Thank you for the welcome.....right at home here

iloveboots

Thank you Jeff. Glad you have enjoyed our photo's.

david

Iloveboots: Just checked out the pictures! Wow! Fabulous stuff if I do say so myself! Especially the leopard print boots! Ansolutely fantastic!

;)

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Dawn.....it definitely is fun sharing our passion for Boots togetehr.

The other evening (Friday) we sure had the attention of every eye in the pub we went to for drinks and dinner, both of us in thigh high Boots!

david

ILoveBoots:-)

I also just checked out your new pics of Cathy and yourself. Fantastic pairs of boots on you both.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Hi TBG,

You have a very good routine for your Boot wearing. With the confidence you've gained going to these two stores have you begun to venture out to other cities/towns and other stores/restuarants? Have you found anyone to enjoy your passion for Boots with?

david

IloveBoots -

At work, I have worn a pair of flat heeled thigh boots and a 1 ½” block heeled knee boot under my slacks but that was because it was cold. I often wear non-descript flats or low heel ankle boots at my desk. The data center is a 7x24 operation so there is always someone around.

The drive to work is about 45 minutes and does provide the opportunity for daily boot wearing. I normally stop at a Bigg’s on the way in to pick up some munchies for lunch and I always wear my boots in there. I also often stop at Sam’s on the way home and always wear my boots there also. The staff at both of these stores has become very accustomed to seeing me in boots and these stores became my testing ground for skirt wearing.

Hi everyone,

We have just posted some more pics from our Vancouver trip in 2003 as well as a glimpse of some of the Boots in our closet! Link to the photobucket album site at www below. See the updates in "David in vancouver Oct 2003", "Cathy in Vancouver Oct 2003", and "Boot Closet".

david

Hi Chris, Don't believe they are. We bought them on ebay recently. They appear to be Wild Pair style from the early 90's, made in Chile. Catyhy has six other Wild Pair styles from that timeframe that look similar and the foot & design are consistent. david

Thank you for the tips TBG on posting...hope this works this time????

Posted Image

This is large, next time I'll reduce, sorry. This pic was taken in downtown Vancouver, BC, Canada in mid October of this year. Cathy and I had been out all day shopping, walking up and down Robson, Davie etc. and had just finished lunch at the Cactus Club Cafe in Yaletown when we stopped for some pics. From here we headed to Starbuck's in Yaletown for goodies!

The Boots are from a company in Montreal called Cristina Shoes. I bought these in mid 90's, one of my favourite walking Boots, comfortable and they look good if I say so myself! Very soft leather. The heel is 4 inches. I like wearing these Boots with black jeans tucked into them, also wear them with black elather pants and blue jeans.

david

I just updated my photo album at the link www in the album "David in Vancouver Oct 2005" with three more Blue Jeans and Boots pics. These were taken on a rather rainy day in Vancouver, one of those drizzly days. We were determined to get our Stanley park walk in and dressed appropriately as you can see. This are in Stanley park is just about a mile and a half along from the English Bay area where we started the walk. We ended up doing the full 8 miles or so...yes, the heels stood up! Amazingly, even in the rain we passed tons of people on the walk. We topped off the walk with a stop at Starbuck's then out for a late lunch at the Cactus Club Cafe.....

Cheers,

david

8 miles in thigh boots with 4"(?) heels ... words fail me. You have said that is a very comfortable pair of boots. They really must be. In your pictures it looks like the heel cants a little toward the front of the shoe so the heel is not straight down and the tip is a little forward. Is that correct or is it just the camera angle?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hey TBG, I probably put on even more than 8 miles the shopping day, from the large pic above! Cathy had me in almost every store we passed on Robson Street (big shopping street in Vancouver), Granville, Davie Street and then back and forth........yes, these Boots are well worn in! Probably just the angle of the pic, as the heel is vary sturdy and easy to walk in. Cristina Shoes from Montreal made a very nice product, many styles of Boots and shoes. I believe they may have gone out of bsuiness though about 7 or 8 years ago, not 100% sure. david

LOL ! hehehehehehe heck, I feel more at home in my heels than when I'm not in heels. I found out a long time ago that if I wanted to wear high heel Boots and go shopping with Cathy I had better be prepared to be in them for long periods of time with lots of walking, she has no mercy!

david

Eight miles in 4" thighboots??? You are a better man than I by far. Congrats!

Cheers---

Dawn HH

Eight miles in 4" thighboots??? You are a better man than I by far. Congrats!

Cheers---

Dawn HH

I'll second that! I may have gone the equivalent of two miles in four inchers through the area's largest mall, but that's it for me. Iloveboots, you're quite the trooper!

;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I did about that in Nikes in Copenhagen, and that was enough! There are people who hike 20 miles in a day, but I guess I am not one of them. I find the stress on the ankles worse in heels, though, so that might be limiting rather than the feet.

Hi Dawn, You know, we both feel we are. We have known one another since we were 17 years old, over 31 years. My very first gift for Cathy for Christmas when she was 17 was a knee high pair of black platform leather Boots! We have shared our passion/fetish for all these years. It has been very enjoyable. Cathy's Mom knew right away that first Christmas 31 years ago when she made the comment to cathy, "I think david has a special thing about Boots, what do you think"? What could Cathy say but yes! Around Cathy's parents we have been able to be open and ourselves since day 1. david

• 2 weeks later...

Good Afternoon....Dawn I had mentioned I'd post some pics of my new white THBs....here are a few we just took today after going out shopping this am.......

Posted Image

Posted Image

and yes, pooped from a morning of shopping!

Posted Image

The larger versions can be seen at the www link below...I'll post a few more later.

david

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for the compliments. I bought the white leather THBs you see from a web shoe/Boot store in the UK. However, I know Bob & Angie in PA carry the same Boots (Pleasers) because I just bought a brown leather pair and a red leather pair from them. You can link to Bob & Angie at the store addy at http://www.bobandangie.com

The pair I am wearing are the 5inch heel version that rise 30 inches.

Over the years I have bought more than 25 pairs of Boots from them, they are great. Always tremendous service and awesome Boot selection.

david

p.s. like the new avatar!

• 2 weeks later...