Unisex type shoes

Latextex

I'm new to this form and haven't reviewed all the previous postings. Has the subject of men wearing women's Non-high heel shoes been discussed? I love to wear high Heels, but also have a closet full of women's shoes in women's sizes, which could also be men's shoes. Mostly athletic and casual shoes. Is this a topic anyone is also interested in - or is it off topic? Latextex :roll:

I am interested. I have a closet full of low shoes too, although low to me now is 2". I started wearing girls penny loafers in high school. The styles are very similar, but womens are more sleek looking. My wife is more accepting of my low styles than of my high heels.

Latextex -

Welcome to the forum. If any topic gets too far off someone usually mentions it but non-high heeled shoes doesn’t strike me that way.

I have several pair of flats and ankle boots that I wear at work. Heels just won’t fit in there. Since I wear a 14 in a heeled boot and a 13 in a flat the number of styles I have to choose from is a little restricted. I have also noticed that the size I can wear varies with the style of shoe so trying them on is important.

I really can’t wear something at work that is too feminine which further restricts my choice. Away from work I perfer my thigh boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Now that cowgirl boots are all the rage, I can wear my women's 2 1/2" heel cowboy boots in public without any notice at all. They are snake skin, and very pointed toes, but so are mens' boots. I feel great wearing them and they are very comfortable. Tex

Many sneakers marketed tword women have cought my eye.. Puma Criatura's Posted Image, which actually did come in mens sizes for about a week... I have a pair in this color.

Also Adidas's TOGO sneaker, which is one size fits all as they stretch to fit.. except the men's is too large for me.. and I like the shape of the womens anyways ;)

WomensPosted Image MensPosted Image These are ment more for indoor workouts, but are -very- comfortable.

Ive had a few other pairs in the past.. including cheerleading shoes, but they are no more.

Have fun

(formerly known as "JimC")

I definitely have some women's shoes and boots that lean towards the unisex style. Even these are much more attractive than men's styles. Sure would be nice if the men's shoe manufactures would break the mold and come up with something new

Thanks all for the suggestions. I have seen those styles that were recommended, however not sure whether they will fit under jeans or pants I really like the equestrian or riding style knee high with side zips and low heel but have been unable to find they anywhere in the world on line that have my size. I did try a 10.5F in a shop (a few strange looks came my way !!) but they were just too small to be comfortable in. Roo

Now that cowgirl boots are all the rage, I can wear my women's 2 1/2" heel cowboy boots in public without any notice at all. They are snake skin, and very pointed toes, but so are mens' boots. I feel great wearing them and they are very comfortable.

Tex

Although I'm normally very adverse to wearing pointy-toed heels, I found two pairs of HH boots with pointy toes that look fairly decent beneath long jeans, and which are reasonable comfortable. One's black leather, the other's black suede. I've worn them out several times with no one noticing. One guy even commented he liked my "cowboy boots," and remarked that he'd never seen them in black before.

They're indeed fun, although I'm not out to advertise my efforts, but rather, simply out to have fun.

More to everyone later.