Views on these shoes

clicker

Well I first saw these and felt a strange reaction, I don't particularly like them, but i have an overwhelming desire to have them. I can't fathom what it is about them and one of my girl friends thinks that they are repulsive. I sort of agree but I really really like them. So much so I intend to pick them up tomorrow if I have time.

Posted Image

If i should decide not to go for them then I will be taking these away with me

Posted Image

Both are from Faith (uk)

On top of that I bought these the other week from nine west but in black

Posted Image

I prefer pointed heels and pointed toes but I kinda liked these. I was always a fan of jeans/trousers over the boots but with these two styles they lend themselves to having jens tucked in, but this requires a bit more confidence. some days i have it some days not so much.

Any views you have on the first pair of shoes would be welcome, even if you hate them I understand it, but i gotta have em!

Cheers

Clicker

I think the "architecture" of that first pair is simply perfect! I'm sure they are wonderful to walk in too. What makes them stand apart is the white stitches, and I must admit I can't really make up my mind about that. The shape of the shoes is so great though, that I wouldn't think twice. I'd buy them and wear something with them that made them look as if the stitches had to be there. ;)

I like that second pair alot, skinny heel and pointed toe. I could see me wearing those.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

My lady has the first ones, from Faith and she loves them. They look much higher "in the flesh" than they do in that picture, and are very sexy on. They go well with a long fitted skirt. ;)

I am Undecided on the first pair.

I don't like the white stitching, but am unsure about the shape - from a remote view point - I wouldn't - but up-close and perhaps after trying them on - if they are comfortable --- Go for it! :lol:

I don't like the second pair (sorry shafted) - but I don't like the pointed toe, the heel and general design is nice - but it's the pointed toe ;)

- Though in mitigation I have a similar pair:

Posted Image

Though not as nice a design as yours.

I do like the third pair though, nice design and look good quality!

BB

:D

- see I have now worked out how to post images!

Posted Image

Posted Image

The oxfords do nothing for me, but these boots I find to be really sharp. In my opinion, you can't wrong with these beauties!

;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I had much the same reaction when I saw those shoes on the Faith website. It's weird, I'm fairly certain that I don't like them... but I still want to wear them. The first pair of boots is stunning, if I hadn't just ordered a pair from Duo I'd be sorely tempted. They probably wouldn't fit my calf though. ;) Chris

My lady has the first ones, from Faith and she loves them.

They look much higher "in the flesh" than they do in that picture, and are very sexy on. They go well with a long fitted skirt. ;)

Some more information: We measured the heels, and they are 4½ inches in a UK size 8. (She is normally a 7, but needed an 8 in these.)

She also finds they very comfortable as they support the foot well.

I can understand those that don't like the look of them - I wasn't sure until I saw them on her. :lol:

hmmm well i don't like the oxfords the stitching an round toe puts me off i like the first pair of boots nice thin heel, long pointy toe and good strappy detail up the shaft of the boot. the second pair of boots are ok but not for me the colour of the boot and heel make it cowboy like an i don't like that. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Well thanks all for your thoughts. I did buy the shoes with the stitching and I'm pleased I did I've worn them a few times out and about, sometimes in not so public places but also a couple of times in busy shopping areas. They weren't covered at all by my trousers so it was a definite open heeling experience. Sometimes I wear longer jeans to take away the obviousness but this was a blatant display of disregard for anyones thoughts. One lad in a shop came over to ask if I needed any help with my browsing, looked at me, probably thought blimey he's tall, looked at my feet and looked at my face again with a bit of disbelief, I assured him I was fine and carried on my way. Got a few more funny looks but no other close encounters. Then I went to a smaller shopping area where there was a drunk on the street, he had something to shout but I couldn't make it out and also couldn't care. They are pretty high but not extreme, certainly comfortable and I feel I could wear them for a decent length of time. Looking at the november heel meet in London I really hope to make it along and may wear them but I prefer boots really so will see how I feel on the day. As I said in the first post I also have the second pair of boots but in black. I've worn these a few times also but am still favouring the shoes over all my other stuff at the moment. Where I would wear my jeans outside my boots some of the boots I've bought recently lend themselves well to having jeans tucked in. I've been out once like this but that wasn't a busy place and only the man in the shop spotted but got on with serving me with nothing more than a funny look. Tomorrow all being well I'm palnning on another outing but it all depends on the day as to how blatant I want to be. maybe I'll go all out again or maybe I'll cover them with long jeans. Almost all of my boots are high spike heels with pointed toes, only a couple of pairs are chunky with round heels so I can only be so discreet anyway. I'll get some pictures together soon to show how they all look on. Cheers

