Heels observation

flavio

Hi everybody I wanna start a discussion that, I think, lives in the mind of lots of men here. I have 3 or 4 appearances in heels in public but just in the street in front of house, I don't consider me a street heeler. But one thing I do most is to observe shoes of other people specially women. This way I can consider buying a new style or maybe keep on dreaming the day I will walk through the city in my high heels. Today is a bit cold here in Sao Paulo (Brazil) and the girls of course take their boots out and high heels here are aways present. Today at lunch time in the company restaurant there was two girls wearing wonderful boot styles I couldn't stop looking at. What a dream to come work in my boots or boots like theirs. Well, I think a lot of men here have the same feelings and love to observer women boots or shoes. Let me know please and have some conversation around it. I couldn't resist talking about it here, this forum is the place where I can take all the weight from my shoulders. Thanks to all of you who came first. Heels for all! Flavio.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Hi everybody I always look first at shoes when I see a woman and if the shoes are sexy I can´t take my eyes out of them. The higher the heel more sexy is the shoe. I also think what would it be to wear the shoes I´m looking. JackTheHeel I heel fine!

Yup, the first thing I notice about a woman is her shoe's. The sexier they look, the more difficult it is for me to stop stealing glances at them.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

Ahhhhhhhhhh.... Babe watching with heels. My favorite pass time in the malls. The higher the heel to more attention it gets from me. However some times those boot cut pants make it frustrating.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I start at the top with the hair, next I look at her eyes and then the breast's and down to the hips, legs and feet. I have seen many women looking at me while i'm checking them out and if I see flip flops, tennis shoes, or wqrk boots I look away and shake my head in disdain ever so slightly. I have seen women walk away and look at their shoes and they had that look on their face like whats the problem? Whats wrong with my shoes? Whats wrong with him? I always look at the shoes and if a lady is walking by or away I check out the shoes first.

Love those heels!

I think many girls/women are aware of the effect sexy high heels have on men, and I think that is one reason they wear them, maybe the main one. I think some girls/women like them for other reasons, besides some sort of heels being expected as part of being female (part of their "uniform"). When my recent girl friend was still with me, we were talking to a dancer (who I think is the second most beautiful girl in the world!) who had changed after a dance. She was wearing open high heels, barefooted, and we noticed. She said "I like to show off my toes." They were bright red. So, they are aware of the attraction. These women who are aware are probably the ones most tolerant of men in heels, whereas those who think sexy heels are slutty are probably those who are critical of men in heels.

The first thing that I notice on a girl is her shoes. Then I will check out the rest of the outfit and the figure. I sort of start looking from the bottom up and then from the top down. Short story----- Mickey and I went to Home Depot today to look for low voltage light bulbs for our decorative lights that we have along our driveway. As soon as we stepped into the building, my ears picked up a very audile click-click sound. You could hear them resounding throughout the entire building. Along came this young girl wearing pants and all I could see out from under them was the very tip of a stiletto heel and a black patent pointed toe box. With the length of the pants, it was impossible to tell how high the heels were. Needless to say...I wasn't thinking about light bulbs for a while...just busy watching and listening to those heels up and down the aisles. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

It´s almost impossible for me to walk without noticing the heels around. As almost everybody here, the higher, the better. I also do love to watch the stores looking for new styles. You are not alone, Flavio - Staring heels probably are a very common fetish. DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

i don't know how it started but i ALWAYS look at the feet first. There is just something about the imagination that makes you think, how high are those heels? What style are they (if covered by pants). and last but not least DO THEY COME IN MY SIZE? ;)

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Footwear is the first thing I notice and join in eagerly with the higher the better crowd. Reading this thread made me stop and play back each special encounter I've had in that cozy video room in my head..... thanks, I needed that!

I usually notice the body first because is what I see first when far away. But I hate a wonderful body in bad or flat shoes, or sandals in ugly feet, those caused me to turn my back. Otherwise a not so good shaped body in correctly chosen clothes and beautiful and high heeled shoes attract my attention. Heels for all! Flavio.

Firefox, Sao Paulo is not just a big city in Brazil but the largest in the Latim America, the second largest city in area in the world and the 10th in population with more then 10 million people. The point is that I'm afraid of the reaction of the people, specially the people I know because of the machism that is STRONG in Brazil. I'm trying to obtain courage to go to a public place at night with my wife for a bar for example because I will find just people who are more open to receive new fashions and not find mothers with children or too old people. I know I will not have problems this way specially if in good company. During the day, no, thanks, I'm afraid to be violented, Sao Paulo has a large percentage of machists and homossexuals have problems all the time (even that they don't wear heels). Last week a gay guy was murdered inside the largest University we have here. and in the same University two weeks ago a couple of lesbians were violented by policemen just because they was kissing publically. (in the first case a huge manifestation of people in the university took place and the policemen who did the violent act are beeing investigated) That's why I'm going slowly and carefully. But I agree with you in some aspects Firefox. Wishing to know London... Heels for all! Flavio.

i don't know how it started but i ALWAYS look at the feet first. There is just something about the imagination that makes you think, how high are those heels? What style are they (if covered by pants). and last but not least DO THEY COME IN MY SIZE? ;)

If I see a "naughty" calendar I only really take an interest in the footwear.

Weird or what?

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm terrible when it comes to looking at what shoes other girls are wearing. At my current my place of work, I always do a bit of "shoe watching" every day and it's great to see the girls wearing their heels and cute shoes. Some certainly wear some great shoes! Some more daring than others. I'm sure one the ladies has a pair of boots for each day of the week (that's a bit rich coming from me who probably now owns enough boots to last me a fortnight!). On another note I went for a job interview yesterday. While I was waiting (nervously) in the lobby/reception I was treated to the sight of watching some of the girls in their shoes walk by. Lots of them in some great heels! The dress code is relaxed there so it was jeans and heels for the girls of course! By the way, I got the job I was interviewed for! I'll be working for a well known DVD production company, it's entry level and it's a foot in the door in the creative/media industry that I've been waiting for. ;) (with the added bonus of a relaxed dress code!)

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

I visted Heidelberg (Germany) with a friend of mine who's aware of my penchant for heels. He knows I like them, and that I'm fairly savvy on fashion trends for the ladies, but he's unaware that I wear them regularly. Thus, he was suprised when I walked into one of the many stores selling high heeled boots and asked to see one of the boots in the window. I wasn't intending on trying it on (they wouldn't have had it in my size), but I wanted a closer look at the styling and construction, as it was a tapered heel with a round toe - my favorite. After I was done (about 20 seconds), he said, "Wow - I didn't know you were so into heels." I turned beet red, but countered with "well, at the moment I'm not "into" them, per se'. Merely curious." I don't think he caught the double meaning.