What do you think of these?

luxxyheels

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I recently ordered a pair of these from Beverly Heels:

Posted Image

Pretty cool, huh? I thought these knee boots (Vanity 2013) with four inch heels would go well with the long skirts I've been accumilating of late. I'll let you know when I get them and, of course, take pics!

;)

Long skirts. JeffB, how DARE you!

Good on you, Jeff, for combining heeled boots with skirts. I've been wearing a pair of 4" heeled boots with both black and blue denim skirts all weekend.

No issues, worries. Just life.

dr819: Yep, long skirts! A new passion of mine, and I think those boots will work perfectly with what I currently have. In the meantime, I've got a pair of these on the way via Beverly heels:

Posted Image

I thought it'd be nice to have a pair of black patent slings, and these babies with four inch heels look extremely cool! Perfect for the office! Once they arrive, pictures will most definitely follow!

;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

BobHH:-) Folding the top down on that boot sure gives it a whole different look. JeffB:-) Thanks for the up-date. The black patent boots with the chrome heel and toe are quite nice also, but not for you for office wear, I think. Now... the black patent slings will fit in the office very well. I await your pics on that subject. Congrats again. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I can do without the skirts, thank you. My Pleaser Vanity 2013s arrived today from Beverly Heels, and I tried them on this evening. They are superbly comfortable! Very soft uppers, lined with a soft lining. The heel on my size 14s is 4.25"+ high, but on that size boot looks low and feels almost like cowboy boots. I have wide feet, but they slid in easily. The zipper goes almost all the way down to the sole, which helps getting them on. The only problem is they are tight around my calves - no chance of getting them over jeans. The heel tips are only about 5/16" in diameter, so they may wear rapidly, and I'm not used to the thin soles except on dance shoes. Hope they hold up outside.

Bob HH: Thanks for the report on the 2013's. I usually wear a 13 wide in women's shoes, but since everything from places like Beverly Heels comes in medium, I went with 14. It'll be interesting to see how those boots are with my calves. All in all, I think they'll make for a nice addition to my wardrobe.

JeffB -

Those new Vanity 2013 boots look a lot like a knee-high version of Ellie 8899 thigh boots. If they are I suggest a cushioned insole and a toe plate (tap) to prevent wearing a hole in the tip of the shoe leather. The really look like great boots. Please let me know how they feel.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

JeffB -

Those new Vanity 2013 boots look a lot like a knee-high version of Ellie 8899 thigh boots. If they are I suggest a cushioned insole and a toe plate (tap) to prevent wearing a hole in the tip of the shoe leather. The really look like great boots. Please let me know how they feel.

Just got an email from Beverly Heels confirming that the Vanity 2013 boots have been shipped, so I should get them soon. I'll be sure to give a full report on them along with a pic or two.

;)

That is awesome Jeff. I would like to see how they look on you as I am considering ordering a pair as well, they are a very nice looking Boots, especially for everyday walking around town. Always looking for good walking Boots,

david

Just got an email from Beverly Heels confirming that the Vanity 2013 boots have been shipped, so I should get them soon. I'll be sure to give a full report on them along with a pic or two.

;)

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

That is awesome Jeff. I would like to see how they look on you as I am considering ordering a pair as well, they are a very nice looking Boots, especially for everyday walking around town.

Yeah, I'm excited about getting those boots as well. It's kinda funny, in the beginning, boots didn't interest me all that much, given my passion for pumps, but now I'm into wearing boots, especially since they look quite good on me!

;)

I have these on order from payless.

Posted Image

I love hh thongs and i can see these in jeans or maybe even womens stretch pants.

Kinda thinking about this look as well.

Posted Image

The exact look i am going for is here with cuffed jeans and all.

trying to pump my self up for an outing.

http://www.payless.com

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Yeah, sandalcrazy27, I like those second ones too

;)

Have to give credit to Danielle for making me take a second look at the gold sandals. Thank you very much :lol:

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Just when you thought you've seen it all, along comes this:

Posted ImagePosted Image

These charming items come courtesy of Sexy Shoes. They sell for $99.99, stand 20 inches high and are fully functional....the lamps that is! Pretty wild, huh?

:rofl:

Jeff,

Cool. That is almost as wild as my car cellphone holder idea.

Actually, it almost reminds me of the lamp light in the movie "Christmas Story" which gets played a million times every year.

Posted Image

Actually, just googled it and found a set of instructions on how to make one.......so who wishes to do this for me this year? :D:wink::wink:

Scotty

Update:

After I posted this, I saw a link to Amazon where you can buy a premade nicer one.

Posted Image

Jeff,

Cool. That is almost as wild as my car cellphone holder idea.

Actually, it almost reminds me of the lamp light in the movie "Christmas Story" which gets played a million times every year.

HA! Great minds think alike, sscotty! "Christmas Story" was the first thought that popped into my mind when I saw those lamps!

:D

Fra-gi-lay, indeed! (Must be French). I like the "Christmas Story" film very much and I watch it every year. It won't be long until it will be on again. I can relate to the phrases and incidents related in that story completely and the film is quit accurate for the era of time. How do I know? Well, you see, I lived through that era myself. We had a child get his tongue stuck to the flagpole in the playground, we were chased by bullies each day, and we all wanted a Red Ryder Daisy BB Rifle just like the one that was always advertised on the back cover of our comic books, to name a few. I Can relate to lots of other things viewed in that film also and I'm sure there are others here that can too. And my parents said the same thing---"No rifle---You'll shoot your eye out"! AHHHHH! The memories. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!