Spike Heel Stiletto's with or without nylons?

officegirl

High Heels Should Be Complimented, worn with?  

766 members have voted

1. 1. High Heels Should Be Complimented, worn with?

I always wear stockings with my shoes since I dread panty hoses... this togehther with beautiful garters I tend to wear it almost everyday since I live in a quite cold country :wave: I love beatuiful lingirie and I love quality so I always strive to look my best even on the inside I feel more comfortable knowing that I have something beautiful even underneath.

I am just like yourself! I love beautiful lingerie and how it has made itself into mainstream fashion. I take it most of the skirts you wear are long enough to cover the garter belts?

Do you stick with stockings even in the winter time or do you switch to pantyhose then?

• 2 weeks later...

I am just like yourself! I love beautiful lingerie and how it has made itself into mainstream fashion. I take it most of the skirts you wear are long enough to cover the garter belts?

Do you stick with stockings even in the winter time or do you switch to pantyhose then?

I stick with stockings during winter time aswell. What I do is to just cut ordinary pantyhoes right off and wear them as stockings and it works perfectly with the garter belt.

• 2 weeks later...

With the hot temperatures here in Europe, it is getting harder and harder to wear nylons although wearing heels without nylons does not work for me. Good thing air conditioning at home, in the office, at the malls and in the car help me out a great deal or else I might have had to go without nylons which means I would have to forsake my heels as well

• 1 month later...

Personnaly I am bare with sandals and mules. Most of the time I am wearing stocking or panty hose with boots and pumps. But I love fishnet with mules or sandals. Kiss Sabrina

High heels are the most exciting thing of life silly.gif !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I never go out in heels without nylons (except summer sandals in extreme hot days) My favs are Silk Sensation lycra. for nights i usually wear fishnets or fantasy black hosery in cold winter I wear black dark 70 % density panties which fit perfectly with knee ot thighhighs boots.

Elegance is my second name

• 4 months later...

Wouldn't wearing stiletto heeled pumps without nylons cause a lot of chafing around the ankle area? This chafing usually turns into a bruise for me. Thus for me, when I wear my stiletto heeled boots, it has to be at least two layers of thick pantyhose, if not more, for padding and to prevent any chafing. I am guessing this is something that few others do, but Sharon might do as well? Anyone else?

I don't find my shoes chafe too badly. Mind you, most of my heels are a little broader than stillettos, so they're a little more stable on uneven surfaces. When I was younger I often had a sticking plaster on my Achilles tendons, but now i fond I very rarely have that problem. Partly, it's because I have a car now and don't usually have to walk so far, and partly it's because I have a job, and can afford slightly more expensive shoes! Alexa

Good to see that your more expensive pumps / court shoes have help you avoid the problem of chafing Alexa! I know some friends who can't wear courts/pumps because of the chafing. They have to go with mules so nothing chafs the area above their ankles but with mules, they have to walk very slowly to prevent them from falling off. Boots don't chaf like pumps/courts do although if the shaft is too high, sometimes it might rub up against your knee. Pantyhose helps alleviate that problem for me so I don't have red marks near my knee. That would not look pretty, especially for a person who's skin as as white as mine.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I vary between different brands but recently, my favourite brand is 'Pretty Polly'. Have you ever worn that brand before? ..... They have soooo many CUTE & FUN patterns on their pantyhose! I love to wear a pair of suntan pantyhose on the inside followed by a pair of black patterned pantyhose on the outside. The suntan inner layer really helps the patterns on the outer layer stand out! Pretty Polly also has a pair that looks like thigh high stockings but is actually pantyhose. That is another of my favourites. What is your favourite brand of pantyhose/tights?

Hi, I have never heard of Pretty Poly, thank you! My boyfriend actually knows more about pantyhose than I do. He recognized the brand Pretty Poly and said that he thought that Hooter girls wore them. My favorite brand that I have worn are Wolford's. Oh, how I love them! But they are expensive and I'm rough on pantyhose...one run or hole and I've destroyed them. My boyfriend loves Sheer Energy on me because it is a rough feel when he rubs my legs. Great idea of wearing plain pantyhose under a patterned pantyhose! I have 3 huge draws of nothing but hosiery, so I have so many brands and colors and patterns I have never worn, yet. I'm sort of stuck on Sheer Energy at the present because my boyfriend loves them. They are nice and tight on my legs, so I like the feeling they give. I'm ready to try the Pretty Polly, thank you for letting me know your favorite brand. I'll be sure to check them out. :smile:

Hi Wyndi, I am super surprised that your bf likes to see you in pantyhose. I thought for most guys, the less clothes a girl wore, they happier they are. LOL That is very impressive that you have 3 drawers full of pantyhose! Have you ever tried layering one pair over another, either for padding, for warmth, to prevent runs or to get a really unique colour on your legs? Do you match the colour of your pantyhose with your heels? Heidi

• 10 months later...

I have really become a fan of going bare. While I will wear pantyhose or tights in the winter, I have found it is far more comfortable wearing heels without hosiery since my foot tends to stay in place instead of sliding down into the toebox. While I agree with Killer Heels that the feel of hosiery while wearing shoes is a bit more erotic, I've grown more accustomed to be a little more sure-footed while going bare.

It's about Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of New Shoes!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Definitely with stockings or tights for me, i think my legs look better. I can do bare legs when it's really hot but as a rule i'd rather not.

I'm the same, Barelegged is not really my cup of tea, though I do tend to wear sandals with bare legs, some of them just look ridiculous otherwise.

Bare legged, well maybe if I were in my twenties, but no-one wants to see my legs now.  Oh, modern first cuckoo of the year!  I saw the first man of the season with his shirt off!  I know, it's early.  Tattooed, of course. I wish they wouldn't.  Am I showing my age?

I have to agree with you regarding public male waist stripping. I'm really not sure where that comes from but I do know that we're definitely not alone in feeling that way.

Some things are essentially private.  I'm not keen on people eating in the street either, except fish and chips and the like on high days and holidays.  There are parks and beaches provided, and much better places to enjoy one's food anyway.

I suspect the stripping comes from the need to display their 'body art'.  I just think it's bad manners. How very Edwardian of me!

• 1 year later...