The Adventures of kneehighs...

kneehighs

taking a break from filling out foreign tax forms. Sooo boring translating 1 phrase @ a x on google translate. 1 thing I forgot 2 add about date 2 was the girl has a boyfriend that lives in Paris. They've been together for 5 years. Usually, I back off when a girl has a boyfriend just out of respect for the guy. But, if things were so good with her man, then why was she out with me--alone? So I tested. In the proper conversational context I added, "1 common complaint a lot of women have after being with 1 man 4 so long is the sex gets boring, predictable, and dull." BAM. That hit a nerve & got her attention. & she spilled her guts about how there is NO sex life. :) I think I added additional snippets like you get so comfortable with each other, you wind up being like brother and sister. :rose: And that....was that! :)

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

In the proper conversational context I added, "1 common complaint a lot of women have after being with 1 man 4 so long is the sex gets boring, predictable, and dull."

And that....was that! :)

And that my friend is the secret challenge to a "good" marriage. Keep it interesting, exciting and imaginative........ And, when your wife was a Phsyc major in college....."like a box of chocolates, you never know what to expect next -- even after almost 36 years :):rose:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

And that my friend is the secret challenge to a "good" marriage. Keep it interesting, exciting and imaginative........ And, when your wife was a Phsyc major in college....."like a box of chocolates, you never know what to expect next -- even after almost 36 years :):)

Amen to that--I'll remember that. Long may your marriage continue to thrive in a prosperous vision of the future that keeps you glued together.

Either those links are broken, or you've already removed the picks. If the latter, would you consider leaving them up longer for people who don't check the board several times a day?

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

• 1 month later...

Kneehighs –

I assume that the use of B&W was a choice and not a technical faux pas. Nice touch. I remember when seeing a photograph in color was just as unusual as seeing one in B & W is today.

Getting back to the spirit of this board… I like your shoes better then hers.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Kneehighs –

I assume that the use of B&W was a choice and not a technical faux pas. Nice touch. I remember when seeing a photograph in color was just as unusual as seeing one in B & W is today.

Getting back to the spirit of this board… I like your shoes better then hers.

Your assumption is correct! I was trying to evoke a mood by using black and white, which the other shots not suitable for the rated G standards of this site better showcase.

You'd be proud, I just bought a pair of flat over the knee boots, which it seems the girls love (all ages).

You'd be proud, I just bought a pair of flat over the knee boots...

If I had anything to do with that decision, proud is not the right word... honored is more what I feel. When the fashion setter of hhplace picks up on something I did... words fail.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

2 glasses of wine and a girl with kneehighs and this is part of what you get:

A great set of legs, hedonistic indulgence in obligatory flirty foot/shoe rubs, and of course, cool black round toe pumps (mine)

It's funny that I met this girl on Saturday night after finishing up a full days worth of work. While I was at the bar engaging her in conversation, some other linebacker looking guy came up and tried to "steal her away" from me. If he had stood in the middle of us, I could've turned my back to him to get him to leave.

This guy was smart. He stood to her side so I couldn't block him out with my back and interrupted our conversation with a compliment towards me. "I love your scarf, hi, my name is...." This guy was good and when he got to the "so how do you guys know each other" question, I laid it on him. "we've been fckuing for the last 5 days upstairs at the hotel." That produced a quizzical look on his face. He slowed down a bit. He turned towards the girl and went back into normal conversation with her, "so what industry are you in?"...I cut in with, "hey man, I'll pay you a hundred dollars to get rid of this girl for me. Seriously, show me your stuff. Pick her up." That threw him for a loop and within a few more minutes, the girl had begun to turn her back towards him and re-engage me with her full attention. Nothing like a little "tongue in cheek" social pressure to spice up the night!

Bravo Kneehighs .. Havent been able to view all the pic's as some have already gone but the ones I was looked great. Loved the black pump with almond toe you were wearing and the round tow with a little detail strap across it (on your lap?) were also nice.

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

Wow, the dating scene has sure changed since I last had an occasion to try to convince someone to go with me. My how things change in 35 years. :wave: Back in my dating days, reacting as you did, in the presence of the young lady, would have been considered, rude, crude and unacceptable. (show my age, doesn't it). But, as long as you know the ropes and the rules, and aren't afraid to apply them, you're that much ahead of everyone else. And, in your case, I guess it was just the right approach to take. Thanks for the pics, and I like the shoes. Both hers and yours. :(

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Guys, I met the girl that night for the first time. There never was 5 days in the hotel room. I just said that to flirt with the girl, keep her excited, and drive away the other guy (by giving him a response he probably didn't expect).

