Without Rivets?

utahnylon

It's really a nice looking mule and I like the heels and the pointed toes, I saw on your pics page the "want" quote. A must have, for sure, should be wonderful to walk and easy to put on and off, for example, to wear at home. Unfortunatelly I don't know where to find 'em without the rivets... Heels for all! Flavio.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Hi All!

Has anyone see something like this without rivets? They are from Nordstrom. I like the height and style of the heel.

Posted Image

Me, too. I also prefer something without rivets. And with a tapered heel. And with a round toe. And an upper that extends to the heel. And a...

But that's just variety - the spice of life!

I really love these shoes, I'm still thinking if I can get over the rivets. I like to be a little low key when I'm out. Although I don't know if it really makes that much difference? I love heels enough that if I have the courage of Jeff I'd wear full time. I just bought another pair of Mules with a shorter fatter heel. I'll see how I like them before I buy these. But I really have a hard time falling in love with heels shorter than 3 inches. Go figure? ;)

You could always paint over the rivets to make them less noticeable.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I really love these shoes, I'm still thinking if I can get over the rivets. I like to be a little low key when I'm out.

Unfortunately, that's the quagmire with respect to fashion. The fashion moguls are playing their strip-tease with respect to what they think others would like, then charge them hundreds of dollars to "attain" fashion nirvana.

Fooyeee!

Choo and the others can go to hell. The websites against fashion extermination are in place, monitoring, and ready to go nuclear in case of a fashion meltdown.

Fortunately, with us at the controls, this won't happen!