoes of the last picture on the couch? What do you think her answer would be?

She would probably feel very shocked at first.  If just being friends was a goal, I don't think it would matter.  If being romantically involved for a long term relationship was the goal, if one had enough money to support her and a decent personality,  I don't think it would matter.  If romance on a short term basis was the goal, it probably wouldn't matter as long as one had a decent personality.

22 hours ago, Shyheels said:

You seem to have some interesting friends.

Thanks! They are pretty cool yeah...The prez and I have partied together everywhere from Sao Paulo to Moscow to London.  Small world.

Edited by kneehighs

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 1 month later...

kneehighs. I think you have done a great service to men who wear heels. and a guy who wears heels in public is more of a man than a guy who hides it in his bedroom. at the age of 24. I made the right choice in not marrying or having a girlfriend, why. because wearing heels is just too much damn fun. a quota from sean connery on his retirement. I'm 30 now and my aim is to wear in public. and to have a huge collection of designer heels and boots to wear in public. and to have a large group of new friends to heel about in. I know that you think I am wrong to ditch relationships over heels. but women say that they have the right to wear what they want. well I want to wear what I want, so if it makes me selfish then so what. life is very short and you have look out for number one yourself. hope you post back.

• Like 2

Hi Rick, thanks for your words of appreciation.  I'm not so sure that you can't have both a relationship and the heel lifestyle you want.  It's not necessarily and "either/or" situation but probably in today's world, a "both/and".  Good luck to you!

• Like 1

totally agree with kneehigh. I wear heels publicly a lot, with and without my wife. She doesn't wear heels, her choice. She has no issues with me wearing mine, often 5 inch thin stilettos. I don't CD, I just wear my heels. Her only concern is not how I look or present myself but rather how my knees will hold up. I tell her, not To worry, as I do wear "male" as work for 9 to 10 hrs everyday so I keep my tendons and knees in good shape. So there is no reason to shun a relationship simply because you want to wear heels. Just do it and let the chips fall where they may. Life is too short without companionship. Male or female, we all need someone. 

• Like 1

On 2/12/2018 at 12:00 PM, Rick24 said:

I made the right choice in not marrying or having a girlfriend, why. because wearing heels is just too much damn fun. a quota from sean connery on his retirement. I'm 30 now and my aim is to wear in public.

Step up man, you can create both. I'm over 60, have my nails painted over the top, wear high heels daily. Divorced my last wife 5 years ago, and I am looking and still very hopeful. The next 9 - 12 months I have a very large project to manage, but after that my next project is to create that loving relationship.

On 2018-02-12 at 3:00 PM, Rick24 said:

kneehighs. I think you have done a great service to men who wear heels. and a guy who wears heels in public is more of a man than a guy who hides it in his bedroom. at the age of 24. I made the right choice in not marrying or having a girlfriend, why. because wearing heels is just too much damn fun. a quota from sean connery on his retirement. I'm 30 now and my aim is to wear in public. and to have a huge collection of designer heels and boots to wear in public. and to have a large group of new friends to heel about in. I know that you think I am wrong to ditch relationships over heels. but women say that they have the right to wear what they want. well I want to wear what I want, so if it makes me selfish then so what. life is very short and you have look out for number one yourself. hope you post back.

I agree with this statement!!!

I understand kneehighs. but a number of women know that you wear heels, and if you told them the decision I made. they would say I'm selfish. its easier said than done. I enjoy wearing my heels. it's apart of me. in the end we can't live on other people's expectations. it's 2018 and if women don't want to start a family and instead have a career. then men now have the right to wear what we want and not marry for the sake of it. if woman can have there cake so can we. and having a big collection of designer heels in your room is the icing on the cake for me and others.

• Like 1

Agreed. in theory anyway...

I have seen from my own limited experience - if you find true love, chances are she will accept the heels, even if its take a while to really come around to acceptance. Yes - she may not like going out with you in heels, but I am sure that some level of acceptance is something that someone who really loves you, will give you in return for your love. 

• 2 months later...

Time for my bi-annual update.  I used to think Stockholm and it's Northern European counterparts like Norway and Denmark had the most beautiful girls in the world.  Now after traveling more, my conclusion is the best looking women in the world are in Moscow or Kiev.  In this case, I'll say Kiev.  It's easier to do business in Kiev than Moscow.  Regulations make it difficult for US citizens to do business in Russia.   After spending 5 weeks in Kiev in 2017 and 3 weeks in 2018, I'm already looking into expat status there.

For one, outsourcing of IT labor is remarkably cheap.  I can hire an entry level part time social media person for $300/month.  Blockchain developers while not as cheap, cost about 1/3 what they would in the US.

For two, manufacturing costs are also incredibly low.  Italian brands are known for putting the whole supply chain in Ukraine.  Then shipping to Italy, just to have the clothing tag "made in Italy" affixed -- with truth.  Quality is not compromised in Ukraine.

For three, real estate prices are dramatically lower.   For $700/month one can rent a newly renovated apartment in a high rise with concierge.  Buying is equally affordable.

Fourth, the start up ecosystem is alive in Kiev immeasurably more than anywhere else in the world I've seen (I've been a lot of places).  It's all artisanal too: creative coffee shops,  creative restaurants, creative bakeries, creative co-working spaces, creative nail salons, creative barbers that offer men a glass of scotch upon arrival....everything really.  

And fifth, of course, the stunningly beautiful girls.  The girls in the United States and western Europe don't even compare with how well the girls  in Ukraine (or Moscow) take care of themselves.  It's an eye feast just walking around.  The beauty of the girls in EE easily eclipses the beauty of the girls even here in NYC.  

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vth0rue043y7qoi/Heels with girl.jpg?dl=0

One downside to EE is that feminism never reached the EE.  So gender roles, including those that affect clothing stereotypes, is traditional in nature.  Men are men.  Women are women.  the trade off upsides for me outweigh the trade off downsides though.  

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 1

Sounds like you are living in an interesting part of the world. I've been to Russia, but never been to Moscow or Kiev, either, in the Ukraine - evidently something to look forward to if my work ever takes me in that direction. Mainly I seem to be going to South America and Asia these days...

8 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

Sounds like you are living in an interesting part of the world. I've been to Russia, but never been to Moscow or Kiev, either, in the Ukraine - evidently something to look forward to if my work ever takes me in that direction. Mainly I seem to be going to South America and Asia these days...

South America as in Buenos Aires or Sao Paolo?

I personally find Kiev utterly fascinating.  It’s a 25 year old country, so it’s young.The shot below with the girl in it is a room in a coffee shop to hang out and drink coffee.  It's not an art gallery.

5BB5A3CE-5CE8-40ED-8B06-580E5FEC3A47.jpeg

A7380151-852E-40B6-B84F-924F6B0EAC35.jpeg

EC865DB5-E6F9-4BCC-B479-997FA041B5C5.jpeg

9B7F6408-3BDB-4D67-8228-F5BE060AAD06.jpeg

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 1

South America as in Sao Paulo - a very interesting city!

I love the look of Kiev. The architecture reminds me a bit of Prague.

Definitely a destination to put on my list  

Edited by Shyheels

12 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

South America as in Sao Paulo - a very interesting city!

I love the look of Kiev. The architecture reminds me a bit of Prague.

Definitely a destination to put on my list  

Sao Paolo, a massive city. Last time I was there we drove around in a car with bullet proof windows.  Amazing steak houses there.  

If one doesn’t pay their taxes in Ukraine (it’s all underground economy anyway...even Millennials support it), this girl will come after them.  I mean!!

