Thank you for the welcome.....right at home here

iloveboots

Thank you for the warm welcome. Yes, I am glad I have found this forum. Many of you may know me from the last five or six years where I owned and managed the iloveboots/weloveboots groups on yahoo groups and msn groups. I am 48, married to a wonderful Lady (Cathy) for the past 26 1/2 years though we've known one another for over 31 years. We have two incredible adult children (26 & 23) who are very comfortable with our fetish for Boots and have supported us ever since we sat them down about 12 years ago and explained/showed what our Boot wearing was all about. For the first ten years of our marriage Cathy and I kept my Boot wearing mostly private, a few experiments in public early but once the children were born, confined to the bedroom. Cathy however through those years was often in thigh Boots. My collection of thigh Boots grew quietly in the closet through this time. In 1989 things began to change however. At the time we were living near Atlanta and the Wild Pair store (our favourite place) carried mens cavalier style thigh high Boots for the first time that winter. The moment we saw them it was...give me every 9 1/2 you have! This was ten pairs that consisted of black leather, tan brown and white leather. We owned our own small office business in a business park in Gwinnett county with eight employees, all female. My employees were all in the twenties and dressed fashionably, a few in Boots. I began wearing the mens flat heel thigh Boots over jeans/pants around town etc. Cathy also worked in the office and wore her thigh highs almost every other day. On a cool Monday morning in December Cathy was all ready for work dressed in black thigh Boots over leggings....she saw me putting on my jeans and said....put on your black thigh highs! Why not! And in to work we went in our thigh Boots together. All our employees commented on how cool we looked and from that point on I was in thigh Boots everyday. The Lady's Boot attire also increased and there were days our entire office was a sea of thigh Boots...yes, in heaven I was. In 1994 our business failed and we headed back to canada, this time to BC. It was shortly after our move back that we opened a fetish publication/distribution company. This was my opportunity to really spread my Boot wearing wings per se. I began experimenting wearing high heel thigh Boots out in public, on business and in social settings. All the experiences were positive. As my high heel Boot wearing increased so did the number of times that i closely missed having our chiuldren see me. Then in late 1994 I headed home for lunch after afew calls in the morning to retail stores, wearing black leather pants tucke dinto a pair of Little Shoe Box crotch high 5 inch heel Boots. I didn't realize it but our 15 year old son had come home from school ill and was in the living room as I walked in. He looked over at me as i opened the door, the reaction was one of, cool. That evening we spoke to both children and explained our fetish for Boots and the enjoyment I had wearing high heel Boots. they both expressed they already knew, "heck dad, you have over fifty pairs in your closet!" From that point on we never looked back. For the next three years there were very few times I wasn't in Boots, usually high heel Boots. Since 1998 though I have re-entered the corporate world and our Boots wearing is social, out in the evening, shopping etc. Every few months we also take what we call "Boot Vacations" where cathy and I take 3 to 5 days or so and visit a City....the only footwear we allow ourselves are Boots. When I get the hang of posting some pics here I will share some of our Boot vacation pics..... Sorry this is so long.... david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What fascinating details David. Your story totally captured my attention. Love your Georgian Gender Exploits, your wife's encouragement, and your openness with your accepting kids.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Welcome to the forums, iloveboot. I'm a general bootlover myself from ankle high to crotchhigh.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Iloveboots -

Again, welcome to the forum.

What an introduction you have written. I read it several times and am still in awe. My mind boggles at the image of an entire office in a sea of thighboots. I’m trying to picture the expression on the face of an unsuspecting salesperson or repairman that dropped in for a visit. I’ll bet there was even some good-natured competition among the boot wearers.

It sounds like you are blessed with a great family. You tend to get out of families whatever you put into them and it sounds like you and your wife have done well.

I am looking forward to reading about more of your boot wearing experiences and never apologize for a long post.

I upload images to Image Shack. The only tricky thing about posting an image on this board is making sure there are no spaces before or after the image’s URL inside the IMG ... /IMG markers.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Going to give this a try. Thank you for all the warm welcomes, very cool. This pic is from a visit to Vancouver in October 2003 taken at a park at the corner of Richards and Davie. The Boots are a custom made pair from Little Shoe Box in the UK that I had made about eight years ago. Black suede, crotch high 34 inches in length, 5 inch heel. Cathy and I had been out for the morning shopping along granville St/Robson, stopped here for a few pics and then we headed down to Yaletown for lunch, some more shopping walking around Yaletown and coffee at Starbucks. Always enjoy stopping at the Cactus Club Restaurant in downtown Vancouver, the servers are all in black Boots, most knee high but lately a few Lady's have ventured to otk Boots. The Starbuck's in yaletown always enjoy having us stop by and alsways recognize us. They come out from behind the counter to get a better look at our Boots everytime we stop by. On this day in the suede Boots was no exception. It is a very trendy area with lots of fashion designers, so always lots of good fashion conversation. Always enjoy how accepted our fetish fashion is.

