Treading in heels

Adeana

Here's a funny thing that I did.... My boyfriend has a thing for high heels. He loves them and me in them. I still often wonder if he came onto me and asked me out for me or because he liked the heels I was wearing(?) but either way we are in a great relationship now. He said he loves watching me walk in high heels. He said he loves me wearing them but watching me walk is the best. I told him I'd be more than happy to do what I do a lot of times, go about my way around the room in heels as he watches me, but I saw something in the room and had the craziest idea. I asked him what he would think of me walking on our electric treadmill in my pair of 5" stilettos. He said it would be awesome for the 30 seconds that I could walk in them.... From there the dare was born! I turned it on, put the speed on low, and strutted my stuff on the treadmill ! ! ! I stopped when I hit 1/2 mile. Looks like I did just fine! :-)

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

^^You go girl, strut your stuff. Now why don’t you dare him to try? It should be interesting……. ;)

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Adeana, sounds like an exciting idea. I remember an ex-gf who wore 4" heels regularly, would suggest we go out walking after dinner out. To "walk off the dinner" she said. When the weather was nice, up and down the streets where we lived, looking in the shop windows. After an hour, she'd turn to me and ask if I thought we had walked long enough. I'd ask her how her feet were doing. She'd say, "My feet are really killing me." That was the signal it was time to go to her place for the rest of the evening. Sometimes, I would pick her up from the car and carry her in to her sofa. The first thing, when we would get inside would be for me to give her a nice, long foot massage. And then . . . I'm trying to remember why I ever broke up with her. Maybe it was a brief moment of insanity on my part!