pierced ears on guys

azraelle

I have three piercings in each ear, having gotten the first set pierced about 12 or 13 years ago, and the last set about 6 years ago. I wear just about anything, from studs to hoops to danglies, the latter probably being my favorite. Doesn't matter to me where I wear them nor how feminine they are. I'm not sure about all the reasons I like them, but I do like the feel of the hoops and danglies as they swing when I move my head. I have always liked jewelry, whether it's earrings or bracelets or rings or necklaces. I like the metal and I like many of the gems, except for diamonds which I'm not particularly fond of. I like silver and turquise a lot. I have thought several times about piercing my nipples but I haven't done it yet. Just the thought of a scrotum piercing gives me the willies. --chris

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, too have precious little use for diamonds--I don't like propping up Brittish monopolies (DeBeers Corporation). If it wasn't for DeBeers' 100% lock on the market, ANYONE could afford a 1-carat diamond of excellent quality ('course there wouldn't be any investment value in them anymore, but so what?). My favs are blue topaz, citrine quartz, Amethyst, Idaho star Garnet, fire agate, and fire opal. When we got married 25 yrs ago, my (now ex) wife wanted, and got, a custom-made engagement/wedding set with a large Australian Fire Opal instead of a diamond, that a jeweler friend put together for us. _________________ Hi-Heeled Boots, Bodysuits, and Back-Zipper Pants R wikkid-kool (on me, or U)! <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-05-31 10:29 ]</font>

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

• 2 months later...

Just the thought of a scrotum piercing gives me the willies.

:rofl: Did you mean this pun, Chris? I hope so, as I'm now being stared at for falling about laughing in a quiet office!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

I wanted my ears pierced a little while ago, but never managed it. I have one tattoo, and I'll probably get some more done. I don't think I'd do anything too outside the norm, as I like to know I can look okay in a suit when I have to. But each to their own!

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

just my opinion but isnt it dangerous to peirce a young child's ears ?

Babies especially, as they dont know what it is in there ear and may end up pulling it out or ripping there ear lobe.

in the same way a dog gets irritable with one of those cone collars on...

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

• 4 weeks later...

[it is al piercing trough the scrotum.

Yuk! The only purpose I can see for a piercing there is to prevent a person from using it for it's intended purpose. Talk about methods of birth control. Besides, didn't it hurt?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Wow! I thought most men would have been happy with just two balls between their legs :grin: obviously I was mistaken !! I know that it's original purpose was to allow the penis to be strapped back between the legs allowing a flat front in whatever trousers were worn, such was the fashion of the time, but I would never have anything like that myself. I like my tackle the way it is :smile:

I have 2 in left and 1 in right although I have not worn the second in years. It was from the poodle rocker days in the 80s. I rarely wear them out now because they are too commen. All the Gangsta-rapper types wear tem, so the connatation has gotton a bit trashy. I do wear them at home sometimes when i dress up. I had a nose piercing in the 80s but let it grow up. I do have 3 other ones.

• 9 months later...

I have three piercings in my left ear, two in the lobe and one in the helix cartilage. I had them done all at the same time. My first piercings were also at age 14, however they have long since filled in and there is no evidence of them today.

Michael

• 4 months later...

I have had both ears done, 3 in my left lobe, 2 in my right. I also have a few cartiledge holes, one nostril stud, and several other parts pierced. I feel they help me stay in touch with my feminine side. It is also a statement of the 'real' me. A few times when I have gone out, I have put in some longer earrings. The swinging of the larger rings arouse me. I find heels, stockings, and some earrings are a great aphrodisiac, whether I wear them, or my wife. I still remember the first time a girl in my class showed up with her ears done. I was 7 at the time and knew I needed to get mine done. I had to wait almost 15 years from that time until I got them done. As for when to get them done, a friend's daughter had them done when she was 6 weeks old. Her mother explained how in Mexico, they can be done as young as a few days old.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels

There is a show in the US called "Mythbusters", not sure if it is carried in the UK or elsewhere. Basically these two guys (kinda look geeky) prove/unprove various "myths" via scientifically recreating the myth. This weekend they did one where supposidly if you have your tongue pierced you are more likely to get hit by lightening. (BTW, they disproved the myth). Anyway, one of the guys got his tongue pierced just for the show while they were doing the experiments (no, he didn't stand in to get hit with the "lightining", just did it for effect)! After that part of the show was done, he removed the bar and I assume(?) it just healed? Anyway, I figured a bit too radical for my tastes, but interesting non the less.

I think you are more likely to be hit by lightening if you wear metal heels with wet feet and stand in the middle of a flat area holding up a steel shafted golf club. As for tongue piercings, forget it! I've never had my ears pierced and probably never will. I think guys who have it done are cool though. It often shows personal respect for self expression which is an important facet of a balanced personalilty

Back on piercing, on the news last night there was celebration for the Guiniss book of records achieving the status of the second most popular book. On it they showed a woman who has the most holes pierced in her body. Would you believe 1970+. She is hoping to get to 2000 by the end of this year. Almost her whole face was covered with jewellery. Jeff

i have a hole in my left ear. had it done in 1995 when it was popular for the lads to have 1 done. I had it about a year then i lost my ring, and couldnt be bothered replacing it. Since then i have had just a hole. I have to say id be 10000000000 times more embarrased to wear heels in public as a man, than have my ear pierced. daz

Thanks, but no thanks! The notion of having ANY portion of my body pierced is abhorrent to me! But, hey! I won't criticize anyone out there who's had it done. More power to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

My bead earrings had to be taken off before parotid gland surgery. Kathy never really liked them and refused to help me put them back on (my left ear is completely numb and I'm afraid to do it myself), complaining that they looked tacky. As a compromise she bought me diamond ones the other Saturday and I now wear them in the two lobe piercings (on the same day I bought her engagement ring and matching wedding band). She's very happy and so am I.

Michael

Helo Everyone I have 1 piercing in my left and 2 in the right ear and a nosepiercing. I try to have pairs in the ears and a thin ring in the second hole in the right ear.In the nose I have a grean stone infested in gold(all I weargold that is).Im alergic to metal or nickel? Some elder people joke about that I have a dot on my nose and I fall for it every time.Don´t think about the juwlery in my nose :( Have a nice weekend eweryone. Jankas

I am who I am and no one else/Jankas

jankas wrote:

Some elder people joke about that I have a dot on my nose and I fall for it every time

It's a good thing the stud is green because if it were red, someone would ask you how often you squeeze that "zit." :rofl:

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

To mk4625 Hey every one have I missed this or am I the only one who noticed? Michael and Kathy are (getting?) engaged. Congradulations Michael and to Kathy too. May you have the happiest of lives together. We had better watch out every one this board will start getting a reputation as a match makers board and not just an ordinary old high heel place. Jeff

Thank you Jeff. I never thought I would ever be married. As a person I'm too self-absorbed and I didn't think I could make a proper husband. That was one of the issues that had to be sorted out before she accepted my proposal. She had interpreted my long silences as anger or disinterest.

Michael

Congrats MK. I hope you'll be very happy together. I was wondering about having silver earrings the other day, but decided they are too much effort. With shoes you can take them on and off but sleeper studs and the rest seem like just another thng to worry about.