High Heels and Funerals

badger

Today I have to go to a funeral. I was sitting at my desk thinking that based on the time of year, I might see a few ladies in black high heeled boots and black dresses. Then I started thinking it was wrong to get excited about a funeral. But then I thought, I so rarely see people dressed up anymore that a funeral is one of last places I can still see women in dresses and skirts. So I decided to look forward to seeing the women in heels and boots. I may be going to hell, but I will have fun on the way. I've asked my wife to wear her thigh boots to my funeral (under a long skirt). Too bad I have to die to get my wife to dress the way I like.

Everyone should wear boots!

Oh come on Badger, it's normal to think that way. Some times I think we hide behind morals a values to cover up human behavior that really no one should be ashamed of. Men and women all ways check each other out to see who is wearing what, even at a funeral.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Take the opportunity to wear your heels to the funeral today too!!!

I posted somewhere that when my dad died last year, I wore these the entire time, even the day he was burried and I was a paul barrer.

Posted Image

On a side note, I've always thought I should ask my wife to burry me in heels too, no will see them anyway, why not?;) Might as well cross over in heels, right?

Scotty

I know it sounds sick, but I know a guy who gets well turned on at funerals.

weird huh?

Eeeeeeeeeech..... that just sent the willies down my back. ;)

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

My daughter met her current boyfriend at a funeral.

Oh we know how this one ends...Till death do us part......

In some cultures, they celebrate funerals and throw parties.

For anyone who believes in life after death, should believe that death is something to be celebrated.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hi! Comming back as a girl? Hm, sounds cool, thought of this as well already. But I bet when all the guys around here were girls or if they would come back to this world as a girl then high heels would definately be a men's thing and the girls were condemned to be limited to all that boring and crappy stuff the guys face right now... ;o) CU! -Mike

I'd like to be a guy for a week too!... see what it's like 'living in a man's world'...hehe Never thought of a funeral for guys to be checking out heels. I know my boyfriend said he checks out mine when we go to church together. That's probably worse than at a funeral (?)...hehe

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

MickeyS:-) That would be rotten luck to come back as a girl and then find that the men wore the skirts and heels and the girls only had the choices that the men have now. That sure would be a switch, wouldn't it? Adeana:-) Men check out heels constantly no matter what the time of day or night, or where or when, or what the occasion is. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Today I have to go to a funeral. I was sitting at my desk thinking that based on the time of year, I might see a few ladies in black high heeled boots and black dresses. Then I started thinking it was wrong to get excited about a funeral. But then I thought, I so rarely see people dressed up anymore that a funeral is one of last places I can still see women in dresses and skirts. So I decided to look forward to seeing the women in heels and boots. I may be going to hell, but I will have fun on the way.

I've asked my wife to wear her thigh boots to my funeral (under a long skirt). Too bad I have to die to get my wife to dress the way I like.

Badger, in my opinion it's not appropiate to celebrate our heels fascination at a funeral. It depends on the attitude of the died person. I didn't like to appear on heels at the funeral of my father. He died by cancer just at the same time when I dared my first high heels outing. I'm sure that he wouldn't have liked it. Therefore I wore at his funeral quite normal male shoes.

Vice versa - for my own funeral I wish that high heels are a duty for everyone - especially for my male friends ;)

micha (*still alive*)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Micha, I did the opposite. For my dad's funeral, I wore my wedge boots the whole time. I figured, its who I am. My dad would have accepted me for who I was, not who I was pretending to be. He also hated my mustache and goatee when he was alive too (said, "I know where that grows wild"). Think I was going to shave that off as well? Scotty

Micha,

I did the opposite. For my dad's funeral, I wore my wedge boots the whole time. I figured, its who I am. My dad would have accepted me for who I was, not who I was pretending to be. He also hated my mustache and goatee when he was alive too (said, "I know where that grows wild"). Think I was going to shave that off as well?

Scotty

Scotty, I'm understanding your attitude. Our fathers are dominating our life often longer than we like it. But at an age of 50 this question has faded away. I'm living my own life! Since many years I never felt any necessity for fights with my father. He accepted my big earrings even if he didn't like them really.

nice greetings

micha

Micha, You were probably alot closer to your dad than I was mine as well. When my mom died when I was 14 going on 15, my dad remarried (they moved in together after only 1 month and were married within 3 months). My step mom hated me and my dad never took my side. I lived there for 3 years in hell and watched my dad do nothing. When I was 18, I was kicked out of the house on my graduation day (by my stepmom, my dad did nothing to stop her except stand and cry and just beg her "please don't", I never did make it to my HS graduation). Over the years, I forgave him and made my peace with him, but saw him more as another man vs my father. In his last years, I never really saw or spoke to him much. I was always close to my half-brother, and to be honest, I went to his funeral more for him than my dad (although I did want to pay my final respects). So to me, I was just being myself. Even though I did wear them, they were under long pants, so not obvious (unless anyone looked close, which they might have). Even so, no one said a word and everyone was very friendly. Scotty

Micha,

You were probably alot closer to your dad than I was mine as well. When my mom died when I was 14 going on 15, my dad remarried (they moved in together after only 1 month and were married within 3 months). My step mom hated me and my dad never took my side. I lived there for 3 years in hell and watched my dad do nothing. When I was 18, I was kicked out of the house on my graduation day (by my stepmom, my dad did nothing to stop her except stand and cry and just beg her "please don't", I never did make it to my HS graduation).

Over the years, I forgave him and made my peace with him, but saw him more as another man vs my father. In his last years, I never really saw or spoke to him much. I was always close to my half-brother, and to be honest, I went to his funeral more for him than my dad (although I did want to pay my final respects). So to me, I was just being myself. Even though I did wear them, they were under long pants, so not obvious (unless anyone looked close, which they might have). Even so, no one said a word and everyone was very friendly.

Scotty

Hi Scotty,

I'm really not envious of your youth. I'm glad to have grown up under quite normal conditions: at an age of 20 I hated my parents and left my family forever ... by the time we found back together again. Today I'm greatful that my parents invested so much efforts into the education of their misled son. Now I am a theoretical physicist on high heels ;)

micha

on the topic, i've not seen too much heeling at funerals. but i try to avoid them as much as possible. not because i have a thing against them, but because I hate to be in a situation with all that crying and can't do a thing about it. i feel way too weird. but, i've had a few close people die in the past and I went there to be support to others and pay respects. as for heels at funerals, I have found that some influencial folks have brought out mourners in really tall heels especially if they passed away in the spring. So, spring funeral tends to bring out serious heels. but i'm too wrapped into the event to really pay it much mind. weddings are much different, not looking at the heels to me is like a wasted event! RPM

Mickey says that if she didn't dress me in a t-shirt and jeans that no one would recognize me at my funeral. She also says that she would make sure that I had a pair of my heeled boots on too. At that point, I won't give a hoot or a holler and she can do what she wants with me. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!