What's the limit in heel-height?

Vanity

I bought this shoes below in my size 37, just for fun.

I wanted to know how high heels I could wear.

They are so "steeply" high that my foot lean a bit forward.

My husband loves them and he thinks they are "sensual and erotic".

The heel is exactly 150mm high and they are very difficult to walk in, but still very nice with soft skin and they fit like a glove. I used them one evening with long trousers in the same color to avoid attention :D .

http://www.upload2.net/download2/qHbD5w4GsPNmFgI/3107-u.jpg.html

Posted Image

"Vanity is my life and that's my name."

I just love High heels.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes BB. Thanks for your help. It worked well before, but now I can not find anywhere to download my pictures. Which host do you use? Is it better to register? Finally, I think this heel-height is the limit for most of us girls. But they are not made for a long walk in the park, even if you want. :D

I just love High heels.

• 2 weeks later...

The "6inchheelsforever" website has a size chart which gives the maximum possible heel height for your foot size and length - based on a heel to toe rake angle of 90 degrees.

You can find it here:

www.orientvisual.com

It may take some time to load.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 1 month later...

OK...I let my boyfriend get me a pair of extreme 5"stiletto heel for fun. hey are strappy 5"black heels. The chrome stiletto spike is pretty much for the bedroom only. Heels are fun!

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 1 month later...

Hallo Lil-becs, The sizes for China is like the Europy size table. When you take your foot length in cm or inches you can compare to the other table sizes (US or EUR) I had ordered a year ago for a pair of extreme heeled pumps (ultra20 size 41 for a foot of 25,5 cm). The where a little large and I was happy that i used a extra option for a ankle band to be made on the shoe when I had ordered them. Like on your picture, without the lock When you sometimes look to other size carts (US-UK-EUR) you can learn have they compair. For my EUR 41 to UK 8 and US 10 but sometimes the makes can be a little larger or smaller be made. Thats the unpleasant thing on buying on internet. In the shops you can try them on when they are to small or large you ask for a other size or 1/2 size next. When you get a wrong shoe size from buying on internet you had to send back and change for the other size or sell them your self and order a new pair. Perhaps for you as female UK 5 gets US 7, EUR 37, 23 cm and 9 5/8" when I am right looking to the size table. Not every table is right. Some shops get something wrong. You had to compair the hole line or ask the shop how the shoe is aqurate to the size or length of the feet to get more securety that the size fit your feet. Please don't worry to much but inform well to deside to buy. good luck on you high heels A3

lil_becs wrote:

thanks for that link pussyinboots but what is a size 5 in china sizes?

becs

The simple answer is that UK size 5 is China Standard 38.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

omg.

that www.orientvisual.com site says that a size five shoes high heel height is 15cm. Thats 5.9 inches. And it doesnt stop there, it says my ultra high heel height is 19cms. That is 7.4 inches.

But that is for mens sizes, im a womens uk size 5, what is that in china sizes?

Lil_Becs wrote:

omg.

that www.orientvisual.com site says that a size five shoes high heel height is 15cm. Thats 5.9 inches. And it doesnt stop there, it says my ultra high heel height is 19cms. That is 7.4 inches.

But that is for mens sizes, im a womens uk size 5, what is that in china sizes?

Take another look at the chart - in conjunction with a size conversion table. YES - China Standard 38 IS US Men's size 5. BUT - it is also US Ladies size 7 - which is UK ladies size 5!!!

Im a china size 37, that still means with practice i should be able to wear 5.9 inches, (yeah right)

and with a lifetime of heels i could wear 7.4 inch heels (omg)

I want to see a pic of someone with a size 5 (UK) foot in 7.4 inch heels.

I found this, this is a woman in size nine shoes with a seven inch heel, and she isnt doing very well. lol.

Posted Image

Ninety degree shoe angle corresponds with the maximum reasonable heel height for outdoor shoes and with the heel height (no platform) equal 60% of your foot length. For example, if your feet are 10 inches long, the ninety degree shoe angle corresponds with the heel height of 6 inches. If the shoes have thick platforms, add platform thickness to the heel height. Internet shoe shops do not provide precise heel height data because the heel height varies with shoe size.

Hallo Lil bets,

in this side you are able to though some hight of heels to the shoes. It's more what the custumer wants. But there is a limit on the highets heel compairing to the shoe size. It maxium angle of the feet will be the same voor a size 5 with 18 cm, size 8 with 19.5 cm and bigger get more heel hight.

But if thies shoes are walkable is depend how experience you are and how much flexible you are in the ankles finding your balance.

Have a look at the side of www.celinas-heels.com. She has 2 clips of walking in a pair of pumps with ulta heels. If not to be readeble get to me personal and I will send over to you.

I have a pair too, but not to much or best pictures.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

enjoy the heels

A3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am 5' 8" and the highest i can wear out for a period of time is 5", 6" if they are platforms. Anything higher than that is too much to bear, unless it is in the bedroom.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know but I think we must separate the possible heel height from the individual limit of heel height, depending on flexibility in foot, arch, training and so on. I have extreme flexibility in my feet from my training in early years (ballet-training), a guess, but it's unique. Most women have difficulties walking in 3 or 4 inch heels. They admire my 5 inch stilettos and they would faint if they saw my highest heels. Impossible and insane they would say. (Insane, agree :roll: ) Since I'm short and vain I'm very proud of my gift.

I just love High heels.

big difference is walking and wearing..... I have friends, and my room mate is one who buy heels to wear to an occasion or a special event but doesn't think about the walking part in them and is like "oh my gosh these heels are killing me!" If you are used to walking in heels then wearing them is a little easier.....

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mt limits are as follows.... US size 9 My 6.3 " heels (6IHF) are as high as I can go and still stand. Because the arch is totally vertical the angle trys to push my knees forward. I've been wearing heels for my entire adult life and find them impossible to walk in.....stumble, yes......walk, never. I can walk for a short period in 5- 5.5 " heels. But at 38 years old, I don't have the energy I had in my youth. My 4" heels (Guess "Carrie") are the easiest for all day wear. Anything lower looks like granny shoes to me so I don't even bother. Jenny

Just Jenny

For all-day wear the most I can do is 4 inch. I have some 'going out' shoes that are 5 inch but they put me right up onto my toes and I can only wear them for a short time before they really hurt! I wish i could wear higher, but I am another shortie!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...