James from Midlands UK Hi All!

Hi All, Im James, 26 yr old IT Project manager from the west midlands, ive always been fascinated and adicted to high heeled stilettoes ever since I was a kid (well as long as I can remember)... ive never had and tendancies to wear them myself just women in them...ive had a look at a few posts on this site after linking through from PGTS and I must say its absolutly brilliant to find like minded people both from the UK and the world im really happy to be a member at last. I hope to get to any UK meets and have already had a chat with Peachy on MSN... Superb site I hope you will all welcome me whoever you are !... thanks if there are any other members from the midlands area who would like to be mate male or female then get it touch.. James ;)

You are right when you said that you would receive a lot of welcomes, I'm sure too and will give you mine: WELCOME! I'm on the forum for about 6 months and activelly participating for about 2 months, I was afraid at the begginning but I really didn't know afraid of what! I found this place and the people who start them about 4 years ago. For sure there's people here that are discussing the theme for more then 5 years and they are the best inspiration for everybody. I'm sure they will welcome you too the same way I was when I introduced myself. If you just like to see women in heels, it's up to you and there's place in this forum for it. You look to be openminded. In my case I'm a man who likes to wear high heels as a freestyle fashion, as I consider myself hetero because I have sexual feelings just for real women. If they are in heels, better! Welcome again! Heels for all! (my preferred sentence) Flavio.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Welcome to the mad house !! ;) Isn't the net a great place? Just when you thought you were alone, you suddenly make lots of new friends !! Glad you found your way here and I hope you will enjoy every moment. You don't mention which part of the Midlands you live, but I'm in the south eastern section in Northamptonshire. PM me if you wish to make a meeting and I'm sure we can arrange something. Welcome !

Hi james. Can you tell us the sort of things you do to satisfy your desire to look at women in high heels and a little background as to your circumstances. Not being nosey, just wondering why your not tempted to have your own stiletto's.

totter along into history

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All, thanks for the nice welcome.. Im a project manager, have been on my own for 5 months and would love to meet a lady who wears heels.. but I guess there are about 700 men on hear who would like to do the same, I have just passed my big motorbike test...

Well im in Halesowen, id like to go to a few meets, I dont fancy wearing myself just yet,, but its cool you guys do!...

Are there any other girls in the up on here ? lol perhapes im asking to much thanks for the kind welcome.. my MSN is james_0121@hotmail.co.uk please feel free to add me!

James

:drinking:

hi James, congratulations on your bike test. I've not ridden for a few years as I don't have anywhere to store a bike during the winter, and my wife has absolutely refused to let me park one in the kitchen! Sadly we have few female members at the moment, and I don't think the ones we do have are looking to meet anyone. It does depend on what you mean by a lady who wears heels. I see loads of ladies in heels at work, especially stiletto boots at the moment. If they're wearing four inch stilettos to work, I'd guess they'd be happy to wear them for a night out, or maybe a night in. ;) It stands to reason that some of them must be single. Chris