Spike Heel Stiletto's with or without nylons?

officegirl

High Heels Should Be Complimented, worn with?  

766 members have voted

1. 1. High Heels Should Be Complimented, worn with?

I have some great stockings, quite shear, but they are open toed. Great for open shoes, the benifit of stockings with your toes still able to show bare. I bought quite a few pairs for the summer, including some tights, but they are the only ones still in the packet - unopened! BB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My thoughts for what they're worth - feet (my feet in any case) look better bare than in nylons, legs (my legs at any rate) look better in nylons than bare. Since sandals are there to show off my feet, I wear sandals barefoot during the summer when my legs and feet are tanned, and make sure I have taken good care of my feet and nails. In winter, for business, or whenever else I feel like courts instead of sandals (which, frankly, is most of the time) I almost always wear stockings (or very occasionally hose). Probably the only exception is with brown or navy courts which I think look good with bare legs if they're tanned. With boots, it depends very much on rest of the outfit, again stockings with a longer skirt, bare legs with a mini :wink:

I only wear stockings when it's really cold outside. Especially when i'm in +4 inch heels i notice that my toes tend to slide forward inside my pumps squeezing against the inside of the toebox when i wear stockings. I seem to have more 'grip' when being barefoot in my pumps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tanned naked legs look great with heels but NEVER go without nylons if your legs are white ... Yuk! Obviously nylons look great most of the time but personally I don't like nylons with strappy opened toe stiletto's.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I think it depends on what your own preference is ..I love stockings and I love sheer panthose ..I also love wearing stockings over sheer pantyhose for that very sexy fetish look ..but thats just my likes .. Vivienne Angelofheels x

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I voted stockings, which I usually prefer or just barefoot. If its really cold day I could use pantyhose, those thicker ones or leggings. Sometimes i add ankle socks over them, when wearing boots.

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "