The Adventures of kneehighs...

kneehighs

most people, won't care if a guy wears heels in public, but if you wear a really nice pair of heels then, you get women smiling at you, or they wink at you, or you get women telling their friends about it, they say to there friend ; oh' that guy is wearing a really nice pair of heels; then their eyes have clocked on you, and they have a really big grin.

I get those compliments from the ladies a lot. I always make my heels visible for all to see. I wear skirts, shorts and capris with my heels. Wearing heels for so many years, I just go out, about my business. I'm totally confident wearing heels out in public.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Rick24 said:

my dream is to go to a night club, wearing tight jeans with a pair of stiletto boots, and with it, a leather jacket, and then just dance like hell, for the fun, one day it will happen.

There have been quite a few posts describing situations exactly like those you are dreaming about.  They all turned out to be super fine outings.

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

On 2 September 2016 at 7:17 AM, Rick24 said:

my dream is to go to a night club, wearing tight jeans with a pair of stiletto boots, and with it, a leather jacket, and then just dance like hell, for the fun, one day it will happen.

That "One day" will come aling sooner than you think. As is oft stated here on the board is that the main thing holding us back is our own headspace. 

As you expand your journeys and become more comfortable you will wonder what you were worrying about. 

The main thing in your plan that wouls stop me is that i cant dance for crap. 

I can waltz properly (took lessons for my wedding). But dancing.... Nope !

good luck

• Like 1

Regards

James

4 hours ago, Sydheel said:

That "One day" will come aling sooner than you think. As is oft stated here on the board is that the main thing holding us back is our own headspace. 

As you expand your journeys and become more comfortable you will wonder what you were worrying about. 

I can waltz properly (took lessons for my wedding). But dancing.... Nope !

good luck

If you can waltz, you can 'dance'.   Anything that amounts to jigging about is not proper dancing!

7 hours ago, Sydheel said:

You would think that guys who make it their business to learn to walk in high heels, knowing that they have to be way above average to pull off the look and have the confidence, would be able to dance naturally. However, that is not necessarily the case. I can't dance either. In my younger days, I always made sure I was in the band for that very reason.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, mlroseplant said:

You would think that guys who make it their business to learn to walk in high heels, knowing that they have to be way above average to pull off the look and have the confidence, would be able to dance naturally. However, that is not necessarily the case. I can't dance either. In my younger days, I always made sure I was in the band for that very reason.

Dancing is an art form just like drawing or painting where most of the talent is mental rather than physical.  With drawing and painting the hand eye coordination needed to render an image is no more than 10% of the effort, the other 90% is seeing the image in your mind.  I am not a dancer but I suspect the physical coordination for dance is higher than with drawing but I doubt if it is more than 40% of the effort.  The dancer has to be able to see the dance in their mind.

This also applies to walking in heels.  It does take some physical coordination to balance when wearing heels and even more to gracefully move in heels, but the real effort is mentally seeing what that movement should be.  Therein lies the difference between a guy in heels walking like a guy, and a guy in heels walking like a girl.  I realize that is a generalized stereotyped statement but most gals that wear heels regularly carry themselves with a flowing grace that is difficult for guys to learn (but in my case, not for the lack of trying :text_sigh:).

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

2 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

... and even more to gracefully move in heels, but the real effort is mentally seeing what that movement should be.  Therein lies the difference between a guy in heels walking like a guy, and a guy in heels walking like a girl.  I realize that is a generalized stereotyped statement but most gals that wear heels regularly carry themselves with a flowing grace that is difficult for guys to learn (but in my case, not for the lack of trying :text_sigh:).

I think I walk better in heels than about half of the women I see in heels.  Even though I actually try to walk as though I am in normal flats and try to keep my normal gate and pace, etc.  I guess my goal is to look like I am at total ease in heels.  I have practiced before to walk like a woman, but it just doesn't work, the closest I have been able to come is while wearing a corset which sort of helps to force a hip sway/pivot.  Otherwise, a guy's skeletal structure is different, most specifically in the hip region, which is where the 'walking like a girl' as you say, originates.  I don't know some here may be able to pull that walk off, or perhaps that is their goal...  Anyway, I just try to walk like I would in flats, but in heels, and I got to say, I think it looks pretty graceful, but I would definitely fall into the 'guy in heels walking like a guy' category.  After trying the alternative, I am quite happy with that, relatively speaking anyway.  :) 

Edited by hhboots
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, hhboots said:

I think I walk better in heels than about half of the women I see in heels. ...  I guess my goal is to look like I am at total ease in heels.

I have also seen many women walking in heels that should have stuck to flats, and I think your goal is properly set.  My praise was for women that, while wearing heels, "carry themselves with a flowing grace" (envision ballroom dancing).  Not too many women pull that off, and I suspect even fewer guys (but ballroom dancers do have partners, but only one is normally in heels).  I do get complements like "You walk in heels better than I do" so I'm not staggering around in heels but I am far from moving with flowing grace.  (I can't dance either. :penitent:)

• Like 4

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Ginger Rogers was famously alleged to have said about her dancing partner, Fred Astaire: 'I can do anything he can - but backwards and in 5" heels!'   Maybe she didn't ever say it but the sentiment is valid - although one should not under-estimate the skill of the man in leading his partner.