Whoa. I've never done speed dating before, but I might make an exception for this half face/half masquerade event this Saturday in the East Village:

Talk to them for 7 mins - 10 mins, know them better and like them for their personality....Looks have been unilluminated out from the equation with dimmed lights... Special lighting arrangements have been made at the venue. Event will take place in dim light. It has been planned in a such a way that the seats and moving area is clearly visible 4. During the event guests are expected to keep the masks on. Its mandatory.

Perfect excuse to throw on some pumps. Let's just hope the jokes not on me (Beth Ditto is not my thing)!

Guys, I met the girl that night for the first time. There never was 5 days in the hotel room. I just said that to flirt with the girl, keep her excited, and drive away the other guy (by giving him a response he probably didn't expect).

Reminds me of the line I laid on my fiancee', sight unseen, when I "rescued" her from a bar jerk. At the time I thought she was very cute, and the guy was being a jerk, so I came to her "rescue." I didn't know at the time she was really looking for an out. She wound up being a good friend for a few years. Still is, I suspect, based on a couple of phone conversations over the years.

Oh, by the way, the line was, "There you are! I've been looking for you all night long! Let's adjourn to the bar for now, but we'll be ordering dinner soon..."

I only did it because she was in visible distress, and she later thanked me for "rescuing me from that jerk."

So, guys, if you intentions are honorable, it pays to be chivalrous.

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Tonight a met a girl for a beer at a locally established "dive bar". We had met randomly a couple of weeks ago.

She told her friend about the location and her friend said "that's a safe spot" to which she agreed ,"yeah, I think so too" She even told me she couldn't figure out if she was going out on a date or just hanging out? My answer after we had made out was, "it's still not a date in my mind, we're just hanging out."

I pick this dive bar because it's symbolic of Low Investment. Any sex that ensues seems organic, as if it "just happened". If I chose a fancy 4 star Michelin restaurant, it'd potentially put the girl on the defensive and cause her to wonder "what does this guy want from me?" For me, fancy dinners and movies never work.

We made out like 5 times throughout the night. We were in a corner, isolated from public view.

At the end of the night we were standing at the door of the bar. The chivalrous thing to do would've been to offer to walk her to her subway stop.

I did the opposite.

I said "so you're going that way and I'm going thus way." and motioned opposite directions with my hands.

But before we parted ways we made out again. "just don't wear those heels next time," came out of her mouth.

"why?"

"because when I kiss you I think about those heels".

This of course was said in front of the bystanders smoking, but not loud enough for them to hear. Close enough for them to see my heels though. She probably felt their curious gaze at the guy in 4" block heeled knee boots with pants tucked in paradoxically making out with a smoking hot blonde. This is why when seducing a girl, I typically emphasize discretion. The less she has to fear others opinions regardless of if I'm in heels or not, the better my chances. Hopefully, I didn't go too far with her.

"darling, I'll wear what I want to wear" as I broke her embrace from the passionate kiss. (In hindsight, I should've said, 'no next time I'll wear 12" patent pumps from Happy Hookers are us' to dissolve the tension.)

"you do that" she said

And the night ended.

This reminds me of another time I made out with some random girl while wearing black pumps and she said "I feel like I'm kissing a woman".

The bottom line is "is this sticking point an objection I can overcome or a permanent condition within the girls psyche? And how fast can I learn the truth so we can both minimize investing in an inevitable dead end?"

Whatever happens, it doesn't matter. I've so enjoyed myself regardless of the outcome and have found profound joy in my growth as a man in heels. I'm becoming better and better at navigating social challenges that wearing heels as a man brings.

As a side note, I was wearing a blazer, a white tunic from Zara with a giant tic-tac-toe design on it, dark navy blue strech womens jeans tucked into my 4" Nine West block heeled boots. My inspiration.

This reminds me of another time I made out with some random girl while wearing black pumps and she said "I feel like I'm kissing a woman".

It sound to me like a stronger response is called for....something like "you might feel like you're kissing a woman now, but I promise that before we get finished, you'll know what a "real" man is"......:wave:

It sound to me like a stronger response is called for....something like "you might feel like you're kissing a woman now, but I promise that before we get finished, you'll know what a "real" man is"......:wave:

Thanks for the thoughts...

The weakness in that response is the frame: I'd be sexually qualifying myself to the girl. I want the girl to sexually qualify herself to me. I want her feeling like she has to prove herself to me, not imply that I am proving myself to her.

Depending on the girl I'd say something like, "And I feel like I'm kissing Wilma Flintstone" (Stone Age thinking about guys in heels) and simultaneously push her body away from me. If we're at the point of kissing, then I've got enough attraction to know that if I push her away from me, she'll want more.

For what it's worth, I haven't had a girl tell me, "I feel like I'm kissing a woman" in over 2 years now though, so it's not a common objection.