Political Debates

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I create a thread on internet Trolls or Wikipedia definition of High Heels and it quickly turns to political rant. I create a thread for political rant and its completely quiet. Go figure. Perhaps SOMEBODY only likes to invade non-political threads;)

Heh,

had to smile when I read this.

there is quite a bit going on in the political world at the moment as well ;)

The angels have the phonebox.

I create a thread on internet Trolls or Wikipedia definition of High Heels and it quickly turns to political rant. I create a thread for political rant and its completely quiet. Go figure. Perhaps SOMEBODY only likes to invade non-political threads;)

Well at least it's not during the Clinton era, we could halve a

master da bate........ ;)

Oh man I kill my self at times! :drinking:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Just thought I would start a thread where J-Turbo, Dr Shoe, and other usual cast can debate into the wee hours of the morning over political issues instead of taking over other threads.

Have at it guys.

Scotty

Can any 'mericans explain the problems with the softwood lumber issue with us Canucks? Why won't the US Gov't respect others soverignty and trade agreements?

Does that count for political discussion? :-)

Just thought I would start a thread where J-Turbo, Dr Shoe, and other usual cast can debate into the wee hours of the morning over political issues instead of taking over other threads.

Have at it guys.

Scotty

Well, I have to admit that this is pretty arrogant of you. Especially when I did not even start talking about politics in that last thread. I was dragged into it by those "other people".

JT, I said "J-Turbo, Dr Shoe, and other usual cast " (my turn to say go back and read ;). I didn't feel like going back and grabbing ALL the names but I know you two always get into major debates and it happened now in two threads I created. All I asked was to leave my threads on topic and to take the "fight" to where it belongs. Is that too much to ask? Thanks, Scotty PS: Ok, "ding ding ding"

JT, I said "J-Turbo, Dr Shoe, and other usual cast " (my turn to say go back and read ;). I didn't feel like going back and grabbing ALL the names but I know you two always get into major debates and it happened now in two threads I created. All I asked was to leave my threads on topic and to take the "fight" to where it belongs. Is that too much to ask?

Thanks,

Scotty

PS: Ok, "ding ding ding"

Yes, I know what you wrote. I do not need you telling me things that I already know. However, you specically aimed your comments at me when you called out my name! This is what we call "Targeting" or "Calling People Out".

The problem here is that your original statement is incorrectly worded. To avoid the "Targeting" issue, the following statement is an example of how your original statement should have been written:

Just thought I would start a thread where the usual cast can debate into the wee hours of the morning over political issues instead of taking over other threads.

Have at it guys.

Scotty

Do you now see what I am talking about?

Good. :lol:

Yes, I know what you wrote. I do not need you telling me things that I already know. However, you specically aimed your comments at me when you called out my name! This is what we call "Targeting" or "Calling People Out".

The problem here is that your original statement is incorrectly worded. To avoid the "Targeting" issue, the following statement is an example of how your original statement should have been written:

Do you now see what I am talking about?

Good. :lol:

Point taken.

Now I request the USUAL CAST to please put your infighting here and leave other threads alone.

Better?

Thanks.

Scotty

That is a good idea! I just might do that!

You could become an engineer and run for President also, that is, if you would just clean up your life and get your act together. :lol:

Oh I am, execpt I going to put my mouth where the money is, I have gone to see if I can get hired a Tweeter Ect, while my unenjoment is still available, It will buy me some time because I will work on commission. If that does not work out, I guess I will go back to running CNC machines and put up with working with the coolant for the next ten years while I got to school. If it does, work out then I can go to school during the day.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Better?

Yes, that is much better. Thx.

Oh I am, execpt I going to put my mouth where the money is, I have gone to see if I can get hired a Tweeter Ect, while my unenjoment is still available, It will buy me some time because I will work on commission. If that does not work out, I guess I will go back to running CNC machines and put up with working with the coolant for the next ten years while I got to school. If it does, work out then I can go to school during the day.

Well, it sounds like you have a plan here. I just have one question: How old are you?

How old am I, well lets say I am one degree above freezing.

Well, you have plenty of time. Then again, the truth being that it is never too late.

If you plan on studying engineering I have one suggestion: Get rid of your social life and your girlfriend (if you have one). You will not have time for either. You will be doing a lot of work.