So here's fingers crossed on the pic posting!!!

dave

[url=http://imageshack.us]%7Boption%7Dhttp:////img376.imageshack.us/img376/1589/0948811

Oooops, can't say I am great at this stuff!!

I have added a link to "photobucket" in my www link or

http://photobucket.com/albums/c339/iloveboots1

will also take you there. These are just a few pics from a couple of trips to Vancouver the past few years. Will add more soon.

david

Thank you. Yes, I usually wear jeans inside my Boots, mostly black jeans or faded blue jeans. i also have some tan and white jeans that look good with Boots. In addition I also have a few pairs of leather pants that also look pretty cool. I just purchased two pairs of riding pants a black pair and a white pair that i am enjoying going out and about wearing inside my Boots. The other night Cathy and I visited a local lounge and then a fish restaurant that is just below the lounge and I wore the black riding pants inside a Little Shoe Box black leather fetish pair of Boots, 5 inch heels, inside calf length zipper. These were quite the hit in the lounge as the tight riding pants really are a nice way to show off the Boots.

My thigh high Boots collection is now 65 pairs plus, a new white leather pair are on their way as i write. Can't wait to wear these with the white riding pants and a black sports coat, should look pretty cool.

david

nice pics of your there iloveboots

i like the boots over the jeans very nice!.

later

nhoj62

Not sure if I'd say they share the same love for Boots as cathy and I do. They enjoy the fashion aspect. Our daughter does have a half dozen knee high fashion type Boots. our son does enjoy the look but to my knowledge does not have any Boots, but at their ages my parents probably had no idea either.

great hearing from another Canadian out there....how is southern Ontario, looks liek you are having a warm spell?

david

iloveboots, do your children share in the boot love with you and your wife? do they wear them too?

Not sure if I'd say they share the same love for Boots as cathy and I do. They enjoy the fashion aspect. Our daughter does have a half dozen knee high fashion type Boots. our son does enjoy the look but to my knowledge does not have any Boots, but at their ages my parents probably had no idea either.

great hearing from another Canadian out there....how is southern Ontario, looks liek you are having a warm spell?

david

With yours and cathy open minds, you probably would know if your son was wearing them. He'd have nothing to hide, and he'd be a chip off the old block.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Check my www link below for eight more pics added this afternoon. I especially enjoy wearing the balck and white suede Boots out and about. they always get tons of attention! At the Oasis Restaurant on Thurloe & Davie in Vancouver where they know us very well our server Michaela enjoyed feeling the softness. I believe her comment was, "I always enjoy your many Boot styles but these Boots are the cutest of all that you wear in here". Anyone heading to Vancouver will always be welcome at the Oasis Restaurant in high heels, really a very friendly place. And be sure to say hello to Michaela for us. She will know who you're speaking about as soon as you mention David and Cathy, the man and Lady in thigh high Boots. david

Hi iloveboots, it's really wonderful to read how much fun you have in your life in boots with your wife. I checked the pictures and the look is great! Sounds that you really know and love what you're doing. Congratulations! Sugestion: try to put smaller pictures on your album. I had no problem because I have ADSL at home but people with no good internet connections can experience problems loading your images. Another thing is that the browser needs to much memory to view them, some computers can have problems in this way too. Heels for all! Flavio.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Iloveboots: Love the new pics you added! Those leopard print boots are absolutely outrageous! I must say you definitely have plenty of style, my friend! More power to you! ;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Iloveboots:-) It is great that your children can now see you as a boot wearing Dad. I'm surprised that boot wearing didn't rub off more on your son as it did with your daughter, being as both you and your wife wear them almost daily. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Dang, dang, dang. Sorry to hear that you moved back to Canada. I work probably a few minutes away from where you did in the Atlanta area. Meanwhile, I remember when Wild Pair carried boots worth buying, and I bought myself a pair of the men's thigh-hi boots. I really enjoy wearing them under my jeans. (Sorry, I can't get quite as "out-there" as you are with your boots). Corsair

Hi jeff,

thank you, glad you enjoyed the pics. yes, the leopard print suede Boots are one of my favorite pairs....they always draw lots of attention! I do enjoy style and I love to experiment.

