What do you think of these?

luxxyheels

I have these on order from payless.

Posted Image

I love hh thongs and i can see these in jeans or maybe even womens stretch pants.

Got these in today, can't wait to put them on the road.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome choice! Great looking Boots, see a tight pair of jeans tucked into these Boots, a really cool look! Good luck. Can't wait to see the results!

david

Am on the verge of buying these from faith, i like the fold section at the top and of course the stiletto heel :D

Posted Image

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Am on the verge of buying these from faith, i like the fold section at the top and of course the stiletto heel :D

Posted Image

A very interesting style, booty lover! I like them! Please be sure to tell us all about how the boots fit and how it feels to walk in them.

:wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

You can adjust the fit with the fold although not by a great deal. I normally take a size 8 in Faith boots but with these I'm easily in a 7. They are definitely comfortable and for me, a piece of cake to walk in. I don't have big calves so without tucking jeans into them they are a bit loose on my legs. available in black, pink, and grey Clicker

just tried to buy me boots, but they are outta stock in 3 different stores! :D shall be trying the store in my next town else i'll have to order them online. was soo looking forward to wearing them tonight :wink:

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

c_heels,

I haven't seen them in stores as of yet but they are definately online. And I keep daydreaming about those clogs they are so sexy to me.

I almost want a look like this but I'm not ready to expose the heel just yet. Or a pink shirt.

Posted Image

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Dawn, It is a nice combo but I just can't do the pink shirt. Thats odd coming from a guy who like to wear heels but I just can't wrap my mind around it.

My Pleaser Seduce 2013 knee high boots came yesterday late, from Beverly Heels. Pig leather, knee high, 5 in. heels. Same design and construction as the Vanity 2013, which has 4 in. heels. These are much harder to get on, but particularly off! The ankle area does not want to go over my foot, coming off in particular. A little too small, and no chance without wearing nylons. This is even with the zipper unzipped! Another item is that they are slouch boots, not knee boots for me. My calves measure 17.5+ in., which sounds large but doesn't look large. But the boots absolutely will not go over my calves. The boots are comfortable, and 5 inches does not feel or look high at all in size 14. One reason is probably that the arches are quite flat compared to the platforms I am used to, which have more curvature in the arch. My platform slides feel much higher, but don't measure effectively higher. Since I am used to slides and sandals, the boots seem to chafe my feet compared to open shoes. Maybe that will change.

Sandalcrazy27:-) I had a nice pink dress-shirt back when I was a teenager that I liked and wore a lot with various different ties. No one said any remarks or made fun of it back then and that was during a period of time that that could well have happened. If I could do it back then under those conditions, then you could do it now under much more favorable conditions. It's only a state of mind. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!