Meeting in Belgium ( Gent, Brussels, ... )

Tommy

I'd like to meet someone, and go shopping some new shoes ;)

I can get my first collection then, i still haven't got the opportunity !

I prefer dutch speaking persons, you can add me on my msn ( tomdekeyser1337@hotmail.com )

Thnx! Greetz Tommy

I'll have a customer meeting in Benelux pretty soon I guess so I can then come over to Gent or Brussels, I activated my hotmail email account again so you can contact me there (and send you an email address that I actually read). I just have to remember to check it regularly.

I'm Flemish so I don't speak any real Dutch any more, my high school "algemeen Nederlands" is getting pretty lousy because I have lived now 8 years abroad. But I guess Flemish is ok for you :lol:

Mail me at finnboot@hotmail.com and I get back to you...

What's all the fuss about?

• 1 month later...

This thread remained silent for a long time. Before planning a meeting it could help to know how many Belgian members are stilll active on this forum. As i'm posting and i know 'high heel lover' replies to messages the count starts at 2 active Belgian members. So any Belgian member reading this thread please leave a sign of life! BeHeels

--- Going up, up ... ---

• 7 months later...

It has been such a long time ago the last time I stopped by in here. Gosh, I didn't have the time, even it's vacation for me. We could have a meeting if you want, we can buy some new shoes also :wink: I hope I can be active again on hhplace :roll: Greetz, Tommy!

• 1 year later...

Though not belgium, i'm often in belgium, also keeping an eye out for shoes 8) Hard to find shops in Belgium which carry large sizes, apart from eroticshoes, Bliss ($$$) and a small shop i saw in antwerp, who dont carry large sizes any longer as i recall.

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

• 1 month later...

Perhaps one of you guys might be interested in coming to the Third Annual World Heel Meet 2008 in London on February 16, 2008? We have special group hotel rates at the Thistle Euston, but the special rates expire in December.

So hop on the Eurostar and head on over...it will be worth your while!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Hi Kneehighs, I 'd love to come. I have no idea if I can make it then as my schedule is quite floating. are there more dutch based people going? If so It might be good to join forces. Thanks GJ

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!

Hi Kneehighs,

I 'd love to come. I have no idea if I can make it then as my schedule is quite floating. are there more dutch based people going? If so It might be good to join forces.

Thanks

GJ

Hi GJ,

ramon020 (his 2d World Heel Meet) and a3 (his 3d World Heel Meet) are confirmed attendees for the World Heel Meet. I don't know if they are getting to London by air or by train, but both will be leaving from the Amsterdam area. Perhaps you want to contact them and share your idea to "join forces".

In the past they have traveled separately though.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.