What do you think of these?

luxxyheels

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My personal passion is for boots but I liked the style a LOT. I'm looking for a long time for a nice pair of pumps that are beautiful as this is. Are you willing to buy? Where did you find it? How much? If you bought and received, is the shoe as beautiful as in the picture? Heels for all! Flavio.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

My personal passion is for boots but I liked the style a LOT. I'm looking for a long time for a nice pair of pumps that are beautiful as this is.

Are you willing to buy? Where did you find it? How much? If you bought and received, is the shoe as beautiful as in the picture?

Heels for all!

Flavio.

I found them on the www.howcool.com site. I agree with what another said, it's a novelty shoe. The material? Not sure. Probably patented polyurethane.

Yes it's looking like patent PU but I don't think so because of the interior lining that looks well made. Actually they are made by Pleaser and _they_ say it is patent leather, I never had shoes by Pleaser, anyone knows about it? The sole for sure it's man made material. Talking about beeing fetish, I don't think so too... women here in Brazil wear this kind of pumps at daylight for working. I think they are very office. They don't look _wild_ for me. Heels for all! Flavio.

I would never wear a pleaser shoe without any form of hosiery. They run a tad small, and the nylon helps quite a bit. If you are going to wear them regularly, be prepared to get the heel tips replaced a bit quicker than you would with a higher priced pump. Just my experience.

Heeltips are cheap if they are the only problem in Pleaser's shoes, can be replaced easily. I want to know about the quality of the leather, confort, heel fixing, etc... anyone can answer? Pleaser shoes are cheap and I think they're beautiful. Heels for all! Flavio.

It's the wrong material because they're going to be made of PVC and not leather. It's personal preference, but I agree on this one.

Chris

As a long-term heel wearer (for real life, not fetish) I'd have to agree - leather round-toe heels are vastly more comfortable than pleather pointy heels.

I must agree with JeffB. I think that they are a bit too fancy for the office. If they would be in a leather black and white instead of patent, then they may be of use in the office setting. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I just got a pair of these boots:

Posted Image

They're called Seduce 2000, pu with a 5 inch heel. Yeah, I know, they're not leather, but I was curious about them, and they were inexpensive, so I took a flyer on a pair. The fit was pretty good with hosiery on and the heel easy to walk in, however, the styling of these boots is best suited with jeans than a skirt. I'll take them on a run to the mall and give everyone a more detailed report afterward.

;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I liked the boot style JeffB. They appear to be stretch material in the leg part, am I right? Girls in Brazil used to wear those boots a phew years ago in the winter. I agree with you, they look better with pants, not skirts.

Welcome to the board booty lover, good to see that you have been wearing and buying new boots. Are you new in boots too or just here in the forum? Do you wear your boots in public? Oh yes, I liked the style of your boots a lot!

I liked the boot style JeffB.

They appear to be stretch material in the leg part, am I right?

Girls in Brazil used to wear those boots a phew years ago in the winter.

I agree with you, they look better with pants, not skirts.

Quite right, flavio! The shafts are stretch material. Nowhere as good as leather but not too bad, all things considered. Definitely a boot better hidden under pants/jeans than displayed with a skirt. Like I said, I'll take them for a spin at the mall to gauge how good they are after a lengthy wearing session.

And now, a picture of me in the new boots that I took last night:

Posted Image

I wore all black for this picture, polo shirt and tight jeans with the jeans which will be the outfit I'll wear to the mall for my experiment. The heels will be quite visable for all to see, so I should get some interesting responses!

;)

Welcome to the board booty lover, good to see that you have been wearing and buying new boots. Are you new in boots too or just here in the forum? Do you wear your boots in public?

Oh yes, I liked the style of your boots a lot!

thanks :-), i've been wearing boots for a few years now, never have had the courage to go out in public tho. have warn them while driving, something i'm looking forward to doing in these. it's taking a bit of getting used to the 4" setiletto heel tho, i'm used to 2" heels!!

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

JeffB -

The new boots look great with the black outfit and the beard is coming along nicely too.

I haven’t tried the PU material before. Are the boots comfortable especially after a couple of hours?

booty lover -

Welcome to the board. Tell us a little more about the shopping trip.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

JeffB -

The new boots look great with the black outfit and the beard is coming along nicely too.

I haven’t tried the PU material before. Are the boots comfortable especially after a couple of hours?

Thanks for the compliments, TBG! I appreciate it! Yeah, the beard is turning out to be a good look for me, moreso than I thought. As for the long term comfort question with the new boots, I hope to find out about that on Friday since it's a holiday, so I'll definitely be out and about. A report on my outing will follow!

;)

booty lover -

Welcome to the board. Tell us a little more about the shopping trip.

nice to be here thanks :-) it was a little nervy as i've never done anything like that at all, the lady in faith was very nice and helpful, there are so many different boots around, but these were the one i liked best. i didn't buy them from the town i live in tho, as noone else knows i wear them, even my housemate. the most annoying part of the day was waiting to get home to wear these beauties!! was well worth the wait, can't stop wearing them!! ;) would do it again

stilettos are the way forward, just love them

JeffB:-) Love your new boots and they sure look good on you with that all black outfit. I have a pair of black pull-on PU over-the-knee boots with a flat back 3.5 inch heel. They are a little hard to pull on at first, but feel real good once you get your foot past the ankle part of the boot. Very comfortable for long wearing with Legg's Sheer Energy Support hose. I usually get the Suntan or Beige color. BootyLover:-) Welcome to the HH Place Forum. That's a nice pair of new boots that you have there. I also like the boots that you have in your Avatar pic. Are they yours or something you picked off of the internet? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!