Our Kind of Cowboy

canadianbeaver17

My girlfriend and I were going to the pub at the University Halloween night with some of our friends. We couldn't figure out what to go as. After several stores, she decided on a french maid and I decided on a cowboy. We looked at several stores for a pair of cheap cowboy boots. We either couldn't find my size or they were too expensive. I wasn't about to spend $80 on a pair I would only wear once. Finally, I said "how about I just wear the boots I have? (avatar)". We both agreed they would look perfect since the front looks kind of like cowboy boots. When I put them on with the rest of the outfit, it totally looked good! We went to the pub and had a great time. I walked by one girl in line and she looked down at my shoes and looked up and smiled at me. Everyone else that I talked to were oblivous or the ones that know I wear fun shoes sometimes didn't think it was a big deal - which is a good thing! On a side note...I'm going to the states tomorrow with my gf shopping. Hopefully I find some new shoes (whatever style) to share with you guys. Cheers!