Spike Heel Stiletto's with or without nylons?

officegirl

High Heels Should Be Complimented, worn with?  

766 members have voted

1. 1. High Heels Should Be Complimented, worn with?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I voted for stockings. As many others have said, I feel sexier in them. Also, for fashion impact, stockings (and pantyhose) provide color, design, texture and detail (back seams, cuban heels) that can only be had by wearing sexy nylons. The guys that I have dated think that nylons are sexy and they have always thought that stockings are sexier than pantyhose; but as someone else said, if I'm wearing a short skirt or dress, I wear pantyhose; otherwise the tops of my stockings show when I sit down.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I love stockings, but I've got to be honest, I don't wear them often relative to the amount of time I spend in heels. Most of the time I am wearing pantyhose. I do go bare with sandals, but with every other heel I wear pantyhose and for special occassions, stockings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I hate to say it, but I can be a clutzy girl and hate destroying expensive hosery too often. Second pantyhose can pull in your tummy and look good if you don't have a good tan, but they are hot and itchy and uncomfortable when it is hot outside. I usually go with bare legs.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Summertime i don't go around walking in nylons except for some occasional date or dinner or formal participation like a evening ball. When im in my garden and its 90°F i prefer to run around bare or for going to the movies or other casual things like shopping :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I certainly appreciate the allure of stockings, but in everyday circumstances I prefer the freedom of being bare legged whereever I can. I'm a big fan of that 'airbrush legs' product. No ladders!

There’s a couple of options that I enjoy which aren’t mentioned in the original question. I like skinny jeans, leggings and footless tights too. I like to show off my foot tattoos!

Oh, I'll wear stockings if it's required dress like in some formal events I've been to. Otherwise, I'll go to the office bare and anywhere else.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

• 3 weeks later...

I almost always wear nylons (pantyhose more then stockings). I love how suntan pantyhose gives my skin some color. While I love to show off my legs when wearing my knee high boots and pantyhose, I get shy if my legs are bare. My skin looks way too pale, vampire white is what my friends jokingly called it. Thus my legs are almost always covered by at least one, if not more layers of nylons and pants, skirts, boots, etc.

You get shy when your legs are bare? I get shy exposing my feet, haha. That's why you won't see me wear sandals too much. Open toes, no problem. You know what? I guess that's one of the reasons why I wear sneakers sometimes. Hmmm. The insecurities we have..... In our case, we just keep it covered. You for your legs and me for my feet. Having a lighter skin tone is nice too. If they joke about you being a vampire, maybe dress up as one for Halloween haha. You will look so sexy, even I will want you to bite me. Seriously.

Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but she did it backwards and in high heels. -- Faith Whittlesey

You get shy when your legs are bare? I get shy exposing my feet, haha. That's why you won't see me wear sandals too much. Open toes, no problem. You know what? I guess that's one of the reasons why I wear sneakers sometimes. Hmmm. The insecurities we have.....

In our case, we just keep it covered. You for your legs and me for my feet. Having a lighter skin tone is nice too. If they joke about you being a vampire, maybe dress up as one for Halloween haha. You will look so sexy, even I will want you to bite me. Seriously.

I'll bet you and I dressed up as sexy vampires or anything else for that matter on Halloween can get a lot of guys to drool!

Careful, the floor might be slippery when wet with drool and us in heels :)

Haha, yeah. I would have to go in fishnets though to bring out the "vampire" in me. Seems like all the women vampires in the movies are always so sexy.

Well, I look like a vampire pretty much all the time, and never had any complaints. Like Karen, I like my toes to be closed in when I’ve got shoes on, but quite like the top of my feet to be open, because I have some tattoos to show. I use those sprays on my legs with brand names like ‘airbrush legs’ and so on to even out the skin tone and give me a bit of colour. As you know, I pad about the office barefoot a lot of the time but I’d be sure to put my shoes back on if there were puddles of drool! Fortunatley my colleagues seem to be able to control themselves, and the worst we have to contend with is the occasional coffee spill.

Love,

Alexa

Haha, yeah. I would have to go in fishnets though to bring out the "vampire" in me. Seems like all the women vampires in the movies are always so sexy.

You can be the hot vampire in red dress, red fishnets & red heels.

I can be the innocent vampire in a white dress, white fishnets, white boots.

hahaha ..... let the drooling begin :)

• 2 weeks later...

I always wear stockings with my shoes since I dread panty hoses... this togehther with beautiful garters I tend to wear it almost everyday since I live in a quite cold country :wave: I love beatuiful lingirie and I love quality so I always strive to look my best even on the inside I feel more comfortable knowing that I have something beautiful even underneath.