The Adventures of kneehighs...

kneehighs

OK, I'm going to actually do a quick update here.

Just spent 10 nights in Stockholm and of all the major metro areas in the world I've visited, it's my single most favorite cosmopolitan city in existence (save for NYC). The people are amazing again and again and again. Granted, I did meet 2 girls that totally ignored me when I approached them and despite my best efforts at "plowing" they didn't respond. EVERY SINGLE other approach I made in Stockholm was beyond amazing.

New friends were made, I got kicked out of Spy Bar, had the neighbors in my hotel complain about the music in my room, swam in the jacuzzi at Berns, ate like a king at Kryp In Restaurang in Gamla Stan, took a boat ride up the Swedish countryside to a fashion show in the woods, watched a fashion show at f12, had the best coffee at Sosta's, shopped at Monki, drank red wine on the water with a beautiful blonde, drank vodka back at my hotel room with 4 girls, drank vodka back at my room with 1 girl, generally fell in love with the typical Swedish girl...and a few other things naturally progressed as well.

Were heels included? Yes, from pumps to wedges to cone heels. But it's not even worth talking about to be honest. They were just a totally minute part of my entire experience.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

When I'm ready to get married, I want a Swedish woman.

I did just that. Emancipation rules, if you can take it. And I usually can :wave:

And then we moved to NY. A good way to get the best of both.

Kudos for your attitude!

What's all the fuss about?

I did just that. Emancipation rules, if you can take it. And I usually can :wave:

And then we moved to NY. A good way to get the best of both.

Kudos for your attitude!

The best of both worlds, exactly the lifestyle I'm envisioning in my future. Going back and forth between Sweden and New York, but with New York as the main base.

So recently enjoyed some nice, fun company with a cute blonde the other night in NYC.

I wore a woman's Monki top, women's Helmut Lang leather distressed shorts (they were inspired by an old pair of World War II military shorts), a Swarovski necklace (which she thought was Bulgari), and Nine West 4.5" cone heels. The experience just confirmed to me that whether you wear shorts with heels or pants, it really doesn't matter. I think Thighbootguy has been proving that all along. Those people with whom I interact with while wearing heels don't make acceptance conditional on me wearing pants or shorts, they just accept...period.

Night was fun! These shots will vanish very soon....

these eyes

whose legs are sexier?

on the sidewalk

These shots will vanish very soon....

They already have!:wave::)

Ya that was very fast for them to disappear :clap: Almost all of your recent photobucket shots are gone. Do they have like only a 4 hour window to post pictures or something? I would find another site to post your photos, such as using the picture posting feature at hhplace... or is there a limit on how many pics you can post here?

Too bad you guys missed the pictures. The "These Eyes" picture was a very nice photo of beautiful eyes peering from behind long hair that cascaded in front of them. (really nice photo kneehighs :wave: ).

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Again, these shots will vanish very soon....

Recently I went out with a different blonde than the one that was mentioned in the previous post. The difference is that we went to a party. And I knew at this party that the exact same blonde from the previous post would also be there. Not only did we run into each other, but I ran into some other high status females that were happy to see me. This increased my attractiveness in my date's eyes. For the night I wore do it yourself leather shorts that were once women's high waisted leather pants that I bought at the Salvation Army, a new denim women's Zara top, and 4.5" Nine West cone heels.

My company or whatever you wanted to call it, claimed that she was just breaking up with a boyfriend from some other far away place, so she felt bad when we french kissed. She also claimed she only dated models, men who were editorial quality beauty types...i.e. for Vogue Hommes or Fantastic Man magazine. While she wouldn't let me take her home that same night, no matter how many times we french kissed, no matter how many times I non-chalantly charmed her, she still ended by saying we were going to continue next Wed, Thur, and Friday nights.

I don't care what any woman says, my opinion is that what women say they want and what they positively respond to are often 2 different things. This girl told me she would never date a man in heels, yet 5 minutes later we were french kissing (and doing some other light stuff) and she was telling me how we were going to go out next Wed, Thur, and Fri. Her ultimate conclusion was that the heels looked good, as they emphasized my calf muscles. She said it was "something different".

I also believe that women like to believe that "it doesn't count" when it comes to sex. I found myself saying that a few times to this girl, "it doesn't matter since we're not going to necessarily be in a long term relationship...it's like what made the girls in Sweden so special is that we were able to "get down" and not have to worry about something special or NOT SPECIAL coming out of it....it just didn't matter" That line seemed to work like a charm.

photo taken by random girl at nearby table

my bootie in her lap

KH, Seems to me like she's interested despite her words concerning heels and models, but playing you along. Two can play that game and you do it so well :wave: Plenty more fish in the sea as you so ably demonstrate. I do so love reading yours and Mal's threads as you both demonstrate that the initial attraction is in the fact that you are fashion concious and thus have immediate common ground with the opposite sex. I guess this is why so many guys don't get what you are doing, but who is having more fun? Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

KH,

Seems to me like she's interested despite her words concerning heels and models, but playing you along. Two can play that game and you do it so well :wave: Plenty more fish in the sea as you so ably demonstrate.