I don't know whether the wearing of cuban heels by a man for Latin American dancing is essentially as fashion rather than for practical reasons.   As a dancer, I can see that such heels will affect the stance and gait of the man to a small extent but whether this is helpful or not is difficult to tell.   Many steps (in ballroom or Latin) require the man to rise on his toes, which a heel will clearly assist but then with the probability that his shoe heel remains on or nearly on the floor rather than clear of it.   Maybe other dancers out there can comment?

15 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

I have also seen many women walking in heels that should have stuck to flats, and I think your goal is properly set.  My praise was for women that, while wearing heels, "carry themselves with a flowing grace" (envision ballroom dancing).  Not too many women pull that off, and I suspect even fewer guys (but ballroom dancers do have partners, but only one is normally in heels).  I do get complements like "You walk in heels better than I do" so I'm not staggering around in heels but I am far from moving with flowing grace.  (I can't dance either. :penitent:)

Yes, I've gotten that compliment from time to time as well. That always makes me feel good as that's validation of my hard work to make sure I look AND walk my best in heels.

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

most women secretly like men who do wear heels in public, but what there pet hates is, that if the man has a better high heel collection, than what she has, or they can get frustrated at the fact that this man can wear heels so perfectly, even if he is wearing killer heels, most women have a very snobby and catty attitude to other women who wear an outfit that is better than there's, I read other stories from men who wear heels in public on other forums and they have came across some women who are the catty and sort of snobby type, and those women loved the guys who wore heels, but where very frustrated at the fact that these men would wear higher heels than they could, and could walk better in them,

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Time for my annual update here.   It's interesting reading through my old posts here.  It's almost like I was writing computer code to attract women.    Nowadays, I find sleeping with attractive women somewhat uneventful.  It's still exciting, but most of the time, I make little effort.  I will say this though.  The better looking the girl, the better the odds are she's psychologically disordered, especially if she had a dysfunctional family. 

Anyhow, a shot people here might appreciate

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i45/storm-trooper/ValentinoRockStud.jpg

Edited by kneehighs
  • Like 1

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Ha, here's another:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h80/cryptobond/Louboutins2_zps3elkc5oe.jpg

This girl, though being very attractive, is also probably Histrionic or even Histrionic Personality Disordered.  I'd hedge the latter.  Comes from a highly dysfunctional family of origin.  Father was absent.   Parents are divorced.  Mother creates lots of drama around herself, even though the mother lives in another state.   Loves attention from men.  Attending to her would be like playing BitCoin Cash.  Get what I want and get out fast.  

Beautiful, but bad news.  

p.s. I just randomly met her on the street.  

Edited by kneehighs

• 1 month later...

Hung out with 3 Eastern European girls recently.  One is a Ukrainian fashion designer.   At lunch at Bacarrat's, the designer decided to pop a compliment on my Michael Kors Hamilton Riding Boots..."i love your boots" in front of all her friends.  Not a second later, her friends were all in agreement too.   My skinny jeans were tucked into my boots.

Then recently, I wore the same Micheal Kors boots out to meet 6 friends for dinner.  One is an established serial entrepreneur, the other a president of the board of a fashion/tech company.  We're forming our own local crypto group, yay! :giggle:  After, we went to a friends apartment for drinks.  Randomly, I wound up sitting next to some sapiosexual from Belarus (pictured with face blocked out to protect her privacy).  Totally, NOT my type.  It was funny to watch her energy rise sexually around intellectual topics though.  I even asked her nonchalantly if she was a "sapiosexual".   She said no.  The lawyer in the group schooled her and said, "someone turned on by intelligence" to which she replied, "oh yeah".  Anyway,  I did ask for her view of my knee boots.  As an intellectual, I wagered she'd give a quality answer.  "You like comfort...and you like to distinguish yourself". But it took her like 4-5 minutes to say that :shocked: :giggle:

Regarding the girl from a few posts above...her pic (with her face hidden to respect her privacy) is also attached.  

Happy Holidays everyone!

boots copy.jpg

SoKate2.JPG

• Like 8

2 hours ago, kneehighs said:

Hung out with 3 Eastern European girls recently.  One is a Ukrainian fashion designer.   At lunch at Bacarrat's, the designer decided to pop a compliment on my Michael Kors Hamilton Riding Boots..."i love your boots" in front of all her friends.  Not a second later, her friends were all in agreement too.   My skinny jeans were tucked into my boots.

Then recently, I wore the same Micheal Kors boots out to meet 6 friends for dinner.  One is an established serial entrepreneur, the other a president of the board of a fashion/tech company.  We're forming our own local crypto group, yay! :giggle:  After, we went to a friends apartment for drinks.  Randomly, I wound up sitting next to some sapiosexual from Belarus (pictured with face blocked out to protect her privacy).  Totally, NOT my type.  It was funny to watch her energy rise sexually around intellectual topics though.  I even asked her nonchalantly if she was a "sapiosexual".   She said no.  The lawyer in the group schooled her and said, "someone turned on by intelligence" to which she replied, "oh yeah".  Anyway,  I did ask for her view of my knee boots.  As an intellectual, I wagered she'd give a quality answer.  "You like comfort...and you like to distinguish yourself". But it took her like 4-5 minutes to say that :shocked: :giggle:

Regarding the girl from a few posts above...her pic (with her face hidden to respect her privacy) is also attached.  

Happy Holidays everyone!

boots copy.jpg

SoKate2.JPG

would you post a picture of your outfit?

• Like 1