132A3A6B-F9D4-4F27-8975-F73393EE4DB0.jpeg

Yes, security is certainly an issue in Sao Paulo. I had plenty of it when I was wandering around with expensive camera gear, especially in the old quarter of the city and along the river. 

Your tax inspectors in Ukraine are certainly visually appealing - but not enough for me to hanker to have my accounts audited!

Edited by Shyheels
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

It's been ages since I went clubbing and cold approached girls. This last Saturday night I was bored.   I gave it a go.  I'm beyond this in my life now. Cold approaching and sleeping with endless women is a bit of a hollow end.  But the process sure is fun. 

Anyhow, I wore black track pants with a red and white vertical stripe, Naturalizer Dinah loafer heels (for easy getting around), and a button down denim top.  It was all women's clothes.  And I went out by myself (unusual too) to the Penthouse Bar at the Standard Hotel in the Meat Packing District.  

I saw a blonde at the bar and approached her.  Soon, we hit it off and started kissing.   Not a few minutes later, her friend came over.  And OMG, her friend was beautiful. :shocked: She professed to be a lesbian.  Whatever.  About an hour later after fending off the blonde, I was soon making out with the brunette.  She was so beautiful.  Naturally, this caused a bit of a jealous cat fight between the two.  :boxing: We all went and sat in the back by a jacuzzi. Before long the brunette had her hands and face down my shirt--many times throughout the night. :w00t2: It was a sure deal I thought.  Towards the end of the night, the original blonde disappeared from her view.  Worried, the brunette got up to look for her.  Minutes later, she was exhorting me to find someone else.  Content with my evenings festivities, I got in line to take the elevator down and go home.  Ironically, the brunette and her friends got in line right behind me.  Things got interesting here. 

Inside the elevator on the way down, another brunette, 5'10" tall started to talk to me.  Let's call this new brunette CL.  CL got close.  She asked me if I wanted to come with her to a nearby bar.  I said sure.  At that bar, CL  within about 15 minutes also had her face and hands all over my body.  We went back to her place.  I'm guilty of not even knowing her name. She did some Christian Louboutin So Kate's in Black Patent and Nude Patent which we added to play time.  At around 6 am, I decided to sneak out.  I Tip toed through her apartment and out the front door.  I thought I was being slick and breathed a deep sigh of relief of not having to face her in the morning.  Shut the front door.  Put my hand into my pocket to dial for an uber.  And waddayaknow, I forgot my cell phone inside her bedroom!    I had to bang on front door for about 20 minutes. All the while rehearsing for the worst case scenario if she came to the door, "I forgot my phone in your room" (said with a nonchalant tone of voice).  Finally her roommate came to the door.  She's like "who are you?  Why are you here?"  and I'm like "I spent the night with your roommate and forgot my phone in her room".  Imagine, this is New York City, not Podunk, Kansas.  She was like "what's her name".  Somehow I managed to skip that step in our communication too, lol.    Eventually I talked her into letting me upstairs to get my phone.  Fortunately, the girl didn't wake up.  Her Christian Louboutin So Kate's were still neatly on the window sill next to her bed.  Ahhh.

And I escaped.  Talk about a drama filled night.  

Naturalizer Dinah Womens Loafers Clearance 8929076.jpg

• Like 2

Thanks--it was fun.  To be honest, there's no desire to "show us all up" though.  I sincerely hope that's not the effect my stories have.  If so, I need to seriously reconsider my storytelling.  And for the record, the Louboutin's were owned by the girl, not me.     

You guys are just jealous. I believe every word Kneehighs wrote is true. Why would he take the time to tease us with fake stories? 

Kneehighs, thanks for sharing your adventure. I'm glad you had a good time and enjoyed more than just the CL eye candy! Keep on posting adventures here. Nice loafer heels, btw.

Steve

• Like 2

Here's some online feedback I recently received.  2 laughed.  Both that laughed followed up with "you look great though" or "you killed it".  One just downright digged it. 

Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 6.23.23 PM.png

• Like 4