Thank you for the welcome.....right at home here

iloveboots

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Dawn & Angie,

Yesterday I had the opportunity to wear my new Brown Mocha THBs out for just the second time.......and Cathy & I remembered to take some pics this time Dawn! We did forget the camera when we went out but on arrival back home Cathy said, "we better get some pics of you in your Brown Boots"! And here they are. The larger versions can be found at the www link below.

Angie, these Boot are HOT! Very comfortable, easy to walk in, and definitely attention getters. Thank you! Our day started at the Post Office where a Lady in line, who was also wearing Boots, a knee high black leather pair over jeans and a nice 4 inch stiletto heel, commented on how much she liked the Boots I was wearing. She asked where we'd gotten them and we passed along your website addy Angie. After stops at the local newspaper offices and the pharmacy, we hit Starbucks. At Starbucks a group of young teenage girls were definitely taken by my fashion statement in a positive way. Amongst themselves they chatted about how sexy the Boots were, a really cool look etc. Cathy joined in at one point and there was 100% agreement that they all liked the look.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:drinking:

Happy New Year,

david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hey David, Wow great new brown boots! It looks real good on ya! I gotta drive into the interior more often wearing my boots, also since I got a new pair for xmas. I can't beleive from your outings to the post office and starbucks, all positive reactions! Yeah i'll have to break in my new engine in a couple weeks, looks like i'll have to drive into the interior with my boots on! I wonder how much snow is on the Coquihalla? Oh well... Cheers! Kev

Hi Kev,

Would enjoy hooking up when you come into town. Be sure to drop me an email to let me know dates etc. New Boots for Xmas...you lucky dog! What style did you get?

The Coq has been more fog lately than snow. I understand its not too bad.

david

Hey David,

Wow great new brown boots! It looks real good on ya! I gotta drive into the interior more often wearing my boots, also since I got a new pair for xmas. I can't beleive from your outings to the post office and starbucks, all positive reactions!

Yeah i'll have to break in my new engine in a couple weeks, looks like i'll have to drive into the interior with my boots on! I wonder how much snow is on the Coquihalla? Oh well...

Cheers!

Kev

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Dawn.....

Here are a few pics from the other day when cathy I went out downtown for the day, shopping, lunch, Starbucks etc. These are my black fetish pair from Little Shoe Box, 5 inch stiletto heel, soft black leather.

david

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/iloveboots1/Black%20Little%20Shoe%20Box%20Inside%20Zipper%20THBs/100_0402.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone, Glad to be back, missed everyone. After a vacation in Cabo, Mexico, then a bsuiness trip to ottawa....now back with both Booted feet on the ground! Cabo was a ton of fun, we went out a couple of nights from the hotel, we were in an all inclusive resort, and i wore my 5 inch stiletto heel Boots. Quite the shocked look on the face of the maitre'd at the restuarant we ate at in San Jose del Cabo.....but we sure got great service! Our next trip is a five day vacation to San Francisco, a "Boots Only" vacation....this is where Cathy and I only bring high heel Boots for footwear....lots of fun! david

Sounds like you had a fun time in stiletto boots with Cathy.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you Shafted and Dawn, yup, we had a great time. I have posted a few pics, not very good ones, on the www link below at photobucket. Cathy and I are off to San Francisco in five weeks time, the 24th April for the week...this is one of our "Boots Only" vacations....so looking forward to it! Will share pics upon our return, david

• 1 month later...

Hi Dawn,

We had a great time in San Francisco. Sorry I am only just getting around to posting, it has been so so busy!

Attached are 2 pics, the first is in black leather crotch high 5 inch stiletto heel Little Shoe Box Boots. The second is also a Little Shoe Box pair of custom made Boots, in black suede.

I have written more about San Francisco in the "ThighBoots" page.....

David

ILoveboots:-)

I'm sure that your pics from your vacation in April will be very stimulating for everyone.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/iloveboots1/San%20Francisco%20April%202006/small1.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c339/iloveboots1/San%20Francisco%20April%202006/small2.jpg

Yeah, I agree. That outfit is very classy, these boots go well with black pants and a white shirt. Thumbs up! And who said that thigh-high boots must look tarty? :D

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Yeah, I agree. That outfit is very classy, these boots go well with black pants and a white shirt. Thumbs up! And who said that thigh-high boots must look tarty? :roll:

Thank you, great feedback and comments.

david

• 2 months later...

Good to read your posts again. I thought you were enough of a southern boy to know that the plural of y'all is "all y'all", as in "Look forward to reconnecting with all y'all." :roll:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 5 weeks later...

David, I think you mentioned that you and your wife were going to be touring England in April 2007? If you are still planning this trip, what are the exact dates that you will be in London on? I am going to set up a World Heel Meet 2 in London sometime in April and would be willing to work around a date you and your wife would be in the city for. Please let me know as soon as possible. The whole American crowd needs as much advance notice as possible to schedule a cross atlantic trip. Thanks, kneehighs

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hi KneeHighs.....keep us up to date on plans and we'll do everything possible to be there. As I wrote to you I will be in Ottawa the weekend of Nov3rd for a Fetsih ball, if anyone wants to arrange something around that date that would be cool!

david

David,

I think you mentioned that you and your wife were going to be touring England in April 2007?

If you are still planning this trip, what are the exact dates that you will be in London on?

I am going to set up a World Heel Meet 2 in London sometime in April and would be willing to work around a date you and your wife would be in the city for.

Please let me know as soon as possible. The whole American crowd needs as much advance notice as possible to schedule a cross atlantic trip.

Thanks,

kneehighs

• 1 month later...

Missed everyone, sorry for the lengthy gap in visits to HHPlace....just very busy. Love the new look at HHPlace, it is awesome! Lets see whats new......... Cathy and I spent a "Boots Only" vacation at the end of September in vancouver. It was incredible. Rule for both of us is, the only footwear allowed for the trip (except for a pair of running shoes each to go hiking in each day) are high heel thigh high Boots. We spent hours every day downtown, at the malls, restuarants, movies, etc. wearing our favourite item of clothing. Had some great interaction with folks. In the Yaletown area of Vancouver on e afternoon, I was wearing tight black jodphurs with soft black elather Little Shoe Box 5 inch stiletto heel Boots over them and a gray t-shirt, a lady in her 30's came barelling across the street towards us. We were window shopping. She said she had to just say personally how much she liked my outfit and the Boots, she was absolutely gushing......sure gives you a boost of confidence! I look forward to spending more time back here at my home, HHPlace.... cheers, david

• 2 years later...