Bravo TV and "The Cause"

mskim61

Here in the USA Bravo TV is on the cutting edge of programming. What does everybody think about starting an email campaign to them and see if they would do a show on "freestyle fashion/alternative dressing"? I would start the nominations for our spokesman to be Jeff B!

What's a TV? I have one but I haven't figured out how to turn it on. Too busy heeling. Seriously, a Bravp featire would be a good idea. How many of us would volunteer to go on camera for the show? They will need volunteers. Once it is on TV, it becomes accepted. Let's go for it. I might even turn my set on to watch the show. Wait, that's on cable. Dang. Bluetango

Bluetango

So many shoes and only two feet.

I think it is better to let it happen within the "establishment." Men in heels are still an oddity to be filmed for the TV news, gawked and laughed at in the Walk A Mile In Her Shoes events. The best thing we can do is to encourage more of us to show up in public in heels, as if that is the perfectly normal thing to do.

Yes, the oddity factor regarding a man in heels is still extremely high these days, and that's how such a thing would be treated on television, like something played for laughs or sweeps week titilation. For people like us who take our brand of fashion freedom seriously, we don't need anything like that.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!