High heel heaven at the fetish party

Fogane

Had a great night last night at the Westward Bound fetish party, a nightclub with 300 sexily dressed people and for a high heel lover like me, like being in heaven.

The majority of the attendees wore heels, a good proportion of the men as well as the women. Heels included everything from block heeled boots to six inch pumps, with a good mix of platforms and non-platforms.

As for me? I was wearing these :-)

Posted Image

The Westward Bound parties are always good fun, and the eye candy, oh what a treat!

Spending a few hours dressed up in public is fun too, especially as I'm quite a shy person. At the party though, we all enjoy each other's outfits and complements were back and forth a plenty. What did I wear above the boots?

Posted Image

I was so tall in those boots the camera just didn't have a wide enough view to get my face, shame ;)

Hi Fogane, I think everyone will let you off for not having a wide angle lens. That is a nics outfit, and the corset looks good on you. I've got a similar pair of boots in black, and I must admit that they are really comfy, and not too high for outdoors BB2000

I love the feel of that ultimate lift!