I have posted a few pics in an album titled 'misc" at the www address below. cathy and I headed out for some drinks and dinner to a martini restaurant...lots of fun. The Boots are from little Shoe Box in the UK, black leather, 5 inch stiletto heels, and I am wearing black riding pants with them. We had a wonderful time. Our two servers int he restaurant absolutely were wild aboutour Boots. Cathy was also in black leather thigh Boots. After dinner we walked around town and stopped into Starbucks for an evening coffee before heading home.

Cheers,

david

Iloveboots: Love the new pics you added! Those leopard print boots are absolutely outrageous! I must say you definitely have plenty of style, my friend! More power to you!

;)

Hi Corsair,

Cool. It is too bad. I used to wear my thigh Boots all around the Gwinnett area. Our office was just behind where the famous hot dog place is, forget the name??? Always enjoyed going to Bennigans, Chilis, etc during lunch, the whole office turning out for lunch in our Boots!

Look forward to chatting more. My email is perseverance1957@yahoo.ca

david

Dang, dang, dang. Sorry to hear that you moved back to Canada. I work probably a few minutes away from where you did in the Atlanta area.

Meanwhile, I remember when Wild Pair carried boots worth buying, and I bought myself a pair of the men's thigh-hi boots. I really enjoy wearing them under my jeans. (Sorry, I can't get quite as "out-there" as you are with your boots).

Corsair

iloveboots –

The image of an office full of thigh boot wearers was great but a whole office of thigh boot wearers descending on a restaurant for lunch is even better. Did the other patrons notice? Did this become a lunchtime “thing” at the restaurants? It really sounds like you folks were having a blast.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hi TBG,

Our lunch time Boot adventures were pretty well known around the area, especially at the Bennigans Restaurant. Most of the staff knew us very well. Yes, we usually got quite a bit of "eye" attention from others in the restaurants.

My favourite office Boot episode was a visit by the local IRS office to do some follow up work. The Lady from the IRS had called to say she was coming by but did not give a date or time. Well, we had all been out for lunch when we were returning to the office about 1:30. Some of my staff had their Boots on this day as did Cathy and I. Cathy was wearing red thigh high Boots from Wild Pair, a nice 4 inch heel. I was wearing mens black leather cavalier thigh high Boots. The look on the IRS Lady's face as we approached her, she was standing outside the office, was worth a million bucks. She was pretty well in shock all afternoon as she reviewed the books. We never heard from her again!

The business was a lot of fun because of the great employees we had. There were always a lot of laughs and everyone had fun with fashion.

Definitely miss the five great years we all shared,

david

iloveboots –

The image of an office full of thigh boot wearers was great but a whole office of thigh boot wearers descending on a restaurant for lunch is even better. Did the other patrons notice? Did this become a lunchtime “thing” at the restaurants? It really sounds like you folks were having a blast.

I work in an IT office with some really great folks but they plan major system upgrades so they won’t conflice with deer hunting season. ;) I don’t thing they would be comfortable with or accepting about my wearing boots at work. Thanks for sharing your stories about your office. It’s great fun just thinking about it (and wishful thinking it is).

Hi hear ya TBG! That is not the most accepting crowd! Do you ever get an opportunity when working late to experiment? In Georgia we were lucky as we owned the business and it was a publishing/customer service/data collection type office. The employees felt very safe and comfortable as we did not have a lot of customer/sales visits. The only regular visit was our bank manager who came by almost every friday. great service, but I am sure driven by "keep an eye on the bsuiness" type visits. She was very sweet and would often wear knee high Boots, I do believe she also made the visits as she also enjoyed the openess of our employees and styles. Keisha commented often on how well heeled our Lady's were! Today i work in a very restricted type enviroment and also do not have the opportunity to wear my Boots at work, so our Boot wearing has been relegated to the times when we go out shopping, restaurants, pubs and also every few months our mini vacations. david

I have just uploaded some more pics of Cathy & I....... link at www below. Added are two albums of Cathy and three more pics of the leopard thigh high Boots I wore out to the Oasis restuarant in Vancouver during our Boot vacation in October,

david

Iloveboots: Just checked out the pictures! Wow! Fabulous stuff if I do say so myself! Especially the leopard print boots! Ansolutely fantastic! ;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

IloveBoots -

At work, I have worn a pair of flat heeled thigh boots and a 1 ½” block heeled knee boot under my slacks but that was because it was cold. I often wear non-descript flats or low heel ankle boots at my desk. The data center is a 7x24 operation so there is always someone around.

The drive to work is about 45 minutes and does provide the opportunity for daily boot wearing. I normally stop at a Bigg’s on the way in to pick up some munchies for lunch and I always wear my boots in there. I also often stop at Sam’s on the way home and always wear my boots there also. The staff at both of these stores has become very accustomed to seeing me in boots and these stores became my testing ground for skirt wearing.