Pointy boots for guys with big feet ...

micha

made from real leather and for less than 200 Euros (I have marked the two exceptions). Sometimes it's frustrating to see all those nice boots in other threads. Clicking curious on the link and shit... the biggest size is US 10 ;)

Here the results of my web investigations. All styles are offered actually up to EU 45 (female US 13, UK 11) from trustful sellers. The situation isn't completely hopeless :lol:

For example the leather boots "Fabiana" and "Estella" from Italian Heels

Posted Image

Posted Image.

These are a permanent offer from a german ebay shop ("panama fashion"). They are the only exception of manmade materials. But sold under 80 Euros

Posted Image

Posted Image

Now FUSS in Coburg/Germany, also made from real leather

Posted Image

Posted Image

or Extravaganza

Posted Image

and finally Jean Gaborit (expensive but excellent quality)

Posted Image

I hope to have helped

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Loving the selections you provided Micha, thanks. i can't seem to find an exact link to the Jean Gaborit thigh highs though? Does anyone know how the quality of Extravaganza compares with Italian Heels?

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

All very nice looking boots, I wouldn't mind all of the above for myself, in medium width of course.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Those are all nice selections, though too rich for my wallet. Still, I don't rule out buying at least one pair in the future, just to see what they're like. It would most definitely interesting! ;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Micha, can you post the links of some manufacters here? Because I can't find couple of these boots on google :S

Tommy, it's not necessary to post the links because I have sent them already! Click simply with your right mouse button on the pictures. Afterwards click on "properties". A box with the web address of the picture will pop up. The first part is always the web address of the seller (for example http://www.fuss-schuhe.de )

@lucky lad ;):D:lol:

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Micha, I'm a bit late but I think it's still time to say that the boot selection you've made for this topic is OUTSTANDING! I loved the styles and they are, with no exception, the kind of shoes I like to wear. I'm very happy to know that some of them are available at sizes up to US13 wich is what I need. When I can I'll experience international orders on the stores they're available. Heels for all! Flavio.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Tommy, it's not necessary to post the links because I have sent them already! Click simply with your right mouse button on the pictures. Afterwards click on "properties". A box with the web address of the picture will pop up. The first part is always the web address of the seller (for example http://www.fuss-schuhe.de )

@lucky lad ;):D:lol:

haha, ok thnx!

Just been to the Fuss website, and I must say they have some great looking (though expensive) stuff there! Yo, thighbootguy! What do you think of these beauties:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Impressive! And genuine leather too! In a word----WOW!!! Too bad they cost an arm and a leg! Still, they're damn nice to look at! Overall, a great website!

;)

I'm with chris100575, the left pair is stunning!!! The back zip, the knees part, the heels and the footbed design are wonderfully good looking. The pair in the right is very beautiful and I love it too but I think it can be found in other places with better prices.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

For me anyway a round toe makes me go ouch. My big and second toes take a beating in a round toe.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

If you go to http://stores.ebay.co.uk/skyhighshoes you will not be disappointed, they offer first class shoes and provide a 1st class service. Re Pierra Silba, I use to buy ALL my shoes from him but last year they put their postage rates up to a stupid amount for international buyers hence making it cheaper to buy from home.

My average heel height is 61\2" on size 9 feet

Hi!

Great styles that are shown in this thread! Here's my two cents on the topic.

Just checked again briefly w/ FUSS and found that these

Posted Image

are still there. I got myself a pair a while ago already and still love them... :o))) Furthermore I'm longing for these:

Posted Image

And these

Posted Image

look quite cool as well but unfortunately don't have good optics in my size with only 10cm (4") heels. It's funny, but then they just appear to be 'out of proportion' (IMHO).

CU!

-Mike

-------------------------------------------------------------------

[edit]

PS: I changed the image location in this post since it appears that linking the images steals Fuss' bandwidth. I don't want to be held accountable for this so I mirrored the images and loaded them up my account.

PPS: Hallo Fa. Fuss! Da ich gerade festgestellt habe, daß die Bilder in diesem Beitrag, speziell die Links, nicht angezeigt wurden, gehe ich davon aus, daß dies evtl. aus Bandbreitengründen geschehen ist. Und Bandbreitenklau möchte ich verhindern. Deshalb habe ich besagte Bilder auf meine Webseite übernommen, so daß diese zukünftig von dort geladen werden. Ich mache dies auch, weil ich schon ein paar mal bei Ihnen wirklich tolle Schuhe erstanden habe und Sie daher empfehlen möchte (an alle: ich bekomm' dafür nix!). Falls Sie das aber nicht möchten bzw. das 'Spiegeln' Ihrer Bilder eine Copyright-Verletzung darstellt, dann teilen Sie mir dies bitte mit und ich werde das Material von meinem Webspace entfernen. Danke und viele Grüße!

[/edit]

Mickey S.: Those were certainly some interesting looking styles. I'm kinda partial to these which really caught my eye:

Posted Image

Can't say I've ever seen anything like these here in the States. Very cool indeed.

;)