It's a good thing that I understand that men have the advantage in dating, which I told her (that was partially said to challenge her and partially said to establish the FRAME that I am the prize). Women are attracted to what's on a man's inside, so as men age, generally they get more confident, more status, more of what women are attracted to--confidence, status, money, social proof....Men on the other hand, are initially attracted to what's on the outside, a woman's visual physical beauty. As women age, they generally get more wrinkles, gain some weight, and lose what men are visually attracted to.

After I explained this to her, she told me she is different and only likes models. Um, yeah, whatever....I totally know better than that.

I do so love reading yours and Mal's threads as you both demonstrate that the initial attraction is in the fact that you are fashion concious and thus have immediate common ground with the opposite sex. I guess this is why so many guys don't get what you are doing, but who is having more fun.

Yeah, having an interest in fashion and a working knowledge about it makes you different than 90% of the other men out there. It also doesn't hurt that I was recently interviewed by Paris and Italian versions of Wogue and just had a positional interview in the U.S. Wogue offices too--the absolute Holy Grail of fashion. Even saw the Queen Bee herself when we walked down the hall too.

KH, Cool or what. The holy grail no less. I can't think of anyone I have met that would fit in in that institution better than you. Hope you land it. Simon.

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

It also doesn't hurt that I was recently interviewed by Paris and Italian versions of Wogue and just had a positional interview in the U.S. Wogue offices too--the absolute Holy Grail of fashion. Even saw the Queen Bee herself when we walked down the hall too.

And what did Anna have to say about your shoe preference lol? Did you meet Grace?

^ ha. So these past few days I've been thinking about WHY I wear heels. I'm of the firm belief that if your desire to wear heels is greater than your fear of criticism, then you will wear heels. It's the same thing in life. If your desire to succeed is greater than your fear of failure, you will succeed. It boils down to my ABC's 1. AUTHENTICITY--and the long term benefits I gain from being true to myself 2. BALANCE--expressing the feminine expresses my whole self 3. CONFIDENT--improve my body language, walk with poetic presence, makes me taller, all serve to make me more attractive to the opposite sex 4. DECISIVE--I will look back on my life without regret when I am old The key about these reasons is the values around which they are FRAMED. They apply to every other aspect of my life as much as heeling. Plus, he who controls the frame has the power. And as a bonus, almost everyone agrees that being Authentic to oneself is good. Almost everyone agrees that being Balanced is good. etc. Therefore, if I get people to agree to my frame that being Authentic is valuable for them, they will later endorse my heeling as being congruent with who I am and who they are because it's consistent with what they already agreed would be valuable for themself.

To be or not to be -- true to one's self. There are times to be your true self and then there are times to be slightly "less visible" -- both serve you well. The trick is to recognize when it is the time for each. :wave:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

To be or not to be -- true to one's self. There are times to be your true self and then there are times to be slightly "less visible" -- both serve you well. The trick is to recognize when it is the time for each. :wave:

It's all about the When, Where, AND WHY. The real trick is to master all 3. I've spent so much time mastering the time (when) and place (where) for heeling, now it's time to calibrate my inner WHY.

In Maxwell Maltz's book Psycho-Cybernetics, he mentions how young medical students in Germany wore a ""saber scar" with pride. "to these boys, the acquisition of a horrible scar on the cheek had the same psychologic effect as the eradication of the scar from the cheek of my salesman patient". In New Orleans, Creole's wore the eye patch with the same sort of pride.

When I read that, I knew I was onto something that applied specifically to the image we choose to display to the outside world. In the case of hhplace, that would be heels.

Maltz was a facial plastic surgeon who discovered, "some patients showed no change in personality after surgery....in some cases, the patient continued to feel inadequate and experienced feelings of inferiority. In short, these 'failures' continued to feel, act and behave just as if they still had an ugly face. This indicated to me that reconstruction of the physical image itself was not the 'real key to changes in personality'. There was something else which was usually influenced by facial surgery, but sometimes not. When this 'something else' was reconstructed, the person himself changed. When this 'something else' was not reconstructed the person himself remained the same, although his physical features might be radically different"

My ABC's are designed not only to give a rock solid unshakeable frame to WHY I wear heels, but they are also congruent with everything else in my life, which makes for powerful living. They provide a purpose behind my passion.

Additionally, these reasons allow me to act with outcome independence. My happiness isn't dependent on the response I get from other people. My happiness is dependent on being true to myself. The frame of my self-image of being authentic, balanced, and confident is all that matters.

Kneehighs man i love reading your posts, you really seem to have it so together . You appear to have analyized the things you want and need from life and how you are going to get them and then you are just going out there and getting them . You make it sound so easy One day when your looking for that new challenge i really hope you consider the book i keep banging on about.

