Another after-hours "office walk"

kennard

sandalcrazy, I gave a pair of sandals for my wife last xmas that are exactly like your's but black. They are made here in Brazil by Arezzo. Can you check the trademark of yours? They are so wonderful, sadly I can't find 'em in my size. But it's ok, I can see them in my wife's feet. Flavio.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Hello, everyone. ;)

Kennard,

Those shoes look beautiful. How did they feel? How long did you walk? Let us know.

The shoes have a nice fit, but unfortunately it was a short walk because one of my co-workers stayed late (much later than usual), so I didn't have as much time... :D I tried to compesate that by wearing them at home, while I was using my computer. It's not the same thing, I know... :lol:

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Flavio, The trademark is Fioni from payless. I have ordered them but I won't get them for a few weeks. Thank you for the compliment.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Kennard:-) Even though the wearing at home is not the same as wearing them in the office, at least you are in them for more time than you might be at the office alone. If you wear them both at home and at the office, you are getting double the pleasure, double the fun....... HMMMMMMMM!! Sounds a lot like a gum ad. TEE! HEE! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!