New stiletto pump from Pleaser

Steve B

I recently picked up a pair of Pleaser Domina 420 series black leather pumps. The heel height in my size - 11 - is 5.75 inches. Pleasers tend to be on the snug side, size-wise, but I have found that these size 11 shoes are a tad looser than my other size 11 Pleasers - the PU 8220 and the leather Seduce 420, both of which have 5-inch heels. They are easy to walk in and they look great. Just thought I'd put in a plug for them.;)

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

• 1 month later...

A picture:

Posted Image

Appears to be available in both "patent leather" (presumably just PVC aka plastic) and "leather" (presumably just PU aka poly-urethane). There is also a variation of black PU with either a blue or a red heel (style called Domina 420-H).

Hi Steve, I have several pair of Pleasers and notice that in my size, which is the same as you wear, I can wear the high heel sandals from Pleaser very comfortably is size 11. Now for the pumps, I find a size 12 is a better fit. I guess it depends on how your foot is formed. Just a guess. I do love the Pleaser's and wear them every chance I get.

i too have several pairs of the Pleaser brand and i find them a bit larger than other shoes the same size. i have several pairs from Frederick's of Hollywood, Forplay, and Sunset Strip, and my Pleaser brand shoes are just a bit larger. i wear size 12 and i find my favourites are from Sunset Strip, especially in the 7.5 inch heel. the Pleaser brand 7.5 inch heel is quite a bit thicker than the Sunset Strip brand. i know i'm nit picking here, the only real difference is i wear my Sunset Strip brand with bare legs and i wear my Pleaser brand with pant legs.

Pleasers tend to be on the snug side, although oddly enough, I was able to slip right into my 420s right from the start. The leather 5-inchers were a different story, though. They were tight, but have since loosened up. I bought a shoe stretcher and have been using it on each of my Pleasers, specifically the left shoe of each pair.

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

• 7 months later...

Anybody khow that what is the real height of a Pleaser Domina 108 sandal in size 7 (US women) will be? Seems that they are not a real 6 in as advertised because the model feet seems not in a straight vertical line as other pictures that I have seen. Please help! Thanks

A picture:

Posted Image

Appears to be available in both "patent leather" (presumably just PVC aka plastic) and "leather" (presumably just PU aka poly-urethane). There is also a variation of black PU with either a blue or a red heel (style called Domina 420-H).

Do they tend to run slighly small? I take a 9.5 (US) in womens. They probably come in whole sizes only. :roll:

Funky Pair.com is a good company to deal with, I have bought two pairs from them with no trouble. I find with Pleaser shoes I have to wear the next size up from what I would normaly wear.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"