Isn't it amazing how easy blatently displaying your heels is. After doing it once successfully you'll never want to cover them up again.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Well today I drove into London and parked up about 1/2 a mile from the Faith shop on Oxford Street. I wore the shoes and some jeans that came to the top of the shoes leaving them on display. I walked down Oxford street catching a few peoples eyes spot the shoes then spot me, no one murmured a thing or even looked the remotest bit suprised. Strangely this is the reason why I went there as I feel there are so many different walks of life in london that it's all been seen before. I went past faith first and into the large Topshop a little further down. They have a massive footwear section downstairs now and have quite a large selection of faiths shoes and boots. I asked one staff member for the black buckle boots in my size but they didn't have any. I wandered round but decided I'd head off to faith and see what they had. The assistant saw my shoes and I saw the small suprise in her eyes but she was perfectly fine and I had a quick look about and then asked her for the boots in my size. They took a while to appear but when they did another assistant brought them over and was again cool with me tryng them on. a little large so I asked for the smaller size, they were good but something didn't click with me on them, I really like them but I didn't have that must have feeling. The assistant said she wanted a pair too but I said I'd have a think and off I went thanking them for their help. I'm heading back that way on Saturday (if all plans hold up) so I expect I will buy them then depending on if I see something else between now and then. I've been heading out in public for some years now and each time I still have confident moments and non confident moments. Today clearly a confident moment and certainly feel, although I'm not a fan of London, that I could wander round there in any of my boots or shoes and the population will generally shrug it off. I also think the pictures will come this saturday as one of my girlie friends is coming with me and I'll get her to take the snaps rather than my outstretched arm. Cheers

The oxfords invite the wearing of a certain, complete "look", as in a very butch school marm, as depicted on Saturday Night Live many years ago, perhaps updated to a feminine pair of black wool pants, instead of the hobble skirt that I (erroneously?) remember. The look would not be unattractive on a guy dressing sort of "en femme", either, seeing as how guys tend to have shorter, e.g. more "butch" hair cuts anyhow.

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I like the Oxford's a lot and the look like they'd fit my feet very well. They remind me a lot on my favourite (unfortunately retired due to being worn out) pair of shoes which happen to be Oxford's with rounded toes as well. Though mine have no white stitching, were probably slightly lower and had a chunkier heel.

Well I first saw these and felt a strange reaction, I don't particularly like them, but i have an overwhelming desire to have them. I can't fathom what it is about them and one of my girl friends thinks that they are repulsive. I sort of agree but I really really like them. So much so I intend to pick them up tomorrow if I have time.

Posted Image

If i should decide not to go for them then I will be taking these away with me

Posted Image

Both are from Faith (uk)

On top of that I bought these the other week from nine west but in black

Posted Image

I prefer pointed heels and pointed toes but I kinda liked these. I was always a fan of jeans/trousers over the boots but with these two styles they lend themselves to having jens tucked in, but this requires a bit more confidence. some days i have it some days not so much.

Any views you have on the first pair of shoes would be welcome, even if you hate them I understand it, but i gotta have em!

Cheers

Clicker

Clicker - I absolutely LOVE those oxfords! Where can I get a pair? What's the Brand/model?

Thanks!

Another trip out to London

Today I took one of my girlie chums into London for a wander round the shops with a definite intention to spend spend spend. Typically I came back with a couple of CD's and no more!

My girlie chum has known for a while now about my boot wearing and agreed to come round with me while I had some reasonably discreet ones on. Towards the end I asked her how many people she saw with double takes and funny looks. She saw more than I did but sha agreed that not many people look or care. Her favourite was first thing the look on a blokes face in macdonalds when he realised I had them on.

Went into both the faith shops but I have everything I want from there at the moment so will have to wait for some new styles to come out.

These are the boots I wore today

Posted Image