Ultra thin heels

wez

If you want a mix of extreme thin heels and real quality - try some of these places:

www.la-piazza-highheels.com

www.orientvisual.com (click on the '6inchheelsforever' banner)

www.italianheels.com

www.highfeelings.com

www.pierresilber.com

www.julietsheels.com

www.hot-heels.ch/

www.expcreativa.com ( t/a "Extreme Zatapos")

www.high-heels-heaven.de/

www.leatherworks.co.uk

....should keep you busy for a while ;) .

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Two more good links are:

http://www.jean-gaborit.com

http://www.littleshoebox.com

Both companies custom make the heel you want.

david

If you want a mix of extreme thin heels and real quality - try some of these places:

www.la-piazza-highheels.com

www.orientvisual.com (click on the '6inchheelsforever' banner)

www.italianheels.com

www.highfeelings.com

www.pierresilber.com

www.julietsheels.com

www.hot-heels.ch/

www.expcreativa.com ( t/a "Extreme Zatapos")

www.high-heels-heaven.de/

www.leatherworks.co.uk

....should keep you busy for a while ;) .

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 1 month later...

Here's a couple more - HOW COULD I have forgotten.....!!??

The "Kinky Boot Factory" at:...

www.divine.co.uk

(Steve Pateman's leopard print thigh boots are a MUST!!!)

...and for REALLY CLASSY high heels:

www.fredericksofhollywood.com

They will ship to the UK and accept International Money Orders and Personal Cheques as well as the usual credit/Debit cards.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

I was thinking about a couple of design ideas over the weekend, one thing that came to mind is; can you get heels made with a titanium shaft? It's incredible stuff; we are used to having some sort of feel for the "bendability" of metals, whether it be copper, steel aluminium etc but titanium is beyond this. For example I have apair of glasses which have arms no larger than 1mm in diameter but the resistance to bend is incredible, mabey that of a piece of steel in the region of 5mm or so. I suggest that heels could be far thinner than currently made if cobblers began to use Titanium.

I think Manolo Blahnik made some 4 and 5 inch heels with something like 3mm titanium shafts, but withdrew them from sale when it was realised that if you stood on someone elses foot, you would go right through.... (may have been Jimmy Choo but more certain about Manolo Blahnik).

The story made it into the usual fashion press, but I have never seen a picture of any of these shoes; no evidence that they ever actually existed (though it was rumoured that a few of the elite managed to snap a pair up direct from the designer).

hallo, thin heels are nice to show of and getting real thin heels as 3 mm or less I get worried of the owners of wooden floors. They will be like nails going in the survice. And for the people to wear outside al the lines of the paivement, roadsides, fansie disgines walking streets etc it will be more differcult to walk than the normal stiletto heels of 5 mm. They get in some trouble when the tip of the heel sticks. Thies shoes will be doing nicely in the classet with the shining heel and mostly onwalked outside. But don't be affaid to buy what you want, enjoy then Go on high heels A3

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...