Ryan Air

In this modern day and age where spin (advertising) counts more than substance, I think that a northern expression is appropriate for Ryan Air

Looks good, does nowt

With the bad publicity that Ryan Air gets in the media, I wasn't too surprised when they seemed to take any excuse to bounce dr from his flight (and try to keep his money).

I suspect there is a hate website for this lot. IMHO the best way to hurt them is a class action which I would think the web would be good at co-ordinating.

Xa

Thanks for the sentiments, xa. It's not that I don't have the inclination, but that I don't have the time or money (in case I loose) to throw at them. Besides - I've got my money back, so I couldn't be a part of the suite, anyway (airlines are not responsible for the consequences of cancelling your reservation or refusing to board you - they're only responsible to refund you if they do).

That practice should be outlawed particularly if it comes down to company policy and not a legal requirement that they could reasonably expect you to be aware of.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

That practice should be outlawed particularly if it comes down to company policy and not a legal requirement that they could reasonably expect you to be aware of.

I agree 100%, Dr. Shoe. This evenening, in fact, I wrote the U.S. State Department, and several agencies within the German government, including one whose sole task is to smooth relations between U.S. Citizens and German companies.

I encountered similar ScheisserPraxis about nine years ago. Won't get into the details, and it took about four months, but I did get my $400 back.

In this evening's letter, I made my strongest recommendation that the German government make it illegal for any company, business, corporation, firm, group of people, or individual, to impede the movement of people in and out of their country providing said people are adhering to German and International laws with respect to exit and entry requirements.

I added that hopefully, the German way of doing things would become a model for other countrys to follow.