Wearing Thigh Boots?

Thighbootguy

I’m a guy that has been wearing thigh boots with 4”-5” heels over jeans in public for several years. I know what it’s like for a guy to wear them but I have always wondered what it’s like for a gal to wear them? I wear them because I enjoy them, I like the look, and it’s different. I wonder is the reasoning different for a gal? Why would a gal wear them? Why wouldn’t a gal wear them?

I understand the concept of scantly clother females in thigh boots and that’s not what I’m interested in. I am curious about what gals think about wearing them with normal clothing like any other fashion boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there!...I am one of the gals still here, although only occasionally. I haven't wore thigh high boots in some years. not in style. Now that I think of it...I don't even think I have the black pair I used to have anymore. I have a few pair of knee boots, but that's it. I remember everytime I wore them the movie 'Pretty Woman' with Julia Roberts popped in my head a bunch of times. I liked that movie.

Does anyone ever Email anymore? Send me one! I like to chat!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, First of all I am indeed a girl LOL, so some do answer questions but I guess it is true that heels and boots are more a man's fetish than a woman's. If women indulge it is often more about catching the man's attention than a true fetish in and of itself. Maybe that explains it....BUT...some of us....can't get enough even on our own. I love thigh high boots for the reaction they cause in Robert but I also just simply love wearing them. I have a ton of them that are flats and don't even have heels so I can wear them all day shopping or running around. I don't have a single clue why it makes me feel different but I do know I walk different, I feel sexy even in the flats. I wear them with skirts, jeans, stretch pants...heck I wear thigh high boots anytime and anywhere. I will say this. Men's reactions to them, even the flats, is always the same. fashion has nothing to do with men's libidos, they don't care if they are in fashion or not. From teenagers to senior citizens...they are either staring or trying not to stare. I know it is the boots because if I go to the mall in sneakers I don't get the same attention. LOL Angie

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The PLAIN white one's and black one's are 'Pleaser's' - aptly named I think!! The white one's with buckles and back-thigh laces are by 'Shaaxx' - and I bought them in a local Boutique here in the South of England.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

• 10 months later...

http://img151.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=49604_1231_123_413lo.jpeg

http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan31ry.jpg

I've over 30 pairs of leather thigh boots in my wardrobe, different color and styles. If the weather is cold, I don't see why I wouldn't wear my leather thighboots to work. During the week, I'd wear them under my leather coat, business skirt suits or even pant suits.

For casual Friadys & weekends, I wear them with my short skirts, over the tight jeans to the club and party with my gfs.

Alicia

Boot me up, Boot me down

http://img151.imagevenue.com/view.php?image=49604_1231_123_413lo.jpeg

http://img171.imageshack.us/my.php?image=scan31ry.jpg

I've over 30 pairs of leather thigh boots in my wardrop, different color and styles. If the weather is cold, I don't see why I wouldn't wear my leather thighboots to work. During the week, I'd wear them under my leather coat, business skirt suits or even pant suits.

For casual Friadys & weekends, I wear them with my short skirts, over the tight jeans to the club and party with my gfs.

Alicia

A woman after my own heart! I love all my boots, but especially my thigh highs!!!

http://bootshare.com/StreamFile?id=88720

Many years ago, early 93, I bought my first thigh high boots from of all places, Baker's Shoes. The heel wasn't like my heels today, but I was young naive and living in a small town before the internet, and didn't know where else to find them. I love boots of all kind, thigh highs are my very favorite type of heels. Have fun, Shelly

Thi boots are fun....but no matter how you cut it people still think you're a hooker unfortunately.

Hmmm...not been my experience. The reaction I usually get is "please don't kick my butt, but I can't help staring". I guess the picture I evoke is more "bitch goddess", not "hooker".