Do you share your shoes with your woman?

flavio

Hi everybody! This is something really curious for me: Any of you wear the same size as your girfriend/wife? I have very large feet and have to go to special stores here in Brazil to find high heeled shoes in my size or have to pay a lot more to custom manufacture them for me. Brazillian girls have petite feet. My wife, that has a regular woman feet size, goes shopping with me and likes to say what should I buy or not (I love to say to her if I liked a style she wants to buy or not), but we can never share our shoes and she is affraid I will have a better shoe collection the she has ;) Heels for all! Flavio

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Unfortunately no we don't have the same size feet. It would save us a lot of money if we did - well her anyway as she'd probably nick all the shoes from me! ;) Plus it would be fun to wear each other's shoes. Anyway, I'm fortunate to be an EU41-42 (UK8) so I can buy most of my shoes from most stores.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Ooops I forgot to tell my shoes size. Here in Brazil there's no relationship between metrics and shoe sizes at all. My feet are 29cm average large and the shoe number could be 44, 45 or 46 depending on the manufacturer. It's the same as US women's 13 men's 12.

Flavio:-) It's not possible for me as my wife has much smaller feet than I. I am in the mid range of U.S. women's sizes and can purchase my heels and boots right off the rack or from catalogs. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Unfortunately I'm not one of the lucky guys who can share shoes with their mate. Although I have a small foot at size 10 women's, my wife wears a 6! I've often dreamed of the possibilities and advantages though!!!! ;)

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

I have met a couple of women with the same size feet as me (UK9) and one in particular with the same dress size too who loved the company of trannies so endless possibilities there! My wife though takes size 5 or 6 so there is no way we can share. Sometimes though I buy a pair on Ebay and they come and are way too small so then Ruth has them to wear with thick socks!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

No. We dont actually share the same shoes but we have matching high heels in our respective sizes, Same brand, same color and same heel height in proportion to shoe size. Several times we have done this while wearing our matching nylons. Soon the cooler weather will be here and hopefully we will do this again. Kicked back, watching tv, fire place going while we cuddle on the couch. ........Larry

Love those heels!

Hi Flavio, It´s nice to have another member from Brazil here. Be wellcome! As almost everybody here, my feet is larger than my wife´s, so I can´t wear her shoes or vice-versa - I´m 41 and she´s 36. I´m lucky to have a narrow feet, what make it possible for me to wear sandals n° 39 or pumps n° 40. My collection is about 30 pairs, my wife knows and tolerates it. She had even bought 4 pairs for me, as gifts! Will be posting pics soon. DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

Any of you wear the same size as your girfriend/wife?

My wife and I both wear a 10 - a detail I forgot when I started rebuilding my collection recently.

:: snicker ::

A funny bit of irony though - she wears wide width, I wear regular.

Unfortunately, she can't wear heels (bad knees), so I get to have all the fun.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

I wore the same size as an ex I still chuckle to myself every time I think of the morning after her prom - I had to go to the reading room real bad, and I was barefoot in a house with tile and hardwood floors, so I slipped into the shoes she wore to prom. She thought nothing of it, as far as I remember, even despite the heels making a racket on the floor If we were still together, I'd more than likely give strong consideration to sharing shoes with her.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Hi DeSalto! It's very good for me too to hear something from someone in Brazil. What city do you live in? maybe we can share some experience in buying shoes and, who knows, start a local comunity of guys here. Heels for all! Flavio.

Hi Flavio

I´m from Rio de Janeiro.

A comunitywould be a great idea! My e-mail is hiheels@2die4.com

Mail me so we can talk about that in portuguese!

I´ve never worn my heels outdoors, but that is something I would certainly love to do.

Have read your other topic: "How your Wife/Girl can guide and be your best support".

I´m glad to know your wife is so supportive. As I said, mine is too.

Hope to hear from you soon

----------------------------------------------

Dawn HH

Is it necessary to place my pics in a website to post them here, or can I simply post them directly from my hard-disk?

In case of a site needed, any sugestions about one I could use to keep my pics ?

DeSalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

DeSalto:-) Sorry...but I am not in a position to answer your question on placing your pics as I haven't progressed that far myself yet. There will be others here that can answer it for you, I'm sure. Keep checking the posts here. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hi Flavio

I´m from Rio de Janeiro.

A comunitywould be a great idea! My e-mail is hiheels@2die4.com

----------------------------------------------

Dawn HH

Is it necessary to place my pics in a website to post them here, or can I simply post them directly from my hard-disk?

In case of a site needed, any sugestions about one I could use to keep my pics ?

DeSalto

Heh,

Check my email address out!

As for the pictures you will have to post them somewhere like photobucket.com, it wont work from your hard drive, if you use Internet explorer, you personalymight be able to see the images on your hard drive come up on the website, but we wont have the pleasure.

go on, its easy.

Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

My wife and I can share shoes. She's let me wear hers a few times, and has given me a pair of her boots which she didn't wear. Once she tried on a pair of mine intending to wear them to a party we were going to, but she decided they were too high for her. Pity, they looked great on her! My ex also had the same size feet as me (Eur 41/42) and we once went out on her motorbike with me on the back wearing her black suede stiletto thigh boots. It was a lot of fun, but she kept teasing me about fancying a drink and maybe we should stop off at a pub! (Soft drink for her of course.) Chris