New boots from qualifetish

Rockpup

Well, as posted in another thread I've been waiting for a pair of lace up knee boots from Qualifetish for a couple weeks, model Romance. The wait was due to a problem with customs, but I now have them, and am wearing them. The quality of construction could not be better. I'd say they are made with a double layer of some of the nicest leather I've ever seen, so they are lined with smooth leather inside and out. The toung is also made of the double layer and is very comfortable.

Walking in them is not bad, especially for the first try of a mix of socks/pads. I will keep you guys updated and make sure to send some pics soon.

Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

They are sending me some longer laces, and a zipper pull to replace the one from a pair of thigh boots I have from them. I'd probably have them dropped off to get the speed hooks replaced with eyelets, but with Wilma heading right towards me everythings kinda fucked up right now. Untill I have the right laces they are not very flattering to see.. and I may consider trying to get the calf stretched 1/2" or so to fit better.. oh well Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")