Put me down for a copy cheers malinheels :wave:

I wish I had it all figured out, but I don't....

The one thing I don't have yet is tons of girls chasing me while I'm out and about wearing stiletto pumps with shorts/pants. I can meet one girl at a time randomly, either on the street or at coffee shop or at a club, but to have an entire social clique or cliques of girls chasing me, that's the goal.

I do believe it's possible. Probably by becoming a high value social connector. Organizing bar events, where I invite rich/high status women and men into clubs via my contacts. Over time, if they have fun, it won't matter what I wear on my feet as I'll have so much social proof, I'll have girls chasing me down.

The trick will be to keep different social circles separate from one another. Especially the social circle in which I wear my heels versus the one that hosts my most valuable professional connections. The key will be to keep the 2 social circles from overlapping as long as necessary, until I know that wearing heels won't negatively affect my professional success (and trust me, the organization I'll be working for is notorious for ousting poorly dressed people).

Let's see how I imagine my future and how it really turns out. Sure there will be adjustments to be made, but somehow, I think it's all possible.

I wish I had it all figured out, but I don't....

The one thing I don't have yet is tons of girls chasing me while I'm out and about wearing stiletto pumps with shorts/pants. I can meet one girl at a time randomly, either on the street or at coffee shop or at a club, but to have an entire social clique or cliques of girls chasing me, that's the goal.

Gosh, I thought The Beatles had this figured out many years ago. All you have to do in become a Rock Star! :):silly:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Saturday afternoon texting with blonde girl I met last night. She was in patent round toe pumps--cute! Again, if a girl shows interest in me, I strike while the iron is hot and close the next meet up on the spot, I don't wait to call her and make a date later.

me: Hey! C U @ xxxxx, 423 W. 23rd this Wed @ 9!

her: Sounds good!

me: :) hooker heels required :) [she referred to her heels as 'hooker heels']

her: Haha of course but maybe you should have your fave pair with you too?

me: :rose:) I just might surprise you!

her: Sexy!!

me: Ooooohhh lala! Purrrrr.

I’ve always viewed the shorthand used in texting as a corruption of the “Kings good English” and a primary contributor to the inability of English speakers to construct a full sentence. But I gotta admit, you can sure say a lot with a little. :) Kneehighs, totally outrageous as always, and an inspiration to us all.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Yo kneehighs nice little bunch of texts there i'll look forward to hearing how it went cheers malinheels :)

Mal--may you take the torch and inspire the people here with the chronicles of your personal growth.

Heeling with girls on dates is now a lifestyle for me. I've picked up 2 girls while wearing stiletto pumps, picked up one girl, gone on dates....and written some about here.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Nowadays, I find it kind of draining to write about every incident to be honest.

My bigger aspiration now is to figure out how to get multiple social circles of girls chasing me (with or without my heels on suits me, there is more to life than heeling and plenty of girls cool with it) with as little energy expenditure on my part as possible.

I’ve always viewed the shorthand used in texting as a corruption of the “Kings good English” and a primary contributor to the inability of English speakers to construct a full sentence. But I gotta admit, you can sure say a lot with a little. :)

Kneehighs, totally outrageous as always, and an inspiration to us all.

Think of this as not much different than the changing usage of Thee/Thou or the eventual adoption of pork/beef in English over pig/cow. Language evolves, its how we got to French/Italian/Romanian/Portuguese/Spanish/etc... from Latin. Normally the simpler grammars/creoles are the future of a complicated language.

kneehighs my man i know what your saying it takes some time putting down the details but it's something that we must do not just you or me but others on this site to as when i first discovered HHP and reading the threads i could not beleive that what was written could be true . However from the inspiration of this site and your and others threads Happyfeat ,thighboots,jeff b, and too many more to mention i have lived some of the experiences which i am now relaying and since my thread has just hit page 11 and yours kneehighs is at 80 i've got away to go cheers malinheels :)

First "date" last night. 2 months had elapsed since we last texted. Wore 4.5" 9west cone heels, a red striped t-shirt, straight leg jeans, and a blazer with sleeves rolled up. She wore an LBD with 5" stilettos, yum. My shoes never became an issue of conversation. In fact, we were walking up Allen Street and she missed hitting the slope on the sidewalk, causing her to momentarily lose her balance. I caught her before anything happened and brought her to safety. Who said a man can't demonstrate physical strength in heels? 2d "date" the night before was more daring. Dated a girl in the Spring and the 2d date girl was the roommate of the girl from Spring. We had already gone out as a group when I wore heels back in Spring, so they were never an issue. This time I wore mary jane pumps with 3 straps across the vamp. She told me she would wear my whole outfit. On our next adventure, I'll probably whip out the leather shorts again and just go straight on pump. I've got this girl so locked up in my reality that wearing heels is a "superb real time demonstration of the ultimate self-confidence" (haha) that she tells me she wished she could be like me. :) That was my last 2 nights.