High Heeled Training Diary #15

Laurieheels

15? Wow. Almost 4 months. Neat! I am trying to think about what I wore on what day during the week. It's a bit blurry. It must be the long weekend and all this sleep! After some close examination of my five inch stilettos last Sunday, I came to the conclusion that they need to be phased out. I've been wearing them for work most days for 12 weeks I think, and the abuse is starting to show. Hey, they are black patent. The latest jab is a white smudge on the inside of the left shoe. But this is okay, because it means the 5 1/4 inch stilettos will get more action. On Monday, they were the shoes for work. And yes, I do notice the difference, but I am still good at wearing them. This leads me to think that I shold be looking at a pair of five and a half inchers very soon. If I had the money I'd be shopping up a storm, to be certain. It also occurs to me now that I need to save up and buy leather shoes. Either that, or open a post box... Tuesday was a nice day for the weather. So it meant a celebration of style. Capri pants, a red camisole under a short sleeved dress jacket, and my black patent sandals with the clear heel at four and a quarter inches. The more important part in this is that I walked to work in these shoes. A bike courier whistled at me. Certainly I have developed quite the high heeled image. Your goddess is reborn. And the feeling of being whistled at was a good one. Forget all of this feminism anti sexism junk, a woman needs to feel like a woman, and feel attractive. A whistle every now and then is a good thing. Wednesday was another day for the 5 1/4 inch heels. Since I have added the foot padding to them, I can go anywhere and do anything in them. This is somehing I really enjoy. It is a sign of triumph over what many think as an element of fashion torture. But for me, shoes are an important expression, and it is in the ability to wear such high stiletto heels that I find my enjoyment. With common sense, anyone can wear these shoes and not end up with foot problems. After all, my only detrimental effect over the past 15 weeks has been a small callous on my left foot middle toe. And that's easy enough to look after. I had one on my finger from writing a good deal in university, and no one ever said "pens are bad for you" so I cannot expect any argument about shoes being a problem to hold. Thursday was a good day. Okay, so I wore five inch heels instead of the five and a quarter. Same style, just a tiny difference. But my feet were swelling a bit that morning (it's a water thing) and my higher stilettos aren't worn in enough yet to overcome this problem. Saftey is important, we cannot neglect it. My friend Dave stopped by my office that morning to bring be a birthday card. We talked for a while (so much for working!) and as I was walking him outside, he did notice how well I walked in my stilettos. Now this is a great compliment. We all read my stories about how I wear these shoes, but no one can ever say how well, it's just me writing. But now, someone else has commented on how good I look and how well I walk in heels. I must be doing something right. Thanks Dave, wherever you are right now... And when a man says these things... well it is a wonderful experience. I know that I can be noticed. Friday, another nice day, well, more or less. Olive green capri pants, a slinky beige button up shirt... this called for sandals again! Yes the same black patent sandals. Jante does make good sandals, I will have to plug them here. I love walking in them! I didn't wear them to work, it was a bit cold on my toes that early, but I did wear them home! And yes, I was whistled at again. Two workers in an alley oggled me from a distance. This time I looked towards them, smiled, and then gave it a bit more wiggle as I walked along. Remember how I didn't notice if I was getting attention... well strappy stiletto sandals and red toe nails are helping me notice this attention. :smile: Saturday. Okay, so I had nothing better to do than sleep. But when we went out for a family dinner at the club, I wore the sandals again. my mother didn't want me wearing anything too high, but I think this was part of keeping where we were going a mystery. Whenever my birthday rolls around, they like to surprise me, and the past two years I have been able to guess where we went. This time, it wasn't yet my birthday and already they were starting.... and they got me! Today is Sunday, one day to go and I turn 28. Yes, older. But still young, I suppose. I don't know what I am wearing yet, but my sister and I are meeting some of my friends for birthday sushi. It will be fun! And I will be wearing heels. At the very least, the four+ sandals, but it all depends on what I choose to wear. I may go five inch stilettos, I may wear white and go with the baby doll pumps. Who knows. Yes, Monday, 20 May, that's my birthday. Everyone make a fuss if you must, but really, it's just another day, even if this year it is a holiday. In Canada, it is Victoria Day, but it should be, this year, anyway, high heeled goddess day. Then I can really feel special. A little bit of vanity never hurt a girl. Just a bit... ... . .. . . . . .

Ah, so you're a Taurus too.. (I had mine three days ago... 30 was the magic number.) Anyway, happy birthday Laurie. I wish you many years with many heels to come..

Greetz, Jeff

---

"She's going shopping, shopping for shoe-oe-oe-oes

She wants them in magenta and Caribbean blue-ue-ue-ue" - Imelda, Mark Knopfler

I'm a Taurean Gemini cusp. It's great fun now that I have learned to deal with it. Cusp being that different charts list different days for the end of one sign and start of another, for anyone who didn't know. I don't believe in horoscopes, but I still like being a cusp.

HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY LAURIE!! It really is nice reading your diaries. Good show :smile: It's also refreshing to hear a woman say she enjoys a good whistle once in awhile :smile: Where I work, that's a TOTAL NO-NO!! Even complimenting a woman, in a manner she may not appreciate, on any give day can end up in sexual harrassment charges...:smile: Well, I'm off to bed. Congrats on another stellar week in heels :wink: And don't forget the beginning of a new year of heels for you :smile: Happy Heeling!

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

Happy 28th. Wish we could take up a collection and drop ship your favorite drooling pumps/boots or whatever. Thanks for the input :eek:. _________________ Hi-Heels and Back-Zipper Pants Forever... <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-05-20 08:26 ]</font> <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-05-20 08:27 ]</font> <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: azraelle on 2002-05-20 08:32 ]</font>

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

Gold earrings - hoop style, two purses, a very cool bracelet, the latest CD from No Doubt, a Bubble Gun, More food than a girl needs... and my older sister needs to give me a few things tomorrow, likely some books that I want. No shoes, but then, no one will buy me shoes anymore, my family thinks I am obsessed enough! Oh, and most important, lots of loving tender feelings and well wishing. My mother really has a way of making me feel like I matter. :smile:

With all this attention you are getting, you sound much happier. :smile: Keep wiggling :smile:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

It's not painful at all, it's just skin. I managed to clean it up. There's no pain involved when I wear my shoes. It was always there a bit, but wearing heels really changes the forces on a foot, and it was accentuated a bit. I think it has to do with my middle toe being a few mm longer than it should.

I don't remove my shoes at work very much. I did take them off to change at the end of work, and did go barefoot for a bit. But I just wear my shoes until I'm done wearing them these days, or have a two minute break from them, at most. Oxfords and boots aren't as easy to slip off, so they stay